Author Topic: Cameron Jerrell Newton  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Denim Vest

• Fan
    • View Profile
Cameron Jerrell Newton
« on: September 18, 2014, 08:45:22 AM »
Gents, this is something I like to post on opposing fans boards the day of our biggest matchups.  A celebration of the caramel skinned stallion of mythological proportions.  A cyborg from the future, sent back in time from the planet Sex to transcend football and mankind.  This is a thread to share your greatest feats, darkest fears and sexual fantasies.  As well as your own stories of how Cam has changed your life in a positive way.  In his name, we praise.  Amen. 

Looking forward to a great contest tonight.  Best of luck. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Cameron Jerrell Newton
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:46:53 AM »
he is adorable
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:47:47 AM »
ALMOST BASICALLY WENT TO K-STATE!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:57 AM »
He's a sexy, sexy man.

You should also add that his family was paid over $200K for him to play at Auburn and that Auburn got away it.   Throw that in people's faces constantly and never back away.   

Total hottie mchottington and we paid $200K for his sexiness and talent to boot . . . and got away with it!!

Just wish we could have added him to our stable of models, sex video stars and general studs.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 08:50:22 AM »
Is that OJ?

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Denim Vest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:01:34 AM »
He's a sexy, sexy man.

You should also add that his family was paid over $200K for him to play at Auburn and that Auburn got away it.   Throw that in people's faces constantly and never back away.   

Total hottie mchottington and we paid $200K for his sexiness and talent to boot . . . and got away with it!!

Just wish we could have added him to our stable of models, sex video stars and general studs.

Oh yeah, you got to own it. Just adds to peoples rage who want to bring it up.  You can actually see their face go through like 5 shades of red hot mad. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 09:02:28 AM »
Cam is really great at football. I, personally, am glad he graduated. Bullet dodged by our KSU Cats!

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 09:08:09 AM »
 :Wha:
ALMOST BASICALLY WENT TO K-STATE!

So did Gus Malzahn as an OC and Nick Marshal as a QB.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 10:36:59 AM »
Is that Eddie Murphy?  :love:
@mikec2w

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 10:50:58 AM »
MOAR!
cheering for Cam in 2010 is maybe the most fun I have had outside of cat football and hoops. 

Also, why didn't Trooper didn't come back with Gus?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 10:57:49 AM »
MOAR!
cheering for Cam in 2010 is maybe the most fun I have had outside of cat football and hoops. 

Also, why didn't Trooper didn't come back with Gus?

The Trooper story is a long one. Lets just say that he was one of the arsonists in the Chizik dumpster fire. Dude had to go.

Offline WarDamnPlainsmen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »
So much Camlove ITT. Even from K-State. I'm not sure I like it. I have never seen non AU forums refrain from bashing Cam when the subject is brought up. KSU fans, please say negative things about Cam so I can return to my "hate the enemy" state of mind for gameday.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »
So much Camlove ITT. Even from K-State. I'm not sure I like it. I have never seen non AU forums refrain from bashing Cam when the subject is brought up. KSU fans, please say negative things about Cam so I can return to my "hate the enemy" state of mind for gameday.

We love Cam

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
  • SEC! SEC! SEC! (except Tennessee, eff them!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »
Hate the playa, love the game. 

He seems like he's grown up a little since he left Auburn, but damn if he wasn't a douche while he was here.  Not Jamies "Skrong" Winston level, but still pretty damn douche.

Unreal player.  It was like a joke when you saw 3rd and 4, you knew it was an automatic first down, no one could stop him.  Best player I've ever seen in college that wasn't wearing a KSU jersey.

And NOTHING is better than that Iron Bowl comeback.  Bama fans still cannot handle that.  With that one and the kick, you can a Bama fan out of the building in 2 seconds.

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 12:19:30 PM »
With that one and the kick, you can a Bama fan out of the building in 2 seconds.

Correction, that would only take 0:01 second.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 12:20:35 PM »

He seems like he's grown up a little since he left Auburn, but damn if he wasn't a douche while he was here.  Not Jamies "Skrong" Winston level, but still pretty damn douche.

I am very surprised to hear this from an Auburn fan.  He always struck me as a guy supremely confident in his abilities that had been thru the dirty underbelly of CFB and was determined come out on top in his 2nd go around.

Offline WarDamnPlainsmen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »

Unreal player.  It was like a joke when you saw 3rd and 4, you knew it was an automatic first down, no one could stop him.  Best player I've ever seen in college that wasn't wearing a KSU jersey.

And NOTHING is better than that Iron Bowl comeback.  Bama fans still cannot handle that.  With that one and the kick, you can a Bama fan out of the building in 2 seconds.

I know I'm biased, but I would see Cam walking around campus every week when i was in school. He seemed to keep to himself mostly and would usually play video games with a few friends instead of go out to bars. He never did anything stupid and stayed out of trouble. I think a lot of members of the media tried to make him out into more of a villain than he really was.

However, now that he is in the NFL, I have heard stories of how he drops over $100k at a strip club. On that note, I will invoke my 5th amendment right to remain silent.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »

I know I'm biased, but I would see Cam walking around campus every week when i was in school. He seemed to keep to himself mostly and would usually play video games with a few friends instead of go out to bars. He never did anything stupid and stayed out of trouble. I think a lot of members of the media tried to make him out into more of a villain than he really was.

However, now that he is in the NFL, I have heard stories of how he drops over $100k at a strip club. On that note, I will invoke my 5th amendment right to remain silent.
Please keep the stories of how Cam is a complete stud boss coming

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »

Sounds like he's changing the lives of some needy strippers for the better. What a saint.

Offline WarDamnPlainsmen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »

Please keep the stories of how Cam is a complete stud boss coming
I saw him pass up a line of cars on his scooter to get to the front of the line at a red light one day as I'm waiting to walk across the crosswalk. The lady in the front car rolls her window down and I think Cam is about to receive a lecture on why lane-splitting is dangerous, but all she says is "good luck this weekend" and Cam gives her one of those smiles that somehow shows all 32 of his teeth.

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44:09 PM »
How could anyone hate Cam?  :love:

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »
How could anyone hate Cam?  :love:

All it takes is to become a bammer or an Uga.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 01:54:20 PM »
I got to see Cam play every game at Jordan-Hare.  Seeing him and the team dance after every game toward the crowd was pretty cool.  Heck of a play.

Still though, eat a dingleberry.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »
He's a sexy, sexy man.

you don't even know what the allegation was, do you? money was solicited from mississippi state, not auburn. kansas state has had major ncaa infractions more recently than auburn.