Author Topic: Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats- Which stock would Gordon Gecko invest in  (Read 2502 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
guys it's time to face the sweet chin music that the hayseeds from mississippi brought into manhattan last weekend.
our team is in a downward spiral of suck that we may not be able to recover from as long as "coach snyder" as some of you like to refer to him as, is in charge
i refer to this as a death spiral.  think about what goose/maverick got stuck in Top Gun, it killed goose and it could kill us (or has it already?)?  :confused:

:Lurk:
then you have the jayhawks, riding a huge road win over central michigan, on the road, in michigan.  the country is talking about the hawks. now that they have tasted the nectar of victory, will they be enticed to be victors more often?  i hope not but i don't know.  maybe momentum is on their side.

old man who claims he can coach versus the young up and comer from texas who coaches in lawrence, which team would gordon gecko invest his millions into?
 :confused:
i think we know the answer, sorry boys but the truth hurts and the cats are average at best and a 3 win team at worst but trending in the complete worst direction.
are we going to have this discussion every monday?  i hope not but we probably are because we're not good and the hawks are killing it right now.   :sdeek:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Blue horseshoe loves kansas football, put that in your book and smoke it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
Gordon would invest in neither. They are both too volatile.  Too risky.

He would be wise to wait out the season, see who gets a new coach, and then invest with that team. 
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gordon would invest in neither. They are both too volatile.  Too risky.

He would be wise to wait out the season, see who gets a new coach, and then invest with that team. 

(soon to be legendary) head coach david beaty isn't going anywhere.  with this last win (road win in michigan) he has the hawks on the right track.  which track are the wildcats on?  a train track about to get run over by every team with a pulse, that's what track.

blue horseshoe loves kansas football imo just like lib imo'd

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
For the record, I was not imo'ing

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
"Greed is good" is also something Gordon said.  And while the Hawks are clearly greedy for more and more wins the cats seem to not be greedy for anything at all.  Maybe we are greedy for super small and slow recruits?  When I punch up my prospectus, that's what I am seeing

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#FACTS4FAMILY

david beaty (ku coach) is a proven winner, what is coach snyder?  hint:  WE ARE 1-1.
how do we gently tell snyder that the game has simply passed him by?

i want gordon gecko to love the wildcats as much as anything else, except one thing i want more is a mild winter.  to win gecko's heart, we need to break snyder's.  #facts4family
maybe we have the guys take him to lunch and offer some sort of severance package inclusive of free tickets for the rest of the season and he can also sit with wyatt after the game and do a pretend coaches show that doesn't actually get taped

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Greed is good" is also something Gordon said.  And while the Hawks are clearly greedy for more and more wins the cats seem to not be greedy for anything at all.  Maybe we are greedy for super small and slow recruits?  When I punch up my prospectus, that's what I am seeing

the jayhawks are incredibly greedy for wins and that is amazing.   they are hungry like gordon was when he first hit lower manhattan.

greed is good, proven a fact by gordon gecko and david beaty

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
does the phrase "LETS ROLL WILDCATS TO PURPLE" mean nothing to LHC Bill Snyder?  perhaps the wildcats are missing a little Goal Nos. 15 and 16 at the HC position if you know what i'm saying.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Imo'ing here but I think in today's fast paced techno-society where everyone is facebooking and twiting every aspect of their life that we (kansas state u) have to inform coach (bill) snyder of his shitcanning via instagram photo with no filters to be respectful.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why did you have to wreck this football program?

BECAUSE IT'S WRECKABLE, ALRIGHT?!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If we're not careful, the phrase could be LET'S ROLL JAYHAWKS TO BLUE/RED  :ohno:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it's kinda sad, ok, really sad, that one loss and people forget what LRWTP is all about, shake my damn h

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Warren Buffet would load up the truck on K-State and LHC Bill Snyder.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Hawks to cover the spread the rest of the year.  Go LIL' Bro!

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Would attempt a hostile takeover at KSU seeing it is severely underperforming to its potential.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Pretty sure Gord would short sell the purples and wrt the beakemhawks he would buy on margin

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Does make KU Darryl Hannah?

Makes sense, if so, cuz she looks like a tranny
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog