Author Topic: Are we Auburn's Super Bowl?  (Read 18151 times)

Offline EMAWinSeattle

• Fan
    • View Profile
Are we Auburn's Super Bowl?
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:00:39 PM »
Serious question.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Are we Auburn's Super Bowl?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:03:52 PM »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:04:29 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »
We have far bigger games on our schedule, but why else would all these idiots be clogging our blog?

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 03:13:48 PM »
Their fans really want to beat us. It's unreal. I'm just glad this game is at BSFS. It would have "trap game" written all over it if our players had to go to the deep south to play.

Offline EMAWinSeattle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 03:14:29 PM »
Serious question.
@Trim sock?

Not a sock. Usually a lurker, and I couldn't remember my username. Not sure if you want a Naadir Tharpe style photo to prove I'm not a sock, but then again I don't know what purpose that would serve.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 03:16:16 PM »
I like your Zeal, Seattlecat!

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 03:17:11 PM »
Serious question.

Nah. Our Superbowl is always the last week of November.
BEAT BAMA

Offline EIGHTLUG

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »
Serious question.

BEAT BAMA
  My 'Bama friends call their game against Alabama State, a scrimmage.  :surprised:

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 03:35:11 PM »
Serious question.

BEAT BAMA
  My 'Bama friends call their game against Alabama State, a scrimmage.  :surprised:

Sure, we all do. They suck.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 03:36:01 PM »
Serious question.

BEAT BAMA

Oklahoma already did.

What a crap conference.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
I've heard their fans are still bragging about that win in '07. They've been waiting for this for seven long years. Superbowl confirmed.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 05:44:27 PM »
I've heard their fans are still bragging about that win in '07. They've been waiting for this for seven long years. Superbowl confirmed.

You mean the one where all the aubbie fans predicted a 42-10 or worse type game, but we led until late when the SEC-SEC-SEC zebras got involved and saved the day for the home team?

:shakesfist:
bears are fast...

Offline auburn2eugene

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 10:13:44 AM »
You guys are delusional.  Especially this Bookie Pimp and Winters.

You are hardly a beep on the radar. Not even the biggest game of early season. 

No one is talking about a game in 07. Are you freaking kidding me? We are on our 2nd different coaching staff since that game. Still talking about a game in 07?!? Seems to me you are still butt hurt over it. Don't worry, we have plenty people butt hurt over a couple games last year. Still talking about a game in 07, LoL

Arkansas is MUCH improved this year, and we absolutely crushed them. Sure it was close first half, then we held them to something like 6 rushing yards in the second half...

Still talking about a game in 07? HAHAHAHA I can name you a few bigger games this season. You think you are our super bowl? Hahahahaha

LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia,  South Carolina,  and then OUR SUPER BOWL, Alabama. See, we don't have a historically awful team as our in state rival like you do with Kansas.  Alabama always has been and will be our biggest game of the season. 

Oh and I saw on a different thread about the plays and pace or as you people said Auburns lack there of pace. Even though Malzahn started the HUNH, we only play kind of that way. It would be more like hurry up and get to the line so that you can't make substitutions.  And yeah, I'll reference the Arkansas game again, their OL is the 6th largest OL in the NFL. So, yeah, it took us a minute to get started...

Our super bowl?!? You CAN'T be serious

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 10:19:11 AM »

No one is talking about a game in 07. Are you freaking kidding me? We are on our 2nd different coaching staff since that game. Still talking about a game in 07?!? Seems to me you are still butt hurt over it. Don't worry, we have plenty people butt hurt over a couple games last year. Still talking about a game in 07, LoL

Arkansas is MUCH improved this year, and we absolutely crushed them. Sure it was close first half, then we held them to something like 6 rushing yards in the second half...

Still talking about a game in 07? HAHAHAHA I can name you a few bigger games this season. You think you are our super bowl? Hahahahaha

LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia,  South Carolina,  and then OUR SUPER BOWL, Alabama. See, we don't have a historically awful team as our in state rival like you do with Kansas.  Alabama always has been and will be our biggest game of the season. 

