Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
not specifically topical but the same percentage of people own homes at the same age for all of recorded history. you hear people claim differently all the time. liars and dumbasses I believe.

Sure the trends are similar, but based on that chart it looks like millennials trend about 10% boomers at pretty much every age (with Gen X in between). Not earth shattering but seems like it’s something.
Killing Eve has a vice grip on mi nutsack
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 05:01:22 PM »
Interesting Portal Kombat theory.

https://twitter.com/kgvancamp/status/1781355903008317525?t=jAfFdiPX8Jwy0Uigwh7YhQ&s=19

Poor Fitz got used as a pawn and now he is crying about it
Kansas State Football / Re: Mizzou Tiggers
« Last post by nicname on Today at 04:56:57 PM »
Yeah, they’re really growing up
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by Winters on Today at 04:50:22 PM »
Athletic department needs to hire some goEMAW'ers to get a competitive advantage on stuff like this (have your people call my people K-State athletics)
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Noah smith, liar or dumbass?
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 04:40:34 PM »
I consider myself to be well versed in data display techniques and these last two charts have been let's call it unconventional.

Meaning what, exactly?
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 04:38:24 PM »
Isn’t a lot of this just fear, or the instilling of fear into people’s minds for various purposes? A tale as old as time?

Meaning what, exactly?

Not these charts/posts, the opposite. Imagery and information/opinions making people feel life is too hard, tougher on this generation or that one. That life is getting worse, etc.

My impression is that it really depends where a person lives.
« Last post by nicname on Today at 04:29:24 PM »
Isn’t a lot of this just fear, or the instilling of fear into people’s minds for various purposes? A tale as old as time?

Meaning what, exactly?

Not these charts/posts, the opposite. Imagery and information/opinions making people feel life is too hard, tougher on this generation or that one. That life is getting worse, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10