Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
How long will it take before the Cubs had "World Series Hangover" claims are made?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by gatoveintisiete on Today at 12:15:26 AM »
We’re just two reasonable dudes
« Last post by gatoveintisiete on Today at 12:13:58 AM »
No, I believe the Obama admin. Didn’t want a terrorist attack on our embassy in the news leading up to the 12 election and made up a weird lie about it for political reasons that were really dumb
character arcs of the jungle book and other stuff / Re: FattyFest FeedBack
« Last post by Trim on Today at 12:13:39 AM »
I don't know how difficult it is to get in with the Greater Manhattan Community Foundation but they do a match day every year on Earth day.  Every dollar gets a $1 match.  If you are planning on doing it with the spring game, it is likely that will coincide with Match day as they probably won't do it on a Sunday.  If everyone pays for their auction items online through their site on their match day, it will double the amount of money raised.

Holy crap.  Even if FattyFest's not on the exact day, I'm sure we could do something to time things out to where actual payment for things is on the right day.  After we get the date figured out, don't let us forget about trying to hook this up.
1) Gaines has no business being our nickel cover. He is just flat out Terrible

2) the flag on the Carr fumble was just an atrocious call.

3) no pass rush. 0 sacks in 52 Carr pass attempts.

4) our safeties played rather poor. Woods and Parker critical late holding calls.  Sorensen was 1/2 step slow or he tips that Cook catch away (down to 1/2 yard line)
« Last post by libliblibliblibliblib on October 19, 2017, 11:56:29 PM »
27, were you one of the people who think Hillary Clinton killed American soldiers in 'ghazi for fun?

I was not one of those people. I also doubt trump or tillerson did anything sinister concerning Niger. So I guess to me comparing them is not dumb.

Sometimes crap goes wrong.
« Last post by libliblibliblibliblib on October 19, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »
There are similarities and differences
« Last post by gatoveintisiete on October 19, 2017, 11:46:25 PM »
Is it dumb to compare it to ‘ghazi
« Last post by ChiCat on October 19, 2017, 11:42:39 PM »
The liberals rushing to politicize this are the ones with no shame. But you should be. If you're a butthurt liberal, you won't watch this, but I'll post it anyway.

Trump has been politicizing his calls to these families for at least a week. Way to swallow your self respect and fall in line though.  For someone who used to have a quasi-level head on this crap you sure parrot the bullet points
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Evolution of the 3rd Party?
« Last post by gatoveintisiete on October 19, 2017, 11:41:49 PM »
We talked about the faux pubs, but who leads the crat party and what policy are they pushing that gets bipartisan or mainstream support?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10