Author Topic: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?  (Read 127831 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« Reply #1575 on: March 15, 2017, 06:35:03 PM »
Not trying to distract, or come up with a side debate, but Emo, do you believe everyone is created equal?

No bearing on the debate. Just curious.

I believe for the most part they are, in the eyes of the government.  Of course we have the justice system and courts to make right wrongs we may have in place now.
Ok. Thank you.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 15, 2017, 07:23:04 PM »
So in a Rage justice system, murderers are only in jail because there are more people available to be murdered? I guess that means if a woman had an illegal abortion then she should not be punished until she conceives another child? Or if you commit perjury then you shouldn't be punished until you are under oath again?

I wouldn't punish the mother at all because I don't see a good justification for government to get involved with abortion. The abortion itself should be punishment enough, really.

Jail for perjury is also ridiculous. Jail should be for truly dangerous people. Nobody else should ever be in jail for any reason.

Perjury undermines our entire justice system. One important purpose of punishment is to deter. It is important that we defer something as destructive to justice as perjury.

I would just create a record that the person perjured his/herself and leave it at that. It would undermine your credibility for the rest of your life and make it harder to get a job. I think that is enough of a deterrent.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 25, 2017, 06:20:42 AM »
Republican liars.  No obamacare repeal.  Planned Hamburger lives on to kill.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 25, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »
Republican liars.  No obamacare repeal.  Planned Hamburger lives on to kill.
you know the ACA has nothing to do with abortion right?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: April 14, 2017, 06:02:46 AM »
Hey Ripper, the right to kill babies does not make you a.woman.  Kill on your own dime.  Trump signed a law that reversed Obama's order to allow federal dollars to Planned Hamburger.  And the Meat Rippers are crying. From CNN this morning .....
Stripping millions of Americans of the critical health care services that Planned Parenthood provides doesn't just hurt women -- it hurts entire families and their economic security," said Stephanie Schriock, the head of EMILY's List, a Democratic political action committee. "This is just one more example of Donald Trump's White House and this Republican Congress taking every single opportunity to chip away at women's rights, and we won't stand for it."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 06:06:33 AM by renocat »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: April 14, 2017, 08:49:40 AM »
Did not watch. Did he make any points that haven't been refuted and exposed as asinine in this thread? I updated the scorecard a few pages back if that helps.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: April 14, 2017, 08:52:06 AM »
Hey Ripper, the right to kill babies does not make you a.woman.  Kill on your own dime.  Trump signed a law that reversed Obama's order to allow federal dollars to Planned Hamburger.  And the Meat Rippers are crying. From CNN this morning .....
Stripping millions of Americans of the critical health care services that Planned Parenthood provides doesn't just hurt women -- it hurts entire families and their economic security," said Stephanie Schriock, the head of EMILY's List, a Democratic political action committee. "This is just one more example of Donald Trump's White House and this Republican Congress taking every single opportunity to chip away at women's rights, and we won't stand for it."

As I understand it, this only repeals a law passed late in Obama's term that forced states to allow Planned Parenthood equal access to certain federal health grants. As of now, Planned Parenthood - whose primary business is abortion - is still receiving direct federal funding. Killing babies : sad.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1583 on: May 22, 2017, 01:12:58 PM »
Thanks Obama  :lol:
Planned Parenthood Clinics Closing

Regardless of their political leanings, news outlets throughout America carry virtually the same headline as Breitbart: Planned Parenthood clinics closing rapidly.

The story goes on to report three of the six Planned Parenthood clinics in New Mexico are expected to close by the end of September, following the announced closing of the Casper WY clinic on July 21. That would make Wyoming and North Dakota the first two states in the nation without a Planned Parenthood clinic, according to Breitbart.

Meanwhile the Denver Post reports the Longmont CO health center will close in August as Planned Parenthood officials adjust to the law of unintended consequences and the impact of the Affordable Care Act.

"We supported (the ACA) because we love the idea of more people having health insurance and increasing access to the critical services that they need, but a lot of our patients were self-pay," the Post quoted a spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains. "They would come in and get a pap smear and pay out of pocket. Under the ACA, a lot of patients were given the opportunity to be on Medicaid. Again, that's wonderful but it meant that rather than bill them directly, we had to bill Medicaid. And Medicaid reimburses at a very low rate.

Man, I cant wait for libtard utopia, when we're all covered by medicaid--ya know, to make things equaler
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: June 08, 2017, 10:48:27 PM »
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article154143134.html

Can someone help put this in perspective for me? I do not understand the pro choice stance that a group of people running pregnancy crisis centers helping pregnant women is a threat and unacceptable for the Royals to run their ads.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: June 08, 2017, 11:23:47 PM »
I would have to do more research on if the centers are indeed spreading mistruths.

If the Royals are affiliated with the anti-abortion essay contest for 7th graders, that is a bad look.

If the organization is lying to women in crisis situations and have co sponsored essays for kids that are anti-abortion with the Royals. It's equivalent to the Royals supporting the cause and the centers in my opinion.

I see no issue with Vitae buying air time, lying or not, but the essay contest if affiliated with the Royals is not cool.

That's the best I could come up with based on the article.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:29:00 PM by SdK »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: June 30, 2017, 05:33:07 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-us-fertility-rate-just-hit-a-historic-low-why-some-demographers-are-freaking-out/ar-BBDtypV
So Hamburger Hoochies are advocating extermination of babies when we need more.  This gets compounded by all of transyanger stuff.  No one knows what the hell they are sexually let alone reproductively.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: June 30, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »
We don't need more children.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: June 30, 2017, 05:56:07 PM »
We don't need more children.

SdK sounds like a bonafide transyanger hamburger hoochie
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: June 30, 2017, 10:46:25 PM »
Guilty as charged.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 01, 2017, 06:20:55 AM »
Planned Hamburger is running out of breed heifers.   What to do now?  :confused:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 21, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protesters-plan-to-show-abortion-on-jumbotron/ar-AAowNme
This is a little much from prolive people.  I would hate for my kid to see this on a public street

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 17, 2017, 11:13:18 AM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/iceland-downs-syndrome-no-children-born-first-country-world-screening-a7895996.html?amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. That is interesting. I would be interested to know how they define suffering. Life isn't easy that is sure, but they make it sound like a person born with Downs Syndrome will spend their whole life in pain. I have worked with the mentally handicapped, and I don't see that for those suffering from DS. They are typically very happy individuals. The only issue they may deal with is social interaction with individuals without DS. . .and if those people believe that someone with DS is constantly suffering and would have been better off being aborted. . .I guess living around those people could be a type of suffering?

At the end of the day the person who will struggle the most in these types of situations are the parents. These abortions aren't doing the child a favor, they are saving the parent from a lot of extra work at raising a child. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 17, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »
These abortions aren't doing the child a favor, they are saving the parent from a lot of extra work at raising a child.

This. And as someone else said, it is really dangerous to phrase this like they're eliminating a disease like polio or smallpox. This is eugenics. They're trying to eliminate people who are capable of living fulfilling lives simply because they view those people as genetically inferior.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 17, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/iceland-downs-syndrome-no-children-born-first-country-world-screening-a7895996.html?amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. That is interesting. I would be interested to know how they define suffering. Life isn't easy that is sure, but they make it sound like a person born with Downs Syndrome will spend their whole life in pain. I have worked with the mentally handicapped, and I don't see that for those suffering from DS. They are typically very happy individuals. The only issue they may deal with is social interaction with individuals without DS. . .and if those people believe that someone with DS is constantly suffering and would have been better off being aborted. . .I guess living around those people could be a type of suffering?

At the end of the day the person who will struggle the most in these types of situations are the parents. These abortions aren't doing the child a favor, they are saving the parent from a lot of extra work at raising a child.

great post from my guy yard dog right here :cheers:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 17, 2017, 12:39:57 PM »
One way to keep some of their universal federal Medicaid-like insurance costs in check...

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 17, 2017, 01:17:29 PM »
As long as it's not mandatory then I have absolutely no problem with this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite