Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1044837 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #5375 on: October 18, 2017, 11:01:56 PM »
we are such a trashy county.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: October 19, 2017, 08:37:53 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: October 19, 2017, 08:45:33 AM »
Sen. Richard Blumenthal first made the claim during the Senate judiciary committee hearing Wednesday with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying Trump had interviewed "a number of United States attorney positions around the country."

"To my knowledge no President previously has ever interviewed the chief federal prosecutor in any United States attorney district. I consider it quite unusual,"
"I understand that he's personally interviewed the potential applicants for US attorney in Manhattan and Brooklyn and one in Washington, DC -- which happen to be places where Donald Trump has property and assets and companies -- and not interviewed personally US attorneys for other positions," Bharara said

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/trump-us-attorney-interviews/index.html

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: October 19, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
It really is sad what the liberals will get butthurt about. "Yeah, we'll see if he actually sends it." :lol: I'm surprised I haven't seen the more common "only 25 grand? That's like nothing to a supposed billionaire" whine yet. It's like bird watching around here, only I'm spotting different kinds of liberal butthurt.

Drumpf is definitely owning the libs by being an bad person to the parents of the troops.

only true alphas do that.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: October 19, 2017, 09:55:50 AM »
It really is sad what the liberals will get butthurt about. "Yeah, we'll see if he actually sends it." :lol: I'm surprised I haven't seen the more common "only 25 grand? That's like nothing to a supposed billionaire" whine yet. It's like bird watching around here, only I'm spotting different kinds of liberal butthurt.

huge win for you and trump. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #5380 on: October 19, 2017, 12:44:54 PM »
I mean, straight out of the playbook, way to go KSUW.

Almost too close...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: October 19, 2017, 12:48:27 PM »
it is still v weird to me that mike huckabee's daughter is the WH press secretary

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: October 19, 2017, 12:48:58 PM »
On a related note, I am oddly fascinated watching stuff like this. It’s like a case study in real people that have no shame. Unless you are literally a psychopath or sociopath, I gotta think that wears down the press secretary pretty quickly. We’ll see how long Sanders lasts.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: October 19, 2017, 12:51:46 PM »
On a related note, I am oddly fascinated watching stuff like this. It’s like a case study in real people that have no shame. Unless you are literally a psychopath or sociopath, I gotta think that wears down the press secretary pretty quickly. We’ll see how long Sanders lasts.

Her dad is Mike Huckabee and her brother tortured a dog to death, so it really wouldn't be surprising at all if she's a psychopath or sociopath.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: October 19, 2017, 12:55:43 PM »

Her dad is Mike Huckabee and her brother tortured a dog to death, so it really wouldn't be surprising at all if she's a psychopath or sociopath.
Large adult sons meme!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5385 on: October 19, 2017, 08:52:34 PM »
The liberals rushing to politicize this are the ones with no shame. But you should be. If you're a butthurt liberal, you won't watch this, but I'll post it anyway.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5GFzR67dIUY[/youtube]
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5386 on: October 19, 2017, 09:14:29 PM »
GMAFB. Kelly is an bad person and a hypocrite.

The Big Train

« Reply #5387 on: October 19, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »
You expect us to watch an 18 minute interview?  Is there a particular part we are to watch, or is there going to be a dickbutt or something in the last 30 seconds?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: October 19, 2017, 09:18:37 PM »
This was very good, and I’m glad Kelly is in the Whitehouse, but you’re being intentionally obtuse about the point. Did you even watch the video? Did you not see all the subtle jabs at Trump?

Trump ignored the advice of Kelly, made the call, and completely botched the script because he’s an idiot. But none of that is what people are upset about. They’re upset because after doing all that, Trump preferred to drag another gold star family through the mud rather than apologizing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5389 on: October 19, 2017, 09:19:11 PM »
You expect us to watch an 18 minute interview?  Is there a particular part we are to watch, or is there going to be a dickbutt or something in the last 30 seconds?

It would do you good to watch the entire thing. Give it a shot.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

The Big Train

« Reply #5390 on: October 19, 2017, 09:21:10 PM »

It would do you good to watch the entire thing. Give it a shot.

Why?  What specifically am I going to gain from watching a single second of it?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5391 on: October 19, 2017, 09:26:40 PM »
What benefit does the administration have in calling out anybody on this deal?  Let it go...move on.  this isn't worth anything.  Why is anybody on this bbs even trying to defend it?  We've gone mad.

The Big Train

« Reply #5392 on: October 19, 2017, 09:31:00 PM »
What benefit does the administration have in calling out anybody on this deal?  Let it go...move on.  this isn't worth anything.  Why is anybody on this bbs even trying to defend it?  We've gone mad.

The W's are few and far between, so whatever chance they have to capture one they are pulling the trigger, very low conversion rate I must say too.  KSUW is a complete dumbass so there shouldn't need to be any more justification than that.  I took catastrophe's response into consideration before I responded to KSUW and I really think this was on Fox News or InfoWars and it was a complete copy and paste, just reading headlines like a complete dumbass would do.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5393 on: October 19, 2017, 09:33:39 PM »
For those at home, first half is actually interesting. Second half is just talking points.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5394 on: October 19, 2017, 10:04:21 PM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5395 on: October 19, 2017, 10:09:44 PM »
Dear don,

If I have a family member die at war you can send me $25k. I wont complain, even if our convo about death is a little awkward. I wont even narc to some attention whore single term congresslady.

goErily
Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5396 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:50 PM »
In defense of Kelly's defense, he did say that he counseled the president not to make the call because he would do poorly, and then he told the president EXACTLY what to say, and then the president mumped it all up anyway because he is a moron.

The Big Train

« Reply #5397 on: October 19, 2017, 10:14:47 PM »
Ruh roh tbt

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/921190730328170496

:ohno:

Can you link any post I said anything against this?  The tax code is way too rough ridin' complicated.  Mine for this year with this crypto stuff will be interesting.  Trump does very stupid things, and that's what I comment about.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5398 on: October 19, 2017, 10:17:18 PM »
I could totally see the congresslady not getting Kelly’s point and taking it wrong, doesn’t make his point wrong, just out of some people’s comprehension (no racist, no mysogynist)
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: October 19, 2017, 10:19:23 PM »
I could totally see the congresslady not getting Kelly’s point and taking it wrong, doesn’t make his point wrong, just out of some people’s comprehension (no racist, no mysogynist)

he can't deliver off the cuff....should have just sent a letter.  Kelly stated he said it...he just can't deliver right.

the bigger issue is niger all together...for all you Benghazi chanters, where the eff are you here?