Author Topic: the wild crusaders of manhattan  (Read 29884 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 11:23:48 PM »
I had no idea what a treasure MCCC basketball was.  Just look at them.

LOL at the old guys on the front row with M-C-C on their faces

"M" is my favorite

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 11:34:49 PM »

LOL at the old guys on the front row with M-C-C on their faces

"M" is my favorite

Well  Tobias, you have chosen the Kurt Shultz of MCC. And standing next to him is Our Pat Basco, and then our three time DII NCCAA non scholarship soccer national champion coach rounds out the MCC Trinity.

Also this pic is golden cause it captures the essence of City's awkwardness. Our version sandstorm was just played. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7-NOZU2iPA8

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2013, 12:38:09 AM »
Man, that last post was weird and not up to EMADub par. I now know how David felt after writing the 151 Psalm. I just have not been filled with the bbsing spirit tonight. I think it's cause I am nervous we are going to lose to Ozark tomorrow(btw we beat Calvery worse than when John beat Peter to the tomb to see that Jesus was not there but rather he had risen) I am making the crusade down there to watch both the men and women wild crusaders win the Christian Books and Gifts MidWestern Christian  College Conference  Tourney.

I just don't want to lose cause I am not sure how I will melt down on here. Will I post a bunch of pictures of cats and say that the conference tournament will not mean a thing? Will My three friends on this thread lead me astray as I, Job, try and figure out why these things happens to me? Will I post those funny laws in the Old Testament that I would immaturely read in Sunday School class?

Stay tuned tomorrow to find out. 

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2013, 12:42:36 AM »

Have faith, sir, have faith.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2013, 01:50:26 AM »
emadub, what's up with the body language on scarf girl in the front?  there's just a lot to process here...

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2013, 03:21:23 AM »
EMADUB, you look fairly upset in that picture. Like something unspeakable just happened.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2013, 05:41:03 PM »
Not looking good fellas. Down 7 at half. For real this time. There hit a three at the of half and momentum and the Holy Spirit is in their favor. I need _Fan to walk throw these doors and tell me the paragraphs of states and then predict the score in our favor.

The Internet here is worse than well what ever is bad tha happens in the Bible.... :frown: :frown:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2013, 01:58:14 AM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2013, 07:54:04 AM »
I love this one.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:31 AM »

We have tucks, they have tux(edo T-shirt guy).
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »

I think my lack of bbsing after last nights game left this board at a bigger cliffhanger than when Jesus....

So last was a tough one guys. We just coul not grab any momentum. Ozark is a lot like last years Purdue team in that they have one really good player that can make things happen. He controlled the paint just like Jesus controlled those demons and sent them into the pigs. And then when he got into foul trouble all of the blind and lost kids on their team were found and could see. They hit crazy shots and we were as affective(or effective?) from the field as door to door track evangelizing.

I was mad but I would not let the sun go down on my anger. So I call what I went through last night SunDown Butthurt. I had to find something positive so here is how I reached the final stage of the grieving process in just four hours.

Jubilee, Happiness, joy. I have no idea if those are synomens( funny word to say 10 times). But these things always in sports are related to winning. And the Ozark Fans sure had a lot of it. That is what makes rivalries beautiful. One fan base of 187 is dejected while the other is on cloud nine.

You may be reading this and thinking Mr EMADUB how does that help? Well sometimes joy does not come from winning. Don't worry I am not going all Tim Tebow on ya. There is another board on her for that. But have you guys ever stepped back from your computer screen and realized how much joy this board brings to your life? Ever since black Monday against KU in Huggys first year, I have followed ksufans and goEMAW and I have had like 70x7 Rolf moments. The fact that last night as all I wanted to do is to go to the darkest corner of my monk cave and play Someone Like You by Adelle and read Habakkuk, but rather I could go on here and read about how team angel won the day and then see that there are probably more fans on here interested in the wild crusaders than actually go to MCC brought me a goliath huge smile to my face. You guys are the best around. Nothin will ever keep goEMAW down.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2013, 02:36:15 PM »
I think EMADUB's batting average is right around 1.00, possibly more.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2013, 03:08:58 PM »
This is just so, so incredible.

EMADUB, is Birltell the Turtle MCC's Fear the Beard?  Do you have any DOBs?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »
Yes, EMADUB is crushing even CanCo at this point and is a shoe-in for at least two csourky's come late summer.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 12:08:36 AM »
This is just so, so incredible.

EMADUB, is Birltell the Turtle MCC's Fear the Beard?  Do you have any DOBs?

I am going to pull a WWTTWJD( what would the tuxedo t-shirt wearing Jesus Do)and answer your question with a more in depth question that makes you reflect on life. What if Fear the Beard was predestined to be put in place on this earth so that Birtell the Turtle might shine its light amounts the men and women at City Auditorium?

To answer your second question, I have done some exegetical work on this site and by using the amazing search bar I think and pray that you are asking if there any Dominique Sutton like DOb's on the wild crusaders. And the answer is also in a question form is the Pope Catholic?

$3. Not only is that what I pay a month in my Christian Mingle Account to be a Frankincense  member but also what YOU have to pay in order to watch the wild crusaders make the next step in their goal to capture the Zondervan National Christian College Athletic Association Division II non scholarship Basketball National Championship. We face BBC on Friday and then the winner of Grace and CBC. We hold a combined 5-1 record in region and winning regions should be easier than memorizing John 11:35.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2013, 12:30:41 AM »
EMADUB's posts are incredible. Well done, sir, very well done.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 10:12:53 AM »
$3.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 10:18:28 AM »
easier than memorizing John 11:35.

I just googled this and can confirm it can be memorized easily in under a second.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 01:54:52 PM »
easier than memorizing John 11:35.

I just googled this and can confirm it can be memorized easily in under a second.

can also confirm

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2013, 01:18:22 AM »
Guys today was a great day to be a wild crusader fan. I stated earlier that I cost $3 to get into City(home of the awkwardest fans in America)...well.. For every dolar something great happened for those that reside at 1415 Anderson.

$1. Grace beat CBC. This is great for two reasons. First Grace hate our guts.  Second we have beat them semi thouroghly twice. It will be one crazy intense game and last year Grace beat us in regionals after we got em twice. Then we beat them in the Big Christian dance. So this rivalry has a lot of history tha even goes back to wild crusader volley ball. Sorry for no Bible references in this one, things are not clicking yet. But this will be worth every penny tomorrow to watch.

$2. Ozark lost. I am a tuck when it comes to my disliking of Ozark. I saw a tweet that said they lost and I partied like it was 4 BC. With Ozark losing, Things are more funny to me tonight, and I will go to sleep with a Goliath smile on my face knowing that Ozark' season is as dead as the Old Testament Law. Oh and they lost at home infront of their terrible student section, so that loss had to be like drinking the water of the Dead Sea. Oh man I am happy you guys. :lol: they did not even make the regional championship at home :lol:

$3. Just like Isaiah predicted Jesus would be born in Bethlehem I bet you predicted that this one is about the junkyard crusaders winning. Well I might as well call you the ESV cause you are correct. We scored more points than there are chapters in the Gosples combine and the patriots of Baptist Bible did not. (99-85).  I was not a witness to the game as I had some wyld plans come up but I hear that the refs were Jezebel awful and we accidentally depanced a kid in a rebound just to shake the dust off of our feet at Baptist.

Lets go 1-0 tomorrow and settle for 1st

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
what would happen if 10-12 severely paked emaws showed up as MCC fans to cause a little PIing of whoever MCC's draw is that day? 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
what would happen if 10-12 severely paked emaws showed up as MCC fans to cause a little PIing of whoever MCC's draw is that day?

Our decimal meter may finally get to Roman Collisium(100AD) level. During the Ozark game we reached Jerico level. It was the bomb digity.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »

Our decimal meter may finally get to Roman Collisium(100AD) level. During the Ozark game we reached Jerico level. It was the bomb digity.

Did someone bring a trumpet or something?

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »

Did someone bring a trumpet or something?

Sure did. 7 of em on the front lines. Then half of the crowd was doing the monk chant from Monty Python while I  and the other half was doing that weird duke things with our hands but more emphasis on the out stretch prayer hands rather than the spirit fingers and we also were singing the three part harmony to Amazing Grace.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 12:31:48 AM »
Well My Best goEMAW Buds that read this forum, this thread may come to a temporary end after tomorrow. The boys in Navy Blue could not get things going tonight and dug themselves in a huge hole after shooting 16% from the field in the first half. The comeback in the second half was an incredible ride to be on and I now know what it feels like to be a part of a 28-28 moment. We cut the lead to two after behind as much as sixteen. I yelled my soul out and got a lot of chuckles from my brothers and sisters in Christ because I was showing my strong passion for the game. I would accredit that passion to this board because after attending the Manhattan PAK tonight, I saw how elite this board truly is and that we have the best passion for our team(/s because I am a duel degree fan).

Usually my posts are longer than the book of Jude so I continue to educate you guys about the NCCAA. So the Awkward Christian Dance consists of 12 teams from eight different regions.  The region winners get the top 8 seeds, and then there are four at large bids. One at large bid is always reserved for the host team (just like the world cup), so that leaves three coveted spots for those that lost in their region. Below is a picture I made with paint, PowerPoint and other various elite computer programs.  You will see the teams that are for sure awkward dancing and then the teams that are up for the at large and my predicos(biased) for who is getting in. I actually in real life am trying to become either a sports blogger/twitter admin for the NCCAA Division II sports, so I hope I can get my foot in the door with CCSN(Christian College Sports Network) and show them that I really care about this justifiably over looked league. My goal is just to have an account that updates all scores, smack talk, and blogs from one twitter account called No Scholarship Sports.

Tomorrow after sunrise, the selection show that airs via podcast will unveil the field, and I will either make my last post or one of super-duper excitement cause my boys in blue will have made the field. Until then, stay fresh.

[attachment deleted by admin]