Author Topic: Small-town HS wins State in KSU unis (sd bait thread)  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Small-town HS wins State in KSU unis (sd bait thread)
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2010, 09:33:55 PM »
garbage fanbase didn't even come out to see state title game.  For shame.   :nono:

Even if the whole town turned out, would anyone have noticed.  Having been to Meade (way too many times), including for football games, it isn't as though they could have filled the house.

:jerk:

You're looking at the opposing team's (Pittsburg St. Mary's Colgan) stands. I guess they didn't want to hang around for the celebration.  :ck: The opposite side is a sea of purple. I'd say about an 80/20 mix of Meade/K-state.

Sure Beems, sure.  :blank:

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2010, 11:21:03 PM »
garbage fanbase didn't even come out to see state title game.  For shame.   :nono:

Even if the whole town turned out, would anyone have noticed.  Having been to Meade (way too many times), including for football games, it isn't as though they could have filled the house.

You're looking at the opposing team's (Pittsburg St. Mary's Colgan) stands. I guess they didn't want to hang around for the celebration.  :ck: The opposite side is a sea of purple. I'd say about an 80/20 mix of Meade/K-state.

Curse you, Lsoc, for making me search for photographic evidence of this fact...and curse this photographer for not bringing a damn wide angle lens.

"Yesterday was the icing on the cake!  And to all of you that were behind us in the stands, you can't imagine the noise level that radiated from all of you down to the field! To turn around and see our stands full of PURPLE was such an amazing thing.  I have had several ask if I got pictures of it but to do that I would have had to go to the "other" side LOL  Rest assured it looked absolutely, positively amazing though and we know we more than represented our kids and our community well!" - Official Meade Photographer Lady

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2010, 12:19:09 AM »

Curse you, Lsoc, for making me search for photographic evidence of this fact...and curse this photographer for not bringing a damn wide angle lens.

"Yesterday was the icing on the cake!  And to all of you that were behind us in the stands, you can't imagine the noise level that radiated from all of you down to the field! To turn around and see our stands full of PURPLE was such an amazing thing.  I have had several ask if I got pictures of it but to do that I would have had to go to the "other" side LOL  Rest assured it looked absolutely, positively amazing though and we know we more than represented our kids and our community well!" - Official Meade Photographer Lady

This woman sounds like she is hiding something.  hmmmm

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2010, 12:31:25 AM »

We used to have to play Colgan every year. Feelsbadman

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2010, 01:19:35 AM »
There is absolutely no way #56 is in high school.

I take it your exposure to Southwest Kansans has been extremely limited.  56 has likely worked the fields since he was 3, that ages you faster than smoking 3 packs a day while laying in a tanning bed.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 01:30:22 AM »
MIR knows all about working in the fields.  :opcat:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 10:04:05 AM »
Everyone from Meade ugly?

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 10:13:55 AM »

:surprised:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 10:16:42 AM »
Blue Springs played "Wildcat Victory" in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. :fatty:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
Everyone from Meade ugly?

Not everyone....but most

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 10:48:42 AM »
There is absolutely no way #56 is in high school.

I take it your exposure to Southwest Kansans has been extremely limited.  56 has likely worked the fields since he was 3, that ages you faster than smoking 3 packs a day while laying in a tanning bed.

Nailed it.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 11:56:01 AM »
I lived with a dude from Meade one year @ KSU.  Loved the pot.
Was his name Darren?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 11:59:52 AM »

not :surprised: at all, frankly no one cares.  Just another faceless loser trying to be shocking on the internet :jerk:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 12:42:30 PM »
I lived with a dude from Meade one year @ KSU.  Loved the pot.
Was his name Darren?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »
No, not Darren.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 12:51:33 PM »

This woman sounds like she is hiding something.  hmmmm

Don't worry about her, she's legit...not associated with the Meade County News at all.

In Colgan's defense though, alot of their fans never made it into the stands due to a freak accident. It seems a good number of them mistook Steve Dave's line for the main ticket line. A witness said SD was so spun up that it looked like the line was being fed through a rough ridin' woodchipper. She was visibly shaken, but then one of the gold level MHS boosters I was sitting with said, "That's our Steve Dave!" and we all had a good laugh about it!  :lol:

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »

Does #22 ride the short bus to school?  Me thinks so.
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »
Steve dave's Meade crew taking a lot of heat.

I think they look great sd...besides the crapty fans.

Offline powercatmiller

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 04:36:42 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »

who gives a eff

quick someone post a Blue Valley pic