Author Topic: 2016-17 Season: What Players Big 12 Teams are Losing, Returning, and Adding  (Read 32305 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
The most racist person on this board is black, but everyone is too Midwestern/white to call him out. If you do tho, if you do... You're ISIS in his mind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Could you imagine a world when you're losing an argument and just call racism? Black privilege sounds awesome these days!

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Why do you?
as an owner of this board, i appreciate people from other schools posting here and don't feel the need to be a douche bag to people for no reason.

Blow it out of your ass, I don't give a crap what you think. Posting crap already discussed just to drive discussion elsewhere is a far greater sin than nicname being happy about the UK/ND game that you and chum felt the need to be dickheads about.

yup, now lets wait for MIR to come tell us he wasn't trying to PI the guy (because that's what's coming next)

blow it out your ass, i don't give a crap what you think!!
   :bawl:

:bawl:

I told him how I felt about this spammy ass thread. I don't give two shits whether he, you, or anyone else viewed it as intimidation.

"as an owner of this board" :ROFL: this rough ridin' guy

you asked why i cared, and i told you.  it's not that hard.  don't have to be MIR the mad guy all the time, i answered you question.  i never asked you if you gave a crap about it.  why do you think that is?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
wacky, take a lap

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline nallen34

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Oklahoma's Akolda Manyang(7'0 Jr C) has left the program. Averaged 2.5 ppg/2.1 rpg during the 2015-16 season.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206473

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:love:
MIR gets owned and this is all he has. sad. random and weird.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oklahoma's Akolda Manyang(7'0 Jr C) has left the program. Averaged 2.5 ppg/2.1 rpg during the 2015-16 season.

This was like the perfect timing for this post
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :thumbs: Yup

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

This was like the perfect timing for this post
Question for you coding cats (not you TBT), what are the chances this nallen guy just set up some kind of bot that posts the same info on all the boards?
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Poor man's newem.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I worked with a guy in MHK who may actually be Wacky. His name is Otis. He explained to me that "the negroes" he grew up with in Hutchinson were alright folks, but they were a getting a bit uppity with this "black privilege crap." I asked him how he felt about Tamir Rice, Trayvon, etc, and he said,"crap happens. Cops have a hard job."

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I worked with a guy in MHK who may actually be Wacky. His name is Otis. He explained to me that "the negroes" he grew up with in Hutchinson were alright folks, but they were a getting a bit uppity with this "black privilege crap." I asked him how he felt about Tamir Rice, Trayvon, etc, and he said,"crap happens. Cops have a hard job."
You used to work with Otis Fanning, then!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow! Nope. Not my style.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

1. The only Otis' I know are black.
2. Otis is the best song on Watch The Throne.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

1) I do not know what Watch the Throne is. 2) this Otis is white af. He's named after Amos Otis. See, I even switched the first and the last name in the original post. Posting, like knees, is difficult.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 07:28:34 PM by pvegs »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

1) I do not know what Watch the Throne is.

Trim, come get your boy

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Trim, come get your boy

LOL.  I remember you played that CD for me in your car on the way back from MHK and I was all "THIS is what everyone's talking about?"  I'm in no position to get anyone.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Trim, come get your boy

I prefer Chance, 2 Chainz, and Kendrick, MIR. Jay-Z is fine. Just not my guy. Kanye is perdy lit. "Real Fronds" :)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jay Z is gross

Offline nallen34

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Texas added Arkansas-Little Rock transfer Mareik Isom(6'9 RS/Sr F). He will be eligible to play immediately as a graduate transfer. He averaged 5.9 ppg/2.7 rpg during the 2015-16 season.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Jay Z is gross

Yeah, not the best. A couple okay tracks, but this is not a hill I want to die on, at all. Also, lol, I've de-railed about 4 different threads this wk with random asides. Whatever, there isn't crap going on for the cats. It's combo ssn.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's always combo season.