Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3215013 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #13275 on: September 05, 2015, 03:17:20 PM »
Got a first down up to about the sdsu 35 with 7 seconds left. Clock stopped to reset the chains. Clock starts again, KU hustles up to the line to spike it. Ball is snapped with like 5 seconds left but it's a terrible center/QB exchange so Cozart technically fumbles it to the ground, then picks the ball up and proceeds to spike it anyway. Refs quickly realize that it amounts to nothing more than 2 quarterback fumbles on one play, clock runs out. Hawks lose.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #13276 on: September 05, 2015, 03:20:00 PM »
Can someone plz describe that last play to me? My folks and I heard it on the radio on 70. Bob Davis was too busy yelling to explain it.

they attempted a spike but did a kneel down instead
:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13277 on: September 05, 2015, 03:20:57 PM »
Got a first down up to about the sdsu 35 with 7 seconds left. Clock stopped to reset the chains. Clock starts again, KU hustles up to the line to spike it. Ball is snapped with like 5 seconds left but it's a terrible center/QB exchange so Cozart technically fumbles it to the ground, then picks the ball up and proceeds to spike it anyway. Refs quickly realize that it amounts to nothing more than 2 quarterback fumbles on one play, clock runs out. Hawks lose.
Wow! Thanks!

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13278 on: September 05, 2015, 03:27:42 PM »
Can someone plz describe that last play to me? My folks and I heard it on the radio on 70. Bob Davis was too busy yelling to explain it.

I'm so jealous. You got to hear the Bob Davis meltdown.  I love hearing those. I should have had radio on for that last drive

Offline Karlen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13279 on: September 05, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »

Please tell me this is on video somewhere

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #13280 on: September 05, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
you should ask chum for it

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13281 on: September 05, 2015, 03:34:57 PM »
PM me if you want a link to the video.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #13282 on: September 05, 2015, 03:41:17 PM »
thanks for the pm chum, great stuff as always

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #13283 on: September 05, 2015, 03:43:11 PM »
I want the Bib Davis link!
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13284 on: September 05, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »

Bob Davis has to be the pro-eist of all pros. That he can even still muster a meltdown is nothing short of incredible.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13285 on: September 05, 2015, 04:33:55 PM »

no, he was down when he recovered the fumble
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13286 on: September 05, 2015, 04:57:23 PM »

no, he was down when he recovered the fumble

Ah. Maybe. Was half asleep and only saw it once.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13287 on: September 05, 2015, 05:36:46 PM »
Will this impact KU's B10 invite?

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13288 on: September 05, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »
It's one thing to fumble a snap...those happen.  But to go to your knees and pick up the ball with 6 seconds left and no timeouts, was horrific.  Then to attempt to spike the ball while still on your knees was flat out humiliating...embarrassing...mind numbing...dare I say "Pervis Pasco-esque".

if K-State fans don't make a GIF loop of that last snap, then I'll be disappointed in them.  At the very least, they need to create an emoticon of Cozart attempting to spike the ball from his knees.

KU football ladies and gentlemen.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13289 on: September 05, 2015, 09:59:03 PM »
It's one thing to fumble a snap...those happen.  But to go to your knees and pick up the ball with 6 seconds left and no timeouts, was horrific.  Then to attempt to spike the ball while still on your knees was flat out humiliating...embarrassing...mind numbing...dare I say "Pervis Pasco-esque".

if K-State fans don't make a GIF loop of that last snap, then I'll be disappointed in them.  At the very least, they need to create an emoticon of Cozart attempting to spike the ball from his knees.

KU football ladies and gentlemen.

Knew it. Knew that's what I saw.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13290 on: September 06, 2015, 01:12:14 PM »
Sounds like the plan is for KU to open either a new or completely updated stadium 2 years from now.  In fact, stadium plans are being finalized as we speak.   :Wha:

This is a three year build, but we absolutely have the right guy.

2015-2016
- 90%+ of talent is Fr/So
- get young guys real experience.
- finalize stadium plans
- secure good class to provide growing depth

2016-2017
-70% of talent is Jr./So
- depth developing; recruiting greatly improving
- 4+ wins
- announce stadium plans

2017-2018
- Very experienced and deep Sr./Jr. classes
- recruiting really clicking
- 6+ wins
- bowl
- open new/updated stadium

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13291 on: September 06, 2015, 01:30:06 PM »
The SEC is building them a new stadium dumshit

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13292 on: September 06, 2015, 01:41:35 PM »
These guys are complete psychopaths. I mean, all they see is dicks. Wth?! That thing was totally a spaceship and now they want people's heads!

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13293 on: September 06, 2015, 02:36:07 PM »
They have a 9-page thread on Phog bitching about the band . Now they have turned it into a "KU will get a Big 10 invite and K-State will go to MWC" thread.  Very weird obsession.  Daydreaming about moving to a new conference and imagining every object looks like a phallus.     
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13294 on: September 06, 2015, 03:00:28 PM »
Keep those guys away from Trekkie conventions.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13295 on: September 06, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »
They have a 9-page thread on Phog bitching about the band . Now they have turned it into a "KU will get a Big 10 invite and K-State will go to MWC" thread.  Very weird obsession.  Daydreaming about moving to a new conference and imagining every object looks like a phallus.     

It is entertaining. I love how they keep saying it's us obsessed with them, but yet at the same time anything close to pissing them off happens, the anti-k-state daggers come out and it's a bitchfest for days, they could have just let this go. I swear the more this happens the more we should just keep taunting them. Messing with them is all too easy.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13296 on: September 06, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13297 on: September 06, 2015, 04:53:46 PM »
Received an email with the subject "K-State kicked out of the Big 12". The body was as follows:
How did this happen?  Why would they even put a Jayhawk in their formation for the marching band?  What does that do for them?  And what does the Enterprise have to do with KU or K-State?

I don't understand. 

Can't we all just get along?!?!

Hope you are well.

This is from the KU guy who fired me via text from my daughters soccer team. I want to be civil. How do I respond? How do I help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13298 on: September 06, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »
Tell him to go suck an enterprise?   :dunno:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13299 on: September 06, 2015, 05:11:42 PM »
Received an email with the subject "K-State kicked out of the Big 12". The body was as follows:
How did this happen?  Why would they even put a Jayhawk in their formation for the marching band?  What does that do for them?  And what does the Enterprise have to do with KU or K-State?

I don't understand. 

Can't we all just get along?!?!

Hope you are well.

This is from the KU guy who fired me via text from my daughters soccer team. I want to be civil. How do I respond? How do I help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd reply "lol dork"