Author Topic: ku jersey rumblins  (Read 19226 times)

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: ku jersey rumblins
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2010, 06:18:55 PM »
Folks, just realized.  About 90% sure this guy is a ku fan.

Incorrect

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »

Read my post making fun of ku and the jew bastard perkins you dumbshit...but great detective work there...

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »

Incorrect

Strange.  Most high school dropouts and racist hicks are.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2010, 06:22:24 PM »
K-State fans talking coaching hires... now there's a good laugh.  Old Balls will be in a nursing home by the time K-State pays off the rest of Ron Prince's contract. 

Good luck with your "social experiment" as head coach...  In two years old jewy lewy will be down in Norman begging stoops for another assistant to run his 2nd tier fball program...

And btw, any takers on old balls outliving Lew the Jew perkins by 20+years?  Is jewy lewy really a holocaust survivor?

I love Jews.  Love them.   :love:  This is a solidly Pro-Jewish site, FWIW.

100% German and proud of it...

Just look at Perkins, you could house a small country under that nose, dead giveaway to him being quite the jew bastard!

And of course, he seems to be good with money...need i say more?

Nope.  Read you loud and clear, bro.  I think you are more than a little :opcat:.  Do you find that it's easy to be a racist in this day and age?  Seems like it would be really tough, what with all the different religions, races and cultures in this country.  Your life must be a nightmare having to deal with all that.  :dunno:

Dude I live in KS, this state is 95% racists.  Either you have never lived here or you have your head buried deep buddy.

No, I'm aware. 

It's part of the paradox of my K-Statriotism.  Sure, I'm EMAW, but I hate most K-State fans.  Take you for example, I'll bet you are really fracking stupid...I mean like wipe your own feces on your face and walk around town stupid....Yet, you seem to be a KSU fans so we have "common ground."  On the one hand, I want to hate you for being the kind of person who should be shot in the back of the head and dumped into a ditch, but on the other hand you might donate money to KSU or something....it's a fracking dilemma, you know?  :dunno:

I'm sure you understand.

You see Pete, theres your problem.  You let crap like this get to you, when there is no need at all.  Some people have the ability to laugh this stuff off and move on, but then theres social elitiest pussies like you.  There are two ways of handling it Pete, 1) Ignore it move on...2) Take it like a bitch like you just did.

Geez I tell you this board is about as dry and stale as Becky Fitzgeralds rat...sorry Pete that humor was probably over the top on ya....

Pete I tell you what...you seem like a decent guy...im gonna make a donation in your name to PETA and the NAACP

Meh, I guess I mostly agree with you about that....I'm guilty of the liberal elitist label.  I love me the colored folks!  Not so much PETA, so just double up on the NAACP donation.  Make it from "Pete at goEMAW.com"....get the word out and stuff.  

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »
K-State fans talking coaching hires... now there's a good laugh.  Old Balls will be in a nursing home by the time K-State pays off the rest of Ron Prince's contract. 

Good luck with your "social experiment" as head coach...  In two years old jewy lewy will be down in Norman begging stoops for another assistant to run his 2nd tier fball program...

And btw, any takers on old balls outliving Lew the Jew perkins by 20+years?  Is jewy lewy really a holocaust survivor?

Just look at Perkins, you could house a small country under that nose, dead giveaway to him being quite the jew bastard!

Nope.  Read you loud and clear, bro.  I think you are more than a little :opcat:.  Do you find that it's easy to be a racist in this day and age?  Seems like it would be really tough, what with all the different religions, races and cultures in this country.  Your life must be a nightmare having to deal with all that.  :dunno:

Dude I live in KS, this state is 95% racists.  Either you have never lived here or you have your head buried deep buddy.

No, I'm aware. 

