Author Topic: Can Vol fans get a wiki on why Currie is a horrible hire at Tennessee?  (Read 161629 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: Can Vol fans get a wiki on why Currie is a horrible hire at Tennessee?
« Reply #1250 on: March 28, 2018, 07:53:32 AM »
Off topic and maybe luked but has anyone ever noticed the similarities between John Currie and Lee Harvey Oswald?

:dunno:

Online WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 28, 2018, 11:14:34 AM »
I thoroughly enjoyed the fan who signed Currie up to receive Sloth Facts text messages

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 28, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed the fan who signed Currie up to receive Sloth Facts text messages

Yeah, hero.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 30, 2018, 10:39:49 AM »
WTF is an Executive-in-Residence?

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 30, 2018, 10:45:04 AM »
Oh, and this needs to be restated.

In hindsight, every, EVERY, negative opinion we formed about him was dead on.  We nailed it, guys.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 30, 2018, 11:41:10 AM »
I'm reading through the entirety of the emails and text FOIAs. It's mostly nothing, and it's taking days, but it's kinda fun. Here's some stuff I've noticed so far:

1. Brady Hoke only ever texts in all caps and with no punctuation, and he always seems drunk. Not just that one or two times you've seen quoted. EVERY time.

2. Tennessee fans are the hill people we thought they were. After Currie fired Butch Jones and began the coaching search, about one out of every three messages/emails of support directed at Currie ended with some form of the person telling him "praying for u" or "we're praying on it" or w/e.

3. Currie is just as squeaky clean and not fun as we thought he was. To wit, he sent this message he sent out -- on Halloween, no less, the second most fun day of the year -- about the company Christmas party:
Outgoing 10/31/201710:24(UTC+0)From:   No beer or wine at DEpt Xmas party.  Unnecessary risk.  Thanks.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 30, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »
1/18/201722:44(UTC+0) From:   Its just some ut wacko

Currie called ut fans wacko multiple times :nono: 

(He's not wrong tho)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 30, 2018, 12:12:25 PM »
Currently on page 89 of texts from one of Currie's phones. This is where the good stuff seems to start, like when the wackos start randomly texting him about how the impending Schiano hire sucks. They really go hard in the paint with pretending their outrage at the hire was all about the Sandusky ties. It's just tons of quotes from random numbers that say stuff like: 

Don’t you dare hire a child rapist
:lol:

and

My word!  Time to find a new team to follow where my kids will be safe.
:lol:  :lol:

Click this link and go to pg. 89 to see the wackos. JFC I wish our fans had had this kind of fervor about anything. We might've had more than 7 people at the Fire Currie/Hire Gottleib rally.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojyeg96gwsqfml0/AABTaH8am8iLi7BD_G8y91i9a?dl=0&preview=JOHN+CURRIE+TEXTS+(1ST+PHONE).pdf
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:22:32 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 30, 2018, 12:24:49 PM »
1/26/201719:09(UTC+0) From:+18653182392   You fuckin suck dick as a AD hire you could hire anyone besides that bum you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) pussy ass bitch

Holy crap, I wonder where his phone number leaked? Hundreds of angry texts flooded in within a span of like 7 minutes. Bet that thing sounded like a slot machine.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: March 30, 2018, 12:28:30 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

From:+18656173347 Hey John. Sorry new phone.This is Coach Schiano. I changed my mind. I’m out. Please do not contact me again.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 30, 2018, 12:44:31 PM »
skinben!  :love:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 30, 2018, 12:44:53 PM »
+18652430980 If you hire Schiano, I will take the biggest crap of my life in your carseat.

:confused:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 30, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »
Jesus Christ there are just thousands of these. Way too many to copy-paste here. Most of them are lame/not noteworthy, but there are some srs gems in there.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM »
From:+14237486251 Don’t be an idiot. Just check your twitter for like two seconds

Don't hold your breath, 423-748-6251. It didn't make a difference with hiring oscar Pearl here at kats u. :frown:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 30, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
From:+14233290560 This is not a home run hire Schiano is a bunt

lulz. dunno why but "Schiano is a bunt" is hilarious to me.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 30, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »
Incoming 11/26/2017 19:23(UTC+0) From:+14234625859 
Gutted rn

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 30, 2018, 12:57:04 PM »
rom:+17314203592
Answer me you scared eff. You know you messed up.

Man, this guy got SUPER mad that Currie wasn't answering him. Apparently he didn't realize our guy John was getting literally ~100  angry texts per minute. :frown:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 30, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 30, 2018, 01:10:07 PM »

That guy texted that lil quip to CurDog five different times :lol:

***edit -- now up to eleven :lol:  ***
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:14:58 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 30, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
HAHAHA this one fan texted Currie like four times in one minute:

11/26/2017 19:30(UTC+0) From:+14234625859 I would rather have bob knight

1/26/2017 19:30(UTC+0) From:+14234625859 I would rather have Dick Vitale

1/26/2017 19:30(UTC+0) From:+14234625859 Lee Corso

1/26/2017 19:30(UTC+0) From:+14234625859 Dennis Rodman

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 30, 2018, 01:20:30 PM »
1/26/201719:31(UTC+0) From:+13362395035 Is this Johnny tsunami?
:lol: is that what we're calling him now?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 30, 2018, 01:22:46 PM »
There's what is clearly a grouptext between friends that also looped in Currie where the friends talk about rioting and "let's burn something tonight" and then later of setting fire to something "of small to medium size tonight" 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 30, 2018, 01:26:21 PM »
1/26/201719:32(UTC+0) From:+13362391988 How much will you pay my nephew to play for you

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 30, 2018, 01:29:18 PM »
11/26/201719:34(UTC+0) From:+13365968756    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Amen