Author Topic: Auburn can eat a dingleberry  (Read 19388 times)

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn can eat a dingleberry
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 01:48:25 PM »
And Blumper, sounds like you fit right in with all the scrubs K state has to offer. Keep up with that 99% acceptance rate. We understand now why you couldn't cut it with the higher standards we set here at Auburn. Maybe in another 20 years k-state will be known for much more than building coaches retirement wings and being a scrub in a lousy conference. 

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »
And Blumper, sounds like you fit right in with all the scrubs K state has to offer. Keep up with that 99% acceptance rate. We understand now why you couldn't cut it with the higher standards we set here at Auburn. Maybe in another 20 years k-state will be known for much more than building coaches retirement wings and being a scrub in a lousy conference.

Sick Burns Man (or Woman).

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
Blimp must not have had a very good time in Auburn. Sad little fella seems like he may be on the Michael Sam guide as much as he was paying attention to the guys there. Also, because we actually have a decent mascot besides some little punk running around in football equipment with a character head on, you can't be serious with that assessment of Aubie or the War Eagle saying. And "Legendary Head Coach"? You have to be kidding. Last time I checked, no "legend" was mediocre in their given field. Y'all really set the pedestal high.

I had a great time in Auburn.  I just think Auburn is a cesspool spawned from the demons of hell.  Also, there is that overt racism/bigotry I was discussing with the Michael Sam diss.  It doesn't matter if I had a shlong in my mouth or was face deep in vagina town, Auburn will still be a city dwarfed in crappiness predominated by the musk of fermented ass sweat mixed with untrimmed pubes.

I'm a clinical psychologist and I know Aubie has Epilepsy.  It's pretty blatant that the head shaking is akin to a grand mal seizure.  I just feel for the guy...I really do.  Aubie really needs one of those baseball helmets in case one of those seizures cause head trauma.

#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 01:57:59 PM »

That's because 99% of all K-State applicants can actually read...something Alabama clearly struggles with.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »
Blimp must not have had a very good time in Auburn. Sad little fella seems like he may be on the Michael Sam guide as much as he was paying attention to the guys there. Also, because we actually have a decent mascot besides some little punk running around in football equipment with a character head on, you can't be serious with that assessment of Aubie or the War Eagle saying. And "Legendary Head Coach"? You have to be kidding. Last time I checked, no "legend" was mediocre in their given field. Y'all really set the pedestal high.

i do not agree with your homophobic and probably racist rhetoric, but i will defend, to the death sir or madam, your right to say it.

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 02:25:10 PM »
Blumpkin is sharing some extreme butthurt right about now. Sorry it didn't work our for you. Maybe you should try some Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

Offline DaZeD

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 02:28:41 PM »
Auburn is like that disgusting cousin who comes over for Christmas Dinner only because Great Aunt Irene wants to see him. He's gross, He's always pitching his new get rich quick scheme, He never contributes anything to the meal and he bounces as soon as he gets his check from Grandpa.

I am counting down the hours until all these hick barners leave our great city.

The uncle that gets really touchy-feely with the 8 year old nieces and nephews. Disgusting really.

Reeks of total IRONY...As if you were not aware, Cousin Eddie hailed from the great state of Kansas (well up until the point he was laid off from working up at the asbestos plant).  I'm sure the script writer for Lampoon's "Vacation" didn't just pull Kansas from a hat.  Cousin Vicki, Eddie's in-bred daughter, boasts about going steady and has now progressed to french kissing 'cuz her daddy says she's the best at it

You go Kansas!  Has your worm-farm business started booming yet?
The difference between arrogance and confidence...arrogance constantly seeks approval.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »
Blumps is a stud/boss.

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »

i do not agree with your homophobic and probably racist rhetoric, but i will defend, to the death sir or madam, your right to say it.

My goodness! Racist? Is everything said about a minority racist these days? Not one statement I made was racist. That is what is wrong with our country. I crack a elementary joke about some stranger, and you all get butthurt because "you think" it is race laced. You sir aren't fighting for the same thing I believe in.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 02:37:37 PM »
Blumpkin is sharing some extreme butthurt right about now. Sorry it didn't work our for you. Maybe you should try some Boudreaux's Butt Paste.

You are right Lizard of Oz.  I am extremely butthurt that Momma Goldberg's sucked so much.  Nachos are more than opening a package of doritos and melting cheese over it.  Auburn worked out very well for me, but Momma G's was like finding out that you got an STD after tanking a fat chick.  You already hit a real big low by porking a chunk lord, but then you get the clap???  It just isn't right (like the Ray Rice beatings you usually take from Alabama).
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2014, 02:40:56 PM »

You are right Lizard of Oz.  I am extremely butthurt that Momma Goldberg's sucked so much.  Nachos are more than opening a package of doritos and melting cheese over it.  Auburn worked out very well for me, but Momma G's was like finding out that you got an STD after tanking a fat chick.  You already hit a real big low by porking a chunk lord, but then you get the clap???  It just isn't right (like the Ray Rice beatings you usually take from Alabama).

How dare you associate domestic abuse with anything. Are you a bigot? Can't believe you would joke about such a thing. Can't believe you.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2014, 02:45:06 PM »

How dare you associate domestic abuse with anything. Are you a bigot? Can't believe you would joke about such a thing. Can't believe you.

Is that the Auburn education system hard at work:

big·ot noun \?bi-g?t\
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Nothing I said was bigoted.  Socially wrong, maybe, but not bigoted.  Domestic violence isn't funny, but the usual beatings Auburn takes at the hands of Alabama will bring a smile to my face.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2014, 02:46:12 PM »

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »
I guess 8-4 the past 12 years versus Alabama isn't good? Hmmm. Good point. When your program gets it's head above .500 check back with me. And funny you joke about that, never forget North Dakota State.

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »
" a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group "

That seems to describe you rather well.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2014, 02:54:11 PM »
I guess 8-4 the past 12 years versus Alabama isn't good? Hmmm. Good point. When your program gets it's head above .500 check back with me. And funny you joke about that, never forget North Dakota State.

That is a fair point.  But what about the 4-8 Auburn was against Alabama the 12 years before that?
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:08 PM »
Then I'd say we look good against Bama being .500 for that time frame. Anymore information little scrub?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 03:00:20 PM »

My goodness! Racist? Is everything said about a minority racist these days? Not one statement I made was racist. That is what is wrong with our country. I crack a elementary joke about some stranger, and you all get butthurt because "you think" it is race laced. You sir aren't fighting for the same thing I believe in.
Only a racist would be this defensive
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Lizard of Oz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 03:03:48 PM »

Then you obviously don't know racist, I know lots of them......wait, what?

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 03:04:09 PM »
8) Aubie.  You are the worst of all.  You constantly look like you are having a seizure.  Get some meds man.  You walk around like a tiger, but tigers don't walk on two feet.  That's un-American you douches.  Aubie's head is beyond flat which is probably the result of inbreeding or being eaten by all those war eagles flying around. 

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2014, 03:05:17 PM »

If I were low enough to be a racist, I would have probably used much different language. But it's ok, keep that narrow mind running. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:20 PM »
Blump is mopping the floor with these homophobes.

Offline The_Truth

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2014, 03:12:24 PM »
Must be a liberal forum. That's funny.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2014, 03:14:21 PM »
Must be a liberal forum. That's funny.

The political left doesn't have a monopoly on respecting others, even those who are different than you, bub.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:08 PM »
The Query:  What's worse than a gay?

The Truth: A black gay!