Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1044701 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6825 on: June 15, 2018, 03:55:25 PM »
Dax, if Huckabee Sanders does in fact leave the White House I think you would be an incredible replacement. Your inability to say a bad word about Trump is truly remarkable and almost admirable. Almost.

idk how well he'd do on the spot. processing time would look awkward live

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6826 on: June 15, 2018, 03:58:29 PM »
Would love the confused old man moments where he yells about something completely unrelated
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6827 on: June 15, 2018, 03:59:22 PM »
Dax, if Huckabee Sanders does in fact leave the White House I think you would be an incredible replacement. Your inability to say a bad word about Trump is almost admirable. Almost.

Waks, I know you LibBots have this weird filter that says that anyone that defends Trump on anything, defends Trump on everything.  But what you just posted is not true, friend.
Anyone that disagrees with you or Trump is a LibBot...noted. Refer me to one post amongst your thousands where you have said anything remotely negative about Trump since the election. I'll wait.

I'm not going to go dumpster diving for you.   But I have been critical of increases in defense spending, I was critical of the dumb missile attack on Syria, I just criticized a Trump appointee today, I implied the other day that if Trump doesn't reverse the horrific trend Obama set in Central America that would be stupid and a failure, I have said Trump says dumb things . . . I mean, I could go on for a long time, friend.

But as I always say, it's good to see you guys engaged again, it's just a shame you sold out so hard to The Man.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6828 on: June 15, 2018, 04:00:39 PM »
Would love the confused old man moments where he yells about something completely unrelated

Why do you always get so pissy on Friday afternoons?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6829 on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:17 PM »
Dax, if Huckabee Sanders does in fact leave the White House I think you would be an incredible replacement. Your inability to say a bad word about Trump is almost admirable. Almost.

Waks, I know you LibBots have this weird filter that says that anyone that defends Trump on anything, defends Trump on everything.  But what you just posted is not true, friend.
Anyone that disagrees with you or Trump is a LibBot...noted. Refer me to one post amongst your thousands where you have said anything remotely negative about Trump since the election. I'll wait.

I'm not going to go dumpster diving for you.   But I have been critical of increases in defense spending, I was critical of the dumb missile attack on Syria, I just criticized a Trump appointee today, I implied the other day that if Trump doesn't reverse the horrific trend Obama set in Central America that would be stupid and a failure, I have said Trump says dumb things . . . I mean, I could go on for a long time, friend.

But as I always say, it's good to see you guys engaged again, it's just a shame you sold out so hard to The Man.
Hey, that's a great start. I was genuinely curious if it had happened. It's good to know you're not a total shill.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6830 on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:54 PM »
While it's dumb to just send them back, because they'll be right back, but when mayors of California cities are warning criminals, you have to do something different.

But good to see after an 8 year hiatus you guys are laser focused on every nuance of our once precision Federal Bureaucracy.

Trump should IRL claim this as a victory...he's getting people back interested into the government with how poorly he and his administration are bumbling everything.

Great point Dax.

Unfortunately, what LibBots don't seem the to get is that their guys may have perpetrated the biggest bumble in American history.

I mean that's obvious....but the way DJT powerforwards all his bumbling, it really exposes it to us idiots who aren't smart enough to see through Obama's charm.  Biggest Trump victory yet....out of the 3.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6831 on: June 15, 2018, 04:06:00 PM »

Hey, that's a great start. I was genuinely curious if it had happened. It's good to know you're not a total shill.

oh don't be fooled...he buries these "criticisms" of trump well within a litany of qualifiers and whataboutisms...they aren't genuine.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6832 on: June 15, 2018, 04:09:56 PM »
Jim acosta: Secretary dax, what is the president's position in California splitting into 3 separate states?

Sec Dax: just remembering predictions of the balkanization of the US by a Russian guy.

JA: OK... Could you clarify that?

SD: it was almost a decade ago

JA: uh, ok

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6833 on: June 15, 2018, 04:13:40 PM »

oh don't be fooled...he buries these "criticisms" of trump well within a litany of qualifiers and whataboutisms...they aren't genuine.

Because I am  :lol: at the LibBot total complicity to similar things during the previous administration.

You guys were quite honestly some of the greatest political foot soldiers in history, while you're guy usually said one thing, and then did the exact opposite.    But, he was charming, a failure in many respects, but charming.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6834 on: June 15, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
Jim acosta: Secretary dax, what is the president's position in California splitting into 3 separate states?

Sec Dax: just remembering predictions of the balkanization of the US by a Russian guy.

JA: OK... Could you clarify that?

SD: it was almost a decade ago

JA: uh, ok

Well, since you're triggered as usual.   I don't think I'm going out on a limb at all by believing that there's entities within the "3 California's" movement who believe that once that's 'settled' that outright secession or at minimum a 'breakaway province' might be achievable.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6835 on: June 15, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »

Because I am  :lol: at the LibBot total complicity to similar things during the previous administration.

You guys were quite honestly some of the greatest political foot soldiers in history, while you're guy usually said one thing, and then did the exact opposite.    But, he was charming, a failure in many respects, but charming.

Not here....didn't post in here until you fools got charmed by a "millionaire" talking big and decided to elect a grifter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6836 on: June 15, 2018, 04:27:32 PM »

Not here....didn't post in here until you fools got charmed by a "millionaire" talking big and decided to elect a grifter.

I'm not exactly sure what grifting is going on right now.   But "Hope and Change" relative to the time period in our history and how it brainwashed the LibBot.  May have been the greatest bait and switch in American political history.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6838 on: June 15, 2018, 11:07:59 PM »
i still love these.  partly the irony, but mostly just seeing trump voters suffer.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyNBCNews/status/1007641228438134784
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6839 on: June 16, 2018, 12:07:42 AM »
Never heard a peep out of the SysBot when ObamaCuck was deporting 73,000 claiming U.S. born children.

Oh well, SysBot, gonna SysBot.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6840 on: June 18, 2018, 02:08:37 PM »
I don't think space force is a bad idea tbh

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6841 on: June 18, 2018, 03:05:33 PM »
Yeah it was a pretty great moment for Trump to describe it as "Separate, but equal" from the Air Force.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6842 on: June 18, 2018, 03:06:08 PM »

yeah, the further weaponization of space seems awesome and not ominous at all.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6843 on: June 18, 2018, 03:12:35 PM »

Oh I don't like it but we have to plan for it.  Are there some sort of international treaties that already govern this?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6844 on: June 18, 2018, 03:13:59 PM »

Oh I don't like it but we have to plan for it.  Are there some sort of international treaties that already govern this?

There might or might not be some that exist, but there definitely are not any that we have any intention of following.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6845 on: June 18, 2018, 04:24:37 PM »
Can’t we just hold children from other nations hostage in order to deter any attacks from space? Seems cheaper than a bunch of R & D.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6846 on: June 18, 2018, 04:31:08 PM »
I am sure Trump will announce we are backing out of the Outer Space Treaty of 1967.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6847 on: June 18, 2018, 04:32:12 PM »
Can’t we just hold children from other nations hostage in order to deter any attacks from space? Seems cheaper than a bunch of R & D.

You have to build a flying saucer first. Then you can abduct, anal probe, and ransom them back.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."