Author Topic: Auburn can eat a dingleberry  (Read 19478 times)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn can eat a dingleberry
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:30 PM »
Must be a liberal forum. That's funny.

Did the Auburn thread title eat a dingleberry tip you off?  Because, Auburn can eat a dingleberry. 

#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2014, 03:24:21 PM »
Yessssss

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »
Yessssss

Is the raccoon for dinner or are you planning on rustling up one of them 'dillos? AU + Mouth = Dingleberry.  Pretty simple math here people.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sign him up for open mic at the comedy club.

Offline Chief Saugahatchee

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2014, 03:33:50 PM »

1) I lived in Auburn, Alabama for 2 years working as a faculty member at Auburn University.  You still have a Hastings which is cute and a Shakey's Pizza.  Kudos.  But all of the students rolling around in running shorts and winter coats when it is 70 degrees makes you look like a bunch of chodes.   :jerk:

2) The Alabama comb-over.  All the dudes in Alabama walked around campus with tight ass khaki shorts that clearly ride up the cornhole with tucked in shorts, a stupid comb-over that is clearly inbred with adorning boat shoes/loafers.  And enough with the Risky Business 80s sunglasses.  We get it...you're trying to be all southerny and preppy which is a complete paradox.  That is like saying my trailor is a mansion.  Accept the inbred genes you came from people.  You're from Kansas.  Kansas. 

2) Boiled peanuts. 
Are absolutely delicious and only an ignorant summabeech would think otherwise.

3) Toomer's corner is pretty cool.  I get that.  But driving on College Street is one of the worst things possible in a town that size.  People use the turn lane like a regular driving lane and it's racist.  Magnolia is the AIDS of streets and we need to stop that epidemic before it gets out of control.

4) Loachapoka Syrup Sop.  I don't get it.  It's a small town festival for syrup, but like one vendor has syrup.  It's mostly a cover to sell E Coli infested turtles and racist things like lynches and confederate flags.
Salmonella.  You get Salmonella from reptiles.  And I wasn't aware lynches could be purchased in a retail fashion.  Next thing your gonna tell me is you just swipe your card on someone's phone Square and commence to hangin' some poor fella.

5) Public prayer.  Every time I went out to dinner with my colleagues at AU, they prayed before the meal.  I love the G-O-D but it is awkward sitting around while people hold hands and pray before meals wondering where their hands have been.
 :pray:  Sorry that actually living out our faith offended you.  You're probably one of them AlKaydeers aint cha?

6) Chicks wearing sundresses.  That's pretty hot.  You've got that going for you. 
Yes.  Yes it is. :drool:

7) Jordan-Hare Stadium or should I say copycat of Arrowhead stadium.  Auburn, your stadium is a house of lies.  The stadium is clearly a rip-off of Arrowhead stadium.  You'll never be Alabama. 
See, this is where your story falls apart, clearly you've never been to Auburn.  However, it wouldn't be a bad place to be fashioned after if it were true.  Thank the sweet Lord for that.

8) Aubie.  You are the worst of all.  You constantly look like you are having a seizure.  Get some meds man.  You walk around like a tiger, but tigers don't walk on two feet.  That's un-American you douches.  Aubie's head is beyond flat which is probably the result of inbreeding or being eaten by all those war eagles flying around. 
I'm beginning to think you might have spent those 2 years as "faculty" *ahem* at Clemson and not Auburn. 

9) War Eagle.  What the eff is that?  What is this Rome?  The story of how it even came about is a total lie.  Plus, when I went to a game against Mississippi State I saw the damn eagle slam into the glass of the press box.  That is inhumane and cruel.  Southern hospitality...more like brutally slaying animals across all walks of life.
Ummm, it's an eagle.  Now, as a Southerner however, I have brutally slain my fair share of animals.

Can't wait until tomorrow.  Gonna be fun!
:impatient:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2014, 03:36:03 PM »
I admit to being ignorant about boiled peanuts.

