Author Topic: HANDLED!  (Read 3683 times)

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
HANDLED!
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:35:21 AM »
@goodmanESPN Handled probably not the right word for Nebraska-Kansas State secret scrimmage, but Huskers won session with best players on floor.

EDIT: Handled probably not the right word.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: HANDLED!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »
renocat get in here
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 09:53:36 AM »
Goodman just REPORTED on a "secret" scrimmage?  My head just exploded.  Also...oscar probably went vanilla on the playcalling and will coach his guys up at least 2x as much as Danny Nee and the rest of D1 coaches netween now and conference play.  Not worried.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 09:59:03 AM »
#BID
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 10:21:16 AM »
Pffft

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 10:30:03 AM »
 :Wha:  Goodman is having sources tell him different things from the scrimmage.  :lol: :lol: :lol: He spoke to soon.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 10:33:35 AM »
Remember when we beat Marquette in a scrimmage?

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 10:47:55 AM »
Yep and Beasley had like 12 fouls and 60 points.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 10:48:43 AM »

Yep and Beasley had like 12 fouls and 60 points.

:love:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »
This is great bulletin board material

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 10:59:08 AM »
Petteway is really good

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »
Sources: Hearing we beat their ass, our players are not happy with the false leaks.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 11:05:55 AM »
I am waiting until I hear what the word around the office is on this scrimmage.  Most of the guys (and gals! hi stephie!) are still talking about the glare from the turf. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 11:13:33 AM »
Sources: Hearing we beat their ass, our players are not happy with the false leaks.

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 11:36:12 AM »
"The teams' top units played 30 minutes of man-to-man and 10 minutes of zone. Nebraska and Kansas State played to a tie in the man-to-man portion, but Nebraska won by seven in the zone portion.

The teams also played 10 minutes of man-to-man with the reserves, with Kansas State winning by nine.

...Nebraska's back-up big men need to be better; In the 30-minute man-to-man portion that ended tied, Nebraska missed at least six free throws."

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 12:00:56 PM »
"The teams' top units played 30 minutes of man-to-man and 10 minutes of zone. Nebraska and Kansas State played to a tie in the man-to-man portion, but Nebraska won by seven in the zone portion.

The teams also played 10 minutes of man-to-man with the reserves, with Kansas State winning by nine.

...Nebraska's back-up big men need to be better; In the 30-minute man-to-man portion that ended tied, Nebraska missed at least six free throws."

Heard K-State got to work on more stuff in the Man-to-man section and played a deeper rotation, because they could get away from it.

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Heard K-State got to work on more stuff in the Man-to-man section and played a deeper rotation, because they could get away from it.
yeah it sounds weird to write but I don't think winning was the priority of the scrimmage. While I think we're going to have a lot of trouble at that 4 spot this season and oscar is basically King of Dork Mountain, he could've steamrolled that team if that's what it takes to get his rocks off, but it isn;t. oscar is a gentleman

would like a scoop on what the lineups actually looked like. I'm sure Justin and Marcus didn't play together, wouldn't be surprised if an undersized Nino played the 4 at first rotation (and an undersized Gip at the 5 come to think of it), could've played tre harris at the reserve 2 and justin at reserve 3... many possible scenarios to keep the dick in the pants as opposed to airing it out a bit

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
yeah it sounds weird to write but I don't think winning was the priority of the scrimmage. While I think we're going to have a lot of trouble at that 4 spot this season and oscar is basically King of Dork Mountain, he could've steamrolled that team if that's what it takes to get his rocks off, but it isn;t. oscar is a gentleman

would like a scoop on what the lineups actually looked like. I'm sure Justin and Marcus didn't play together, wouldn't be surprised if an undersized Nino played the 4 at first rotation (and an undersized Gip at the 5 come to think of it), could've played tre harris at the reserve 2 and justin at reserve 3... many possible scenarios to keep the dick in the pants as opposed to airing it out a bit

The people I have talked to it sounds like Hurt and Gip are a lock to start a the 4 and 5. Maybe the reason we destroyed their reserves is because Hurt needs some more time to get ready.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 12:35:48 PM »
if we lost this scrimmage, and i'm getting mixed reviews from my sources- but IF we lost this scrimmage you can bet that they will have ell to pay in manhattan kansas because oklahoma has the best defense in the country, they're not going to lose here and now.  kansas state has been spotty this year, our only good victory was at nebraska, there is absolutely no chance.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 12:36:21 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 12:49:55 PM »
if we lost this scrimmage, and i'm getting mixed reviews from my sources- but IF we lost this scrimmage you can bet that they will have ell to pay in manhattan kansas because oklahoma has the best defense in the country, they're not going to lose here and now.  kansas state has been spotty this year, our only good victory was at nebraska, there is absolutely no chance.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 12:58:53 PM »

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »
From Nebraska point of view:

Brian Rosenthal   @HuskerExtraBR 
Huskers and K-State tied for 30 minutes of man, with #Nebrasketball winning by 7 in zone portion; reserves lost by 9 in their 10 minutes man

I am not the smartest, but we win by 2.   First Gip is healthy.  Second, our bench will be our secret weapon.   It is going to be a great season.   Weber and his coaches have more tools than Tim the Toolman to use this year.  A rotation of players will not be an adequate term - a tornado of non stop hell and terror is more appropriate.   Weber, The Five Balled Man, will out stud all of the coaches he meets.   He will be nice, but even an executioner smiles when he throws the switch on the electric chair.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 01:43:02 PM »
finally
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 01:49:25 PM »
Last I checked they didn't hold parades for winning games in October..  :zzz: