Author Topic: Let’s just get it on the table  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Let’s just get it on the table
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2018, 12:40:23 PM »
Would explain some things

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2018, 01:45:36 PM »
He's a TERRIBLE liar. One of the best indicators that there actually was COLUSION is simply his repeated "NO COLUSION" denial.

The no COLUSION thing that he keeps hammering for the last 2 years is actually your tip-off here, whenever Trump does this it always ends up that he is on the high ground.

Any examples?

I have an unblemished record of being correct in all things Trump.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2018, 01:47:04 PM »
So any examples?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »
He's your President friend

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2018, 02:56:40 PM »
So nothing?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
He loves to stake out the high ground on issues like immigration, anthem protests etc.  and when the politicians and media attack him he doubles down with his high ground position and clownsuits them.  What makes it work is his position is shared by the majority of the public or in this case he is just telling the truth.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »
He loves to stake out the high ground on issues like immigration, anthem protests etc.  and when the politicians and media attack him he doubles down with his high ground position and clownsuits them.  What makes it work is his position is shared by the majority of the public or in this case he is just telling the truth.

yes, this happens a lot irl lib

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »
gonna answer the original post with a hearty yeah
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2018, 04:26:39 PM »
You really think russia got dirt on trump and threatened to use it against him unless he successfully won the presidential election and promised to help them (even though all of his actual actions have been to hurt them)????

I assume the "financial entanglements" not mentioned in the OP are some 1980's loan from a russian bank for a million dollars, which is a drop of piss in the bucket of his net worth.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 04:29:31 PM »
You really think russia got dirt on trump and threatened to use it against him unless he successfully won the presidential election and promised to help them (even though all of his actual actions have been to hurt them)????

I assume the "financial entanglements" not mentioned in the OP are some 1980's loan from a russian bank for a million dollars, which is a drop of piss in the bucket of his net worth.

Come on FSD, that doesn't matter to LibBot/New NeoCon Nation, and you know it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 04:35:47 PM »

Releasing his tax returns may help clarify this for those who have questions....

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 04:46:18 PM »

No to all of this

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 05:48:29 PM »

See what happened was fsd, Russians are stone cold geniuses like myself and knew the day in 2015 when Trump came down the escalator that he would defeat all 17
pubs for the nomination and then whip Hillarys ass so they went to him then and made a deal for him to sell out the United States of America when he won and they
were so confident that they were not in the least bit worried that the plan would fail and they would be exposed.  That's just the way rl works.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 06:41:17 PM »
I mean, at least there are a few of us who recognize it as pure fantasy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 06:43:44 PM »

See what happened was fsd, Russians are stone cold geniuses like myself and knew the day in 2015 when Trump came down the escalator that he would defeat all 17
pubs for the nomination and then whip Hillarys ass so they went to him then and made a deal for him to sell out the United States of America when he won and they
were so confident that they were not in the least bit worried that the plan would fail and they would be exposed.  That's just the way rl works.

Not to mention the Vlad/Don Team absolutely kicking NSA/CIA/FBI/Brennan/Comey/Tapper taints and ass all the way to now 2 years in the Oval Office. 

Greatest clandestine operation in world history. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 06:45:14 PM »
Also a big shout out to the McConnell/Putin team in getting Obama to sit the eff down on the whole deal.

#owned.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 09:01:11 PM »
Obama and Clinton are in on it, right? They shitcanned any agency effort to investigate "meddling" and before that gave russia a bunch of uraniam, let russia conquer crimea and ukraine and proxy state syria, and gave russia proxy state iran billions of dollars to build nukes and sponsor terrorism.  Clinton and Donald go way back, so you don't even need a John Nash incoherent web of yarn and newspaper clippings to get there.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2018, 09:03:10 PM »
a few people feeling the need to type out paragraphs in response to a yes or no question. weird.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 01:34:29 AM »
Has Wacky’crat08 said yes yet? 
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 07:38:27 AM »
Some people just can’t  reconcile how badly their guys got worked if what they believe about Trump turns out to be true.   If it is true, and then we add it to the overall list:

It’ll be the greatest period of total domination of a Russian administration over a US presidency since the end of WW II.  It will solidify the era of post election flexibility as the greatest geopolitical bend over ever. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 08:10:19 AM »
Some people just can’t  reconcile how badly their guys got worked if what they believe about Trump turns out to be true.   If it is true, and then we add it to the overall list:

It’ll be the greatest period of total domination of a Russian administration over a US presidency since the end of WW II.  It will solidify the era of post election flexibility as the greatest geopolitical bend over ever.
I think that's a "yes" SD...if you are keeping a tally

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 08:12:21 AM »

As in the antistud?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 08:19:05 AM »

I think that's a "yes" SD...if you are keeping a tally

If I knew how to mod posts I'd change this one to a poll. but alas

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »

Wouldn't trump be the most dominated? I mean, he literally puts out Russian propaganda  :dunno:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 08:29:38 AM »
I very much enjoy the building up of the excuse that will be engaged later.

Thanks Obama.