Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 24, 2024, 03:40:36 PM »
Nothing gets #blueanongE in deflectocon mode like having to talk about our too feeble to stand trial shakes hands with invisible people POTUS  :thumbsup:
Are you talking about tiny hands or Truck Pile Driver Biden?

Trump is on trial, your dusty old turd was determined to be too mentally feeble to be prosecuted for "mishandling" classified documents. Llike storing them in Chinese funded facilities, sharing classified information to people who didn't have security clearances and allowing non security clearance holding people to have access to the documents. Like his crackhead son.

I'll know return you to the rest of #blueanongE to flog your hog fantasizing about Joe's fake sex life. I mean, imagine listening to that dusty old fart spin one line of bullshit after another and then believing he's still laying pipe.  :lol: :lol:

. . . end of sentence, wait for applause, full stop . . .

(imagine following around like a little puppy dog on here, raging out about every little thing I say and then not know this)

Community Notes:
Hog Slingin' Joe is less than 4 years older than Smelly Mushroom Weiner Don
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Which is the Kitchen Gadget of our Generation?
« Last post by ChiComCat on April 24, 2024, 03:37:51 PM »
I like my small Breville Air Fryer/Dehydrator/Oven/etc.  Since it's just my wife and I, it can mostly replace the oven.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Which is the Kitchen Gadget of our Generation?
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 24, 2024, 03:35:27 PM »
It's the Air Fryer.

But didn't know to make a new thread or what. May have to.

What are some must haves for your kitchens? Tryna find some new utensils/gadgets my set up. IKEA is doing there spring sale and I am thinking about getting some of their turners and stuff.

for whatever reason you never hear men talk about it, but ask any lady and she is going to put the immersion blender in her top 3. maybe dudes just don't make soup or something idk
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 03:31:49 PM »
America's college campuses: Now a battleground between #blueanon anti-Semites, #blueanon anti-Gazan's, and fascistic jackboots

#whathappenedtothesafeplaces

Kansas State Football / Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Last post by Pete on April 24, 2024, 03:30:45 PM »
He has limitations between the tackles but if he makes someone miss is space he's going to the house.
Meh, run him until he needs a breather and rinse and repeat. No limitations.
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on April 24, 2024, 03:26:42 PM »
Nothing gets #blueanongE in deflectocon mode like having to talk about our too feeble to stand trial shakes hands with invisible people POTUS  :thumbsup:
Are you talking about tiny hands or Truck Pile Driver Biden?

Trump is on trial, your dusty old turd was determined to be too mentally feeble to be prosecuted for "mishandling" classified documents. Llike storing them in Chinese funded facilities, sharing classified information to people who didn't have security clearances and allowing non security clearance holding people to have access to the documents. Like his crackhead son.

I'll know return you to the rest of #blueanongE to flog your hog fantasizing about Joe's fake sex life. I mean, imagine listening to that dusty old fart spin one line of bullshit after another and then believing he's still laying pipe.  :lol: :lol:

. . . end of sentence, wait for applause, full stop . . .

(imagine following around like a little puppy dog on here, raging out about every little thing I say and then not know this)

Essentially Flyertalk / Re: 201* Concert Thread
« Last post by ChiComCat on April 24, 2024, 03:20:59 PM »
The Charlie Crockett show looks like a blast.

Waxahatchee was amazing.  She brought out Kevin Morby for a cover.  Listening to her belt out 365 was pretty damn impressive in person.
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on April 24, 2024, 03:14:59 PM »
Going along with dax's hardworkin/hardscrewin theme how about "big Rig Joe"?

As our wise forebears were wont to say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, me boys.

Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: PORTAL KOMBAT
« Last post by wetwillie on April 24, 2024, 03:13:53 PM »
Just photoshop Dai Dai in there
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by bucket on April 24, 2024, 02:58:40 PM »
Looks like college students all across the country are about to get mumped up. I think this is a mistake that could have been handled better.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]