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »
they are the nastiest of the nasty
dry roasted is the only way to eat a peanut

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »
the thing about boiled peanuts is that THEY PUT THEM IN THEIR rough ridin' COCA COLAS I SWEAR THIS TO GOD

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 03:48:27 PM »
Good list, Blumpkin.

Serious question, what is the deal with all the chicks in running shorts?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 03:48:55 PM »
It's actually lightly salted roasted peanuts. But it's ok. Ignorance is widespread in Kansas.

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
they are the nastiest of the nasty
dry roasted is the only way to eat a peanut

NOW I HOPE I DONT SEE YOU TOMORROW

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2014, 03:53:13 PM »
Back to the running shorts, is this some sort of mandatory requirement for all female students on Auburn's campus?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2014, 03:54:55 PM »
Good list, Blumpkin.

Serious question, what is the deal with all the chicks in running shorts?

Honestly, I have yet to figure this one out myself. It began after I graduated.  It's the worst when they have on t-shirts that are 4 sizes too big. It's a disgrace. The ones that wear Chacos with this get up as well are pretty much undateables. Just some brainwashing trick the uppity sorority leaders have conjured up to make their women look ridiculous.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »
Yeah, the real baggy t-shirt combo with the running shorts is definitely a thing at Auburn.  Like literally 90% of them are dressed up in the same get up parading around campus.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »

Can't wait until tomorrow.  Gonna be fun![/b][/i] :impatient:

If their  team is half as good as their fans willingness to throw bigotry and racism around,  It might be a pretty good game.
I tried to hang out and see if there where any morsels of actually football knowledge and talk about KSU.  But it seems that is not their focus.
Anyway, We are about to head over to topeka and check out the "Rowhouse". Someone said it was good. We shall see.  See ya at the game tomorrow!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2014, 04:03:57 PM »
Have fun in Topeka  :lol:

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2014, 04:05:06 PM »
Auburn is like that disgusting cousin who comes over for Christmas Dinner only because Great Aunt Irene wants to see him. He's gross, He's always pitching his new get rich quick scheme, He never contributes anything to the meal and he bounces as soon as he gets his check from Grandpa.

I am counting down the hours until all these hick barners leave our great city.

The uncle that gets really touchy-feely with the 8 year old nieces and nephews. Disgusting really.

Reeks of total IRONY...As if you were not aware, Cousin Eddie hailed from the great state of Kansas (well up until the point he was laid off from working up at the asbestos plant).  I'm sure the script writer for Lampoon's "Vacation" didn't just pull Kansas from a hat.  Cousin Vicki, Eddie's in-bred daughter, boasts about going steady and has now progressed to french kissing 'cuz her daddy says she's the best at it

You go Kansas!  Has your worm-farm business started booming yet?

Anyone who can quote a vacation movie is ok w/ me..................

.............unless they are from auburn
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2014, 04:05:34 PM »
It's actually lightly salted roasted peanuts. But it's ok. Ignorance is widespread in Kansas.

Alabama is the dumbest and fatest state in the union.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
Yeah, the real baggy t-shirt combo with the running shorts is definitely a thing at Auburn.  Like literally 90% of them are dressed up in the same get up parading around campus.

It's pitiful. It all starts their first week as freshman. They clear out the retail stores that sell the shorts and Chacos. Then they trick their way to getting as many social event shirts(frat/sorority) as possible, and get them in sizes that Charlie Weis could fit in. I always asked why they couldn't get one that actually fit right, and always seemed to get the "well this is comfortable" reply. Hey, but let me tell ya, they clean up good!

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »
I dont' know what you guys are talking about, this is mostly what I see when in Auburn.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2014, 04:14:25 PM »
This thread is getting very PigAggieThread'ish all of a sudden.

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2014, 04:15:17 PM »
That's the independents. AKA The fun ones. Actually know the one on the far right. haha.  Where did you find that pic?