It's part of the paradox of my K-Statriotism.  Sure, I'm EMAW, but I hate most K-State fans.  Take you for example, I'll bet you are really fracking stupid...I mean like wipe your own feces on your face and walk around town stupid....Yet, you seem to be a KSU fans so we have "common ground."  On the one hand, I want to hate you for being the kind of person who should be shot in the back of the head and dumped into a ditch, but on the other hand you might donate money to KSU or something....it's a fracking dilemma, you know?  :dunno:

I'm sure you understand.

You see Pete, theres your problem.  You let crap like this get to you, when there is no need at all.  Some people have the ability to laugh this stuff off and move on, but then theres social elitiest pussies like you.  There are two ways of handling it Pete, 1) Ignore it move on...2) Take it like a bitch like you just did.

Geez I tell you this board is about as dry and stale as Becky Fitzgeralds rat...sorry Pete that humor was probably over the top on ya....

Pete I tell you what...you seem like a decent guy...im gonna make a donation in your name to PETA and the NAACP

Meh, I guess I mostly agree with you about that....I'm guilty of the liberal elitist label.  I love me the colored folks!  Not so much PETA, so just double up on the NAACP donation.  Make it from "Pete at goEMAW.com"....get the word out and stuff. 

Pete, grab your dick in one hand and your confederate flag in the other...were gonna make a man out of you yet.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2010, 06:59:01 PM »
ban this douchebag, please

if for no other reason than making me feel like i should defend Lou Perkins

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2010, 07:12:31 PM »
ban this douchebag, please

if for no other reason than making me feel like i should defend Lou Perkins

I'm not going to ban him because I think it's important that Gopowercat Wabash Station posters have a chance to contribute on this board.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »
oh man that means i have to go back to KSUfans  :bawl:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2010, 08:17:27 PM »

Proud of a 2 time loser?  Sounds like this IS a ku football fan.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2010, 08:37:26 PM »

LOL.

Apart from Bratwurst, that country is a waste.  However, they are still fully redeemed for having invented Bratwurst.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
I also appreciate Octoberfest and the lederhosen-clad hotties that hop from beer garden to beer garden like veracious whores

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2010, 09:39:55 AM »
This thread went from amazing to sad and awkward far too fast...
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »
Don't worry, German UK fan, I hit the "report" button...these guys are poster intimidating the eff out of you, and that's uncalled for.    :curse:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2010, 12:20:17 AM »
Unless you are ND, USC or Penn State, no names on jerseys means YOU ARE rough ridin' DESPERATE!  Meant the same thing when we did it, and wehn ATM did it, and CU and any other shitty team that thought taking names off jerseys would help anything.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Thread Killer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
Don't worry, German UK fan, I hit the "report" button...these guys are poster intimidating the shazbot! out of you, and that's uncalled for.    :curse:

Excellent reading comprehension skills...you're a sharp one.

Next

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
Guys, I have reviewed this thread and, frankly, feel pretty bad.  As everyone knows I am part of the elite Poster Intimidation Monitoring Patrol (P.I.M.P.) yet here I am taking part in poster intidmidation.  Trust me, I have taken a hard look at myself as well as self reporting my misdeeds.

Trust me, I will not do it again.  It would be very bad for this board if PIMP started to take part in vigilante Poster Intimidation.  I mean, who watches the watchers?  ya know?

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2010, 11:05:50 PM »

Raise your hand if you have had a jewish roommate. 

:casuallyraisinghand:

at b-jew?  i had an italian catholic from providence as mine.  but befriended many hebes on my floor.  they showed me how they lit candles during Hanukkah 

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2010, 11:08:19 PM »

LOL.

Apart from Bratwurst, that country is a waste.  However, they are still fully redeemed for having invented Bratwurst.

shnitzel and dunkelweizen :love:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:27:15 AM by mcmwcat »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »

Raise your hand if you have had a jewish roommate. 

:casuallyraisinghand:

at b-jew?  i had an italian catholic from providence as mine.  but befriended many hebes on my floor.  they showed me how they lit candles during Hanukkah 

Didn't live in dorms.