Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84608 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #650 on: December 14, 2017, 04:42:27 PM »
George Soros also gave all the busee's some "walking around money"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 14, 2017, 10:35:58 PM »
Please run with the busses theory guys!  Please

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 14, 2017, 11:43:24 PM »
Holy crap is that really from texags?

It's both gross and kinda funny. It's fascinating I guess that people think that way.

Remember this is the same site that had multiple threads where posters, without being challenged, said Charlene Sumlin mailed herself that racist death threat to herself.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2017, 04:55:15 AM »

There truly is nothing like it. It makes me so happy. Also the George Soros paid protester thing. (I mean usually they go hand in hand, but not always.)  I walked around one of the confederate monument protests and a bunch of guys in stars & bars jackets—who by the way had all ridden their motorcycles in from out of state—accused me of being a paid protester bussed in by George Soros from out of state. (Then they set up camp outside of those monuments for two weeks and still lost.) :lol:  So, so much of the South is incredibly losery.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2017, 06:33:11 AM »

There truly is nothing like it. It makes me so happy. Also the George Soros paid protester thing. (I mean usually they go hand in hand, but not always.)  I walked around one of the confederate monument protests and a bunch of guys in stars & bars jackets—who by the way had all ridden their motorcycles in from out of state—accused me of being a paid protester bussed in by George Soros from out of state. (Then they set up camp outside of those monuments for two weeks and still lost.) :lol:  So, so much of the South is incredibly losery.

.... and the Northeast, and upper Midwest, and Midwest, and South Central US etc etc etc

Try spending about 10 mins in a union member rust belt city of your choice (for example), or Raytown.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2017, 11:01:06 AM »

.... and the Northeast, and upper Midwest, and Midwest, and South Central US etc etc etc

Try spending about 10 mins in a union member rust belt city of your choice (for example), or Raytown.

I think his point is they are so losery because they love the civil war and confederacy...who got smoked and surrendered.  Then hat-in-hand begged for federal money to rebuild from the ass beating. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2017, 12:54:26 PM »

I think his point is they are so losery because they love the civil war and confederacy...who got smoked and surrendered.  Then hat-in-hand begged for federal money to rebuild from the ass beating.

You're talking about, like, the extreme lunatic fringe of the populace, like maybe 1%.

The Northeastern/UPMW transplants are collectively far more racist and into enclave segregation living.   So much so they're incorporating their gated communities into municipalities with their own police force.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »
 I think more than 1% but ok.

Gated communities with muni cops all over, probably more in Atlanta than anywhere

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »

This, and also they were losery because many of them played dress-up and had like Confederate soldier stuff on, brandished weapons, and chained themselves to statues for two weeks that were eventually removed anyway. Lolololololol
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2017, 01:20:54 PM »
The south is gross and racist because of transplants lol, how does dax come up with this stuff?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »
yeah I think it is their crippling obesity and literal worst in nation education.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2017, 10:50:04 PM »

You're talking about, like, the extreme lunatic fringe of the populace, like maybe 1%.

The Northeastern/UPMW transplants are collectively far more racist and into enclave segregation living.   So much so they're incorporating their gated communities into municipalities with their own police force.

:rolleyes:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 16, 2017, 10:17:00 AM »
Lib, being a purposeful dumbass is a shitty look. 

In Alabama the state university system has all time record enrollment, all time record out of state enrollment and applications.   

It wasn’t long ago that two biggest inner city school systems in Missouri had to be taken over by the state (I won’t even discuss the white flight in STL and KC) they sucked so much ass.   Kstate just had to cut $12 million from its budget, 2 dudes are on trial in Kansas for trying to blow up an apartment full of those brown people, Kansas public school system rankings have plummeted and a professor at Kstate did a short social media film about the “Troost Wall” in KC.

But the South!!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 16, 2017, 10:26:43 AM »
So did someone just make up that stats that Alabama is stupid and obese?  Because it is pretty widely disseminated if so

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 16, 2017, 12:22:26 PM »
The south is gross and racist because of transplants lol, how does dax come up with this stuff?

Yeah he's used that one before, amaze

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 16, 2017, 02:19:04 PM »

Yeah he's used that one before, amaze

Yup, it's transplants from Wisconsin that love the Confederacy  :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 16, 2017, 03:11:10 PM »
Time for us to get back to how big of a loser Roy Moore is

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 16, 2017, 04:53:17 PM »
http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5067526/roy-moore-senate-race

Moore said his campaign is collecting “numerous reported cases of voter fraud” to send to the secretary of state’s office.

Lololololololololololololol

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #669 on: December 16, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »
Now that he’s not going to be a senator and seems unlikely to prey on more underage girls, Roy Moore is kinda adorable.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 16, 2017, 06:39:20 PM »
Now that he’s not going to be a senator and seems unlikely to prey on more underage girls, Roy Moore is kinda adorable.

The MOST adorable racist homophobe

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 17, 2017, 09:57:49 AM »
I hope he blows the roof off of the Soros plot

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 17, 2017, 12:15:08 PM »
FSD did you donate yet?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #673 on: December 17, 2017, 01:43:38 PM »
Doug Jones didn't get the #nevertrump memo

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/942464444453539840

Racist! Homophobe! Molestor!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 17, 2017, 02:01:19 PM »
Doug Jones is pretty much everything Libs despise if he were a Republican.    From Mountain Brook aka The Mission Hills of Birmingham, with their own public school system that alone has a foundation that pumps millions back into the school, almost exclusively white, and he repeatedly bragged about being a huge supporter of the 2nd amendment and owning numerous guns.