Author Topic: Where would a thread be place to discuss things to do once we are a mid major?  (Read 2048 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
I won't give two rat's shits about college athletics anymore. This will free up lots of time.  I will probably bbs a 2 hours less a day.  Sportscenter.. pFFFT...  Driving to and from Manhattan, watching games, discussing games.  I'm going to have like a month or two of new time, not to mention money. 

I'm thinking of pooling my time and money into a plot to chisel California, Oregon, and Washington off of the rough ridin' continent and watch it slide into the Pacific. I'll probably need help.

What are you all going to do?  Golf?   :frown:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I plan on using all of the cash I spend on tickets, gear, travel, and what not watching the cats on hookers and blow after we become a true mid-major. I guess it is karma for all of the mean crap I have done and said to WSU fans.

Offline Three-putt

• HIQ Lurker
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I will work on becoming Two-putt.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'll probably drop out of Kansas State University get a degree from some fake online college and become a professional gambler and :drinkthepainaway:  :drink:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
I will polish up on saying how we chose to do it to focus on academics.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kst8catfan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Get my custom powercat tatoo removed or covered over

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I'll just try to write down all my favorite memories so I can make sure to tell my kids about the "good 'ol days."
 :cry:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alot of things are going to have to change once this happens.  Like, EMAW for example.  May have to scrap that in favor of EWAM - Every Wildcat a Mid Major.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You know 33's modified combo fan?  Yeah go ahead and crush that dude's tiny hand and call it good.  Second 17 is all I have left.  It is all any of us have left.  Glad I was too pissed at old balls to re-up my football tickets.  Still glad I hate Currie and if there isn't enough piss/vinegar/cash to throw up a eff Dan Beebee (or similar message)  flag flying around the stadium then I will quit bbs'n.

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
drink.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
re:
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 10:11:43 PM »
Extra time = P90X.  Extra money= Trophy wife that won't call the cops when I use my new found strength to beat the crap out of her after I read in the paper (on Monday!) that the Cats just got waxed by some sorry ass MWC in football for the 4th week in a row.

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
Be thankful that KU came down with us...

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
I'll probably drop out of Kansas State University get a degree from some fake online college and become a professional gambler and :drinkthepainaway:  :drink:

This will be the interesting thing.  With no non mid major in KS, where will everyone go to school?  If I were in school, I would probably move to boulder instantly and spend the year trying to get elite looking and build up residency.  Being a Buff would be amazing.

Pretty glad I graduated a while back.  I bet they stamp "mid major" on the diplomas now.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kinda glad my K-State degree has nothing to do with my job...However, I do think the feds need to cut my debt in half if my degree gets demoted.