Author Topic: Miss ST... the Iowa State of the SEC  (Read 16106 times)

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Miss ST... the Iowa State of the SEC
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2018, 08:21:28 PM »
Jackie Sherrill.
You almost had me.  I was about to google the name to see who this person was, then I realized there hasn't been a female NCAA head coach, yet.  Nice try!

Offline purplehaze

• Combo-Fan
  • #RP4POTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »

- neither have ever won more than 10 games in one season
- conference bottom feeders, haven't won their conference in modern era
- crap hole towns/states
- can't keep their good head coaches
- old crap stadiums
- football is not the #1 sport
- generally regarded as a loser school

:flush:

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

Everything else you said was 100% inaccurate and you ought to be embarrassed for posting it. In fact, if I was the moderator of this board, you would be banned for posting for the rest of the week in fear you embarrass the entire fan base.

Show me a fact that disputes any of these highly researched points.

Haven't won more than 10 games - fact, second oldest stadium in fbs - fact, haven't won conference since WW2 - fact, last coach left for IN CONFERENCE GIG - fact, fans care more about baseball - fact, Mississippi is statistically the junkiest state in the union - fact, losers school? - undisputed fact.

But if you're a fake news type of dude, facts don't matter I guess. MAGA or whatever you unpatriotic scud.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2018, 08:43:15 PM »
- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

Everything else you said was 100% inaccurate and you ought to be embarrassed for posting it. In fact, if I was the moderator of this board, you would be banned for posting for the rest of the week in fear you embarrass the entire fan base.
Jackie Sherrill? Why would anyone care about an old softball coach? Weird

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2018, 08:48:24 PM »
Have t won their conf since WW2?  Just quit already how awful

Offline Mutt the Hoople

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2018, 09:04:51 PM »
Behind every tree in Kansas, there's a beautiful girl.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2018, 09:05:52 PM »
Mississippi has made three and only three positive contributions to our society
Oprah
Mississippi Mass Choir
Lacey Chaubert  :fatty:  How in the hell was she born in Mississippi? Did her parents live in Memphis but got lost going to the hospital and her mom had to give birth on the side of the road?

Never heard of Lacey C,  but she looks nice. We will claim her.

I’d add:
William Faulkner
Catfish
Jerry Rice (ran into him at a bar while I was at state, his hometown was close by)
Walter Payton
Ike Tuner
Worlds first lung transplant
Elvis Presley
BB King
Muddy Waters
Handful of Miss Americas
Etc etc

Don't forget...

Archie Manning
Brett Favre

Likely to two greatest Bulldawgs to ever come out of 'ssippi.

:emawkid:
bears are fast...

Offline Mutt the Hoople

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2018, 09:11:58 PM »
Better than your greatest Gale Sayers.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2018, 09:19:55 PM »
Better than your greatest Gale Sayers.

Why so raycess??
bears are fast...

Offline Don Merlins

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2018, 10:44:16 PM »
- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

This may just indeed be the greatest post ever on this shittiest message board ever.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2018, 10:53:57 PM »

Maybe pump the brakes on describing people and their proximity to trees

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2018, 11:11:46 PM »
Mississippi invented catfish???  :Wha:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trailer Trash

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2018, 11:36:59 PM »

- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

Show me a fact that disputes any of these highly researched points.

Haven't won more than 10 games - fact, second oldest stadium in fbs - fact, haven't won conference since WW2 - fact, last coach left for IN CONFERENCE GIG - fact, fans care more about baseball - fact, Mississippi is statistically the junkiest state in the union - fact, losers school? - undisputed fact.

But if you're a fake news type of dude, facts don't matter I guess. MAGA or whatever you unpatriotic scud.

Here's a fact: I sold the other half to my double wide to be at this game and I'm coming to whoