Author Topic: Rape  (Read 5770 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rape
« on: November 11, 2017, 10:19:05 PM »
I have a hard time loving this site after a member has wished something so awful on another member of that blog. I admitted to having my bad person being torn up and not being able to walk right after for a bit.

How do you all interact with someone who wants that to happen again?

How do you tolerate it?

How do you chat with Heath Fanning knowing that he wishes Justin McNutt would get raped again?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Rape
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:02 PM »
I didn’t see this, I would like it if he would apologize, and if you would forgive him.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:00:38 AM »
Blah. Heath's comment really shook me up and filled my mind with rage. I'd like to assume no one in his life has ever been a victim to sexual assault. I hope that's the case. I took time to evaluate, maybe it's my own experience with it, but I can't imagine interesting in any format with someone who wishes sexual assault on someone else.

Sexual assault is awful. It is crippling. It leaves one analyzing their own life instead of focusing on how terrible the person was that harmed them.

I couldn't walk right for a week. Hugs from other men make me shudder. I didn't report and I see the person sometimes in Topeka. It took me two years to even mention it to a therapist, friends, etc.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:02:33 AM »
I just don't understand choosing to interact with someone who wishes that on someone else. It sickens me to witness no accountability on this blog.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 11:32:57 AM »
I guess I don’t get it, you don’t report a crime but you want a guy that says mean things on the internet held accountable?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 11:58:41 AM »
Page 9 of google search for Heath Fanning  :frown:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 12:52:44 PM »
don't know what to say

hope you are ok

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
I'm fine. I'm just working through someone wishing I'd get raped again in my own way. I wish it didn't bother me but it does.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »
I guess I don’t get it, you don’t report a crime but you want a guy that says mean things on the internet held accountable?
Feel free to send a pm

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 01:45:25 PM »
It was an insensitive thing for someone who you confided in to say something like that. If you were a woman who had been raped I? can guarantee there would have been outrage for someone saying something like that to you.
I’m sorry you were raped and that Wacky felt the need to say that to you. I? can only assume you hurt his feelings with some comment about his wife and he felt the need to go there. I? think it was uncalled for and I? hope that when he sees your post he apologizes. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive even if Wacky doesn’t ask for it.  Good luck in your recovery and I? would be happy to talk with you if you ever want someone to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 03:35:31 PM »
It was an insensitive thing for someone who you confided in to say something like that. If you were a woman who had been raped I? can guarantee there would have been outrage for someone saying something like that to you.
I’m sorry you were raped and that Wacky felt the need to say that to you. I? can only assume you hurt his feelings with some comment about his wife and he felt the need to go there. I? think it was uncalled for and I? hope that when he sees your post he apologizes. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive even if Wacky doesn’t ask for it.  Good luck in your recovery and I? would be happy to talk with you if you ever want someone to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This wasn't about what Heath did. I was calling out all of you that choose to interact with him. It was me saying that I'm disappointed in this blog. I'll deal with Heath Fanning when I run into him. In the interest of fairness, I'm Justin McNutt.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »
You called my wife fat. Stfu. Stop looking for sympathy when you've been nothing but a POS. Sorry you put yourself in that situation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 04:08:10 PM »
I know it's crazy, but some ppl don't respect 2 faced assholes that call their loved ones fat and offered a helping hand to said person during tough times. If you have a hard time breaking this down, I'll buy your next shrink session.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 04:36:14 PM »
‘crats man......

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 12:56:11 PM »
Wacky, I apologized and truly feel bad about what I said. I mumped up. It was awful. It was gross. It was mean.

With every fiber of my being, I am trying to reconcile how an opinion of appearance that was apologised for warrants a wish of harm so detrimental. We will run into each other at some point and I will ask you if you meant what you said. In that moment you can choose who you are as a person. I hope your wife is there so I can apologize to her face. That's who I am Heath. I own up to my mistakes. It hurts a lot to do that sometimes, but I rough ridin' do it because it is right.

How dare you. How rough ridin' dare you Heath.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 01:14:39 PM »
I think I'm confused, did you tell wacky outside of the board about the rape and then he disclosed it on the board in anger?  Or was it you that disclosed it on this board and he then said something on the board about it again?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 01:26:17 PM »
I think I'm confused, did you tell wacky outside of the board about the rape and then he disclosed it on the board in anger?  Or was it you that disclosed it on this board and he then said something on the board about it again?
I mentioned it on here during one of my drunken posts.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 01:40:47 PM »
I obviously don't want you to get raped dude. Sorry.It's not just what you said about my wife. It's been your recent behavior towards me and it's been flat out disrespectful. I'm not going to be talked to like that when I've done nothing but be supportive towards you. I do not enjoy two faced ppl. On a work trip, so I doubt i'll be able to reply bac until i'm back in my office. Have a good day.

Offline Canary

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 02:57:45 PM »
No matter what the disagreement is, how can anyone rationally compare someone being called fat and calling out a wish for someone to be raped. They are not even remotely similar in scope.
 I don't make a habit of getting into other folk's disputes, but SdK is a good friend of mine.  What this is doing to him is brutal, and I don't know what kind of human wishes that on anyone, male or female. What a shameful thing to do.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 04:19:35 PM »
Oh god. Shut up.

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2017, 09:12:58 AM »
Oh god. Shut up.
Great retort. Jfc...recognize the disparity or keep being a pretentious little bitch who puts slights against them on a log scale, but downplays their own slights to others. eff those people, they're more trouble than they're often worth.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2017, 09:25:15 AM »
Weird bump and you have no idea wtf you're talking about with this internal relationship, so you can gladly stfu and walk away right now. Happy Thanksgiving tho!

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 05:57:40 PM »
Weird bump and you have no idea wtf you're talking about with this internal relationship, so you can gladly stfu and walk away right now. Happy Thanksgiving tho!
Merry Christmas!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 06:03:47 PM »
I wish I could get passionate about someone calling someone I know obese....I imagine I'd just wtf/lol/whodis it. 

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 06:48:09 PM »
Who all is living on ge butthurt island now other than SDK and CNS?