Oh and I saw on a different thread about the plays and pace or as you people said Auburns lack there of pace. Even though Malzahn started the HUNH, we only play kind of that way. It would be more like hurry up and get to the line so that you can't make substitutions.  And yeah, I'll reference the Arkansas game again, their OL is the 6th largest OL in the NFL. So, yeah, it took us a minute to get started...

Super Bowl confirmed.

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 10:19:15 AM »
CAN'T BE SERIOUS
 :gocho:

Offline auburn2eugene

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »
Go ahead and keep telling yourself that. LoL, I understand yall need one since you won't have one in that Big 12 that has 10 teams.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 10:25:31 AM »

bears are fast...

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 10:27:32 AM »
Go ahead and keep telling yourself that. LoL, I understand yall need one since you won't have one in that Big 12 that has 10 teams.

If you're gonna say "y'all" at least punctuate it right you illiterate eff

Offline Denim Vest

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 10:31:22 AM »
I think that's fair to say.  I have many friends who passed on going to both the title game in 2010 and 2013 because they had made plans to trip to Manhattan, KS to attend this contest.  Granted, we had our share at both title games but for those on tight budgets this is the game that an overwhelming majority of our fans have made sacrifices to attend. 

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »

Please call into Finebaum and scream this entire post at him.
@mikec2w

Offline auburn2eugene

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 10:43:03 AM »
Haha so all you people (are ya happy) can say is something about the way my types out what I say? And put a picture of some guys dancing... Maybe you should stick to basketball since you are in the great state of Kansas... oh wait...

Look guys, I have always liked your program. And I will continue to, but let's get real. I understand we are your super bowl. I understand you will probably either win the big 10 (that's basically what you are now) or finish in the top 3 of your conference.  But again,  let's get real... besides Oklahoma and OSU who do you REALLY play? I honestly feel that Baylor is WAY over rated...Heck I don't even know if you play those guys. My point is that while this is a GREAT early season game, it's not even the biggest early season game for us. This doesn't mean we are overlooking you (I know the team as a whole isnt,) it's just not THAT important to be considered our super bowl. LSU is our biggest (and most important) early season game. The Alabama game is top dog. Always will be. I am sorry my first post wasn't thought out well, I responded on emotion alone. I do hope that you can see that this one was much better thought out.

Regardless if you do or not there are two points that will NOT change no matter what.

1) you are the 2nd "biggest" game of the early season, NO MO RE

2) Regardless of what "Winters" says, no one is talking about a game in 07, unless it is you guys.

I wish you nothing but the best this season. As long as you have the crypt keeper from "Tales of the crypt" as your head coach, you will always be a formidable foe. Oh and just so you know, calling Snider that was NOT AT ALL a knock on his ability.  Just saying that he probably hung out with Jesus and Mary Magdalen
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:49:31 AM by auburn2eugene »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
I'm hearing reports that many local businesses are going to be closed on Friday so their employees can go out partying Thursday night. This game is huge to them. It's just too bad those poor souls think they are actually going to win.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:48:46 AM by Rage Against the McKee »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »
I think that's fair to say.  I have many friends who passed on going to both the title game in 2010 and 2013 because they had made plans to trip to Manhattan, KS to attend this contest.  Granted, we had our share at both title games but for those on tight budgets this is the game that an overwhelming majority of our fans have made sacrifices to attend.

I am adopting you as my favorite Auburn fan.  You join some very elite company including Ham Malone from pigaggie U.

Offline auburn2eugene

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 10:46:45 AM »
Finebaum is an idiot. Unless you are bowing and worshipping St. Nick $aban, that guy won't let you finish a sentence.  If Phyllis was an Auburn fan, no one would ever hear from her. He hangs up or talks over any Auburn fan that calls that show. Or at least he used to. I live in Eugene Oregon now, and go to the UO now, so I could care less about that absolute joke of a broadcaster.