Author Topic: Congrats Shocker  (Read 7139 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Shocker
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 10:19:09 PM »
it's pretty incredible how all the people celebrating the shockers win tonight on my Facebook are the same people that were pissed about the KU loss last night

I think ksu fans that were happy about ku losing and happy about wsu winning should have their scrotum pulled over their head.
No WSU fan has ever called bramlage "Charles Koch North"   do you have any idea how bad that would hurt????

WSU fans can't even rough ridin' read let alone know that manhattan is north of wichita.  Most were pissed that the games were so late because they couldn't get off their third shift at the plant.

lmfao  :lol:

Enjoyed that.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »
My dad was on the team at WSU back in the 60's before he went to Vietnam.

I'm happy for him.  I'm sure he'll be all smiles tomorrow.

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Congrats Shocker
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »

Is his name Butch?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: Re: Congrats Shocker
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2013, 12:23:47 AM »

Is his name Butch?

No.

Offline saudiEMAW

• Purple in the desert
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2013, 12:34:47 AM »
Them making it to the final 4 and us getting knocked out on round 2....... kinda hurts tbh :blank:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »
it's pretty incredible how all the people celebrating the shockers win tonight on my Facebook are the same people that were pissed about the KU loss last night

I think ksu fans that were happy about ku losing and happy about wsu winning should have their scrotum pulled over their head.

well...go ahead...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 12:42:48 AM »

It doesn't really affect us much. They let anyone into the Final Four these days.

The Big Train

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2013, 12:43:03 AM »
Them making it to the final 4 and us getting knocked out in round 2 1st Round....... kinda hurts tbh :blank:

FYP Hate how they classify it now.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Congrats Shocker
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »

It doesn't really affect us much. They let anyone into the Final Four these days.

lol
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2013, 09:27:46 PM »

I have the same thing, either the people went to KSU or KU but are from Wichita, claiming hometown pride, when they have never said anything about it until after they won.

Yeah, I'm from Wichita and I don't think I've ever used the term "hometown pride" in reference to it. I have some friends who went to WSU and I am happy for them but I will never understand a KU or KSU grad cheering for WSU because of "hometown pride."

Why not? Live it up and be happy yo.

Ta Town gonna get some love this week. 

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2013, 10:03:21 PM »
K-State students who cheer for WSU more than the Cats make me hate everything about wichita.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 04:26:05 PM »
K-State students who cheer for WSU more than the Cats make me hate everything about wichita.

I can't say I have ever witnessed this phenomenon.  It's hard for me to believe that this has ever actually happened.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
HEADED TO ATLANTA BROS

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 11:03:10 PM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Congrats Shocker
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 12:49:00 AM »
WSU going to the Final Four is like the hardworking deli owner or whatever who hits the powerball. How can you not be happy for them?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 08:43:50 AM »
WSU going to the Final Four is like the hardworking deli owner or whatever who hits the powerball. How can you not be happy for them?

Because you have to find somewhere else to eat for lunch because you know he's not coming back to work ever again.   :dunno:

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »
WSU making the Final Four is more like the 40 year old virgin finally busting his nut in that old chick. Both are long overdue, couldn't have happened to better people, and resulted in a whole lotta cum.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »
WSU making the Final Four is more like the 40 year old virgin finally busting his nut in that old chick. Both are long overdue, couldn't have happened to better people, and resulted in a whole lotta cum.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 03:54:31 PM »

I nominate this for the word.
@mikec2w

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 03:58:35 PM »

Because you have to find somewhere else to eat for lunch because you know he's not coming back to work ever again.   :dunno:

Because a bunch of people who are fans of the bigger, more popular deli despite never going inside of it in their whole life are jumping on the hardworking deli bandwagon that they've walked by a million times but never acknowledged before they won the Powerball

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Congrats Shocker
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 12:25:25 AM »

Because a bunch of people who are fans of the bigger, more popular deli despite never going inside of it in their whole life are jumping on the hardworking deli bandwagon that they've walked by a million times but never acknowledged before they won the Powerball

Well eff them but still be happy for the deli owner. Sheesh.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 12:54:40 AM »

I can't say I have ever witnessed this phenomenon.  It's hard for me to believe that this has ever actually happened.

It hasn't. Feel better, please.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 01:29:54 AM »

I know two of them. One is a WSU bball Nebraska football fan who believes with every fiber of his being that Nebraska would have waxed our overrated asses this year.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 09:25:54 AM »

I know two of them. One is a WSU bball Nebraska football fan who believes with every fiber of his being that Nebraska would have waxed our overrated asses this year.

They miss playing us so much and it just burns them deep inside knowing that their favorite program ran away from matchups they enjoyed so they could play a bunch of shitty Big 10 teams every year instead.