Author Topic: Public Service Announcement  (Read 5692 times)

Offline #1stunna

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Public Service Announcement
« on: January 08, 2012, 10:48:43 AM »
Tomorrow night you'll be able to watch big boy football being played.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/mobile/sports/os-bianchi-bcs-0108-20120106,0,1932637.column

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
Re: Public Service Announcement
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:53:27 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/mobile/sports/os-bianchi-bcs-0108-20120106,0,1932637.column

I can't wait to see the smack on this one.  Some of you frikers who've supported KSU for a spell have experience with loser smack, step up with something original.  I have faith in you little pluggers, don't let me down. 
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:02:16 PM »
Arkansas has literally NOTHING to do with tomorrow night's game.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »

this may win the little man syndrome post of the year.   Your team can't represent so you resort to using something like this to stir up emotion on a sports board.  I'm sure the people who lived through that difficult period appreciate you using their acts of courage as a punch line for your smack.

EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »

this may win the little man syndrome post of the year.   Your team can't represent so you resort to using something like this to stir up emotion on a sports board.  I'm sure the people who lived through that difficult period appreciate you using their acts of courage as a punch line for your smack.

Eat My Arkansas Whiteass

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 04:53:19 PM »
Fake stunz  :surprised:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 60scat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 07:25:03 PM »
Doubt if I will even watch it.  Don't give a sh t who wins.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 07:46:32 PM »
Meh. Both teams took advantage of a easy schedule to get to the title game. Not excited to watch the two best teams from one of the weakest conferences in the country have a slap fight for the championship.  Stanford and OSU were better than anything the SEC put on the field this year so in my mind the championship game already happened.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
Meh. Both teams took advantage of a easy schedule to get to the title game. Not excited to watch the two best teams from one of the weakest conferences in the country have a slap fight for the championship.  Stanford and OSU were better than anything the SEC put on the field this year so in my mind the championship game already happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, wait... You were serious?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »
I'm sure it'll be a fine exhibition, but the Frank Martin Radio Show (LIVE from Carlos O'Kelly's) comes on at 7.  I like to listen to it live, and then go through the replay starting around 8:30 to break down the suggestions by "Lew from Cincinnati."  Will not watch.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:43 PM »
I'm sure it'll be a fine exhibition, but the Frank Martin Radio Show (LIVE from Carlos O'Kelly's) comes on at 7.  I like to listen to it live, and then go through the replay starting around 8:30 to break down the suggestions by "Lew from Cincinnati."  Will not watch.

I think I've still got a few episodes of "Franklin and Bash" on the DVR that I need to plow through.  That is preferable to watching a field goal exhibition.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 08:05:30 PM »

Me neither actually... I've seen both play already...I have nothing more to see from either team. I actually wanted to see an LSU - OSU championship so the SEC could have proved once more that the Big XII is a joke, just like the Hogs did the other night. However, the BCS proved that theory for us already, didn't they?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »

Me neither actually... I've seen both play already...I have nothing more to see from either team. I actually wanted to see an LSU - OSU championship so the SEC could have proved once more that the Big XII is a joke, just like the Hogs did the other night. However, the BCS proved that theory for us already, didn't they?

:dunno:  I haven't watched any bowl games.  Also, I may have done a disservice to Lynn from Salina by excluding him from my comment about the replay breakdown.  He's usually got some good stuff too.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »

Isn't this a column about the teams that you guys are so proud getting your asses handed to you when you played them.  Also didn't they keep you boys out of an BCS bowl.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 09:14:30 PM »

Isn't this a column about the teams that you guys are so proud getting your asses handed to you when you played them.  Also didn't they keep you boys out of an BCS bowl.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What kept Kansas St out of a BCS bowl pigfucker? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 09:21:09 PM »

What kept Kansas St out of a BCS bowl pigfucker? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The BCS Selection Committee*

*I hope goEMAWrs (maybe even ksufan'rs) from a while back appreciate this joke, because I expect lots of pigaggies to tell me I'm a pussy who don't know crap about football because there ain't no bcs selection committee but I wouldn't know because kan'tsas state sucks cocks and don't go to no bcs games

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »

Don't bother. It is one of the great mysteries of the universe why the average SEC teams idolize the good SEC teams.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »

:facepalm:

*I hope goEMAWrs (maybe even ksufan'rs) from a while back appreciate this joke, because I expect lots of pigaggies to tell me I'm a pussy who don't know crap about football because there ain't no bcs selection committee but I wouldn't know because kan'tsas state sucks cocks and don't go to no bcs games

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 11:26:41 PM »

I think I've still got a few episodes of "Franklin and Bash" on the DVR that I need to plow through.  That is preferable to watching a field goal exhibition.

:drool:

When does the new season start?  Got the F&B jonesin' going on.  Ready for some new shenanigans in the court room. :popcorn:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 06:48:05 AM »

Naw Trim, see her's what happened-ed... Dem BCS'ers, or BSer's as I call 'em *hardy har* *cough cough*... Said "that them there Wildcats just ain't good enough to compete for the BIG bucks... Plus, they got that damned goEMAW.com website that's terribly managed and moderated-ed... We can't let the likes of dem folks go 'round tootin' horns and pullin' chains, now can we? Besides, they got that way better OSU team to play for their shitty conference!" 

That better?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 07:58:41 AM »
That better?

They equally missed the joke, which has not a eff to do with arkansas, ksu, or anything from the last 2-3 years.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012, 09:48:45 AM »
Pigaggies are going to be popping the corks tonight, folks.  big big big natl championship victory for the wild hogs.

how many in a row have they won now?  oh my goodness, wps.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012, 09:58:40 AM »
Pigaggies are going to be popping the corks tonight, folks.  big big big natl championship victory for the wild hogs.

how many in a row have they won now?  oh my goodness, wps.

Our little buddy is proud of this little zing, that's a way punkin, give ever one a chance to see your wit   

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012, 08:44:17 PM »
That better?

They equally missed the joke, which has not a eff to do with arkansas, ksu, or anything from the last 2-3 years.

You're right... The BCS is a joke and always has been since it's existence. Kirk Herbstreit can go jump off a bridge with his massive ESPN contract that simply states "BCS" all over it.