Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F’ing Minds Over Kennedy’s Retirement  (Read 5127 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Eliminating lifetime tenure at this point would only succeed in booting RBG from the court...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember when scalia died and a bunch of Republicans (and pretty sure fsd) freaked out and said we should just not replace the seat so we lower the number of unelected totalitarians?

Remember #weneednine?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Eliminating lifetime tenure at this point would only succeed in booting RBG from the court...

I'm fine with that, as long as the age restriction stays in place for everyone else, too. It would also eliminate Breyer and Thomas.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 11:46:53 AM by Rage Against the McKee »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
stuff like that is the #1 reason people voted for trump

sorry, just to clarify: wanting to see stuff like that

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Good point. What was your reasoning for voting for hilldog, mocat?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good point. What was your reasoning for voting for hilldog, mocat?

i didn't want donald trump to be potus

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Weird. It's like many 'pubs didn't want Hillary Clinton the be the POTUS either, but Nazis!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I don't think you got the joke with that one, wackycat08
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I totally get it. It's the same premise of how mocat voted, but opposite. Hilldog would have been just as bad, if not more.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's sad that LibBots think being an American is so terrible and hard.

How's the view from the tippy tippy top of the first world problems pyramid fellas?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I totally get it. It's the same premise of how mocat voted, but opposite. Hilldog would have been just as bad, if not more.

No its not. Watch the handmaid's tale.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

hilldog would not have been more bad

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m now expanding this thread to include funny topical memes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
I'm sure this is just random (cross post swamp thread)

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/29/did-anthony-kennedys-son-loan-donald-trump-1-billion/

don't put that Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) crap in the trump swamp thread. 
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kavanaughs-role-in-bush-era-detainee-debate-now-an-issue-in-his-supreme-court-nomination/2018/07/18/db8eb650-8a06-11e8-a345-a1bf7847b375_story.html?utm_term=.1420123bfc05

I doubt this derails him at all as I'm sure at least 3-4 dems vote for his confirmation and he gets through, but man it totally rules that Alberto Gonzales feels completely comfortable that he will never face any consequences when he gives this quote:

Former White House counsel Alberto R. Gonzales told The Post that Kavanaugh’s role did not involve reviewing policy on terrorism suspects. “I don’t recall having any conversations with Brett about torture or anything related to the war on terror,” Gonzales said, adding, “It is possible we may have consulted one of the associate counsels for their view on how a justice might react” to a case brought by the administration.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
I'm sure at least 3-4 dems vote for his confirmation and he gets through

that'll depend on collins/murkowski (so yeah, i agree with you, because obviously they'll confirm him), if they give dems a chance to kill him, they will.  if he's got the 50 pub votes, then the democrats will vote however they think they should for the midterms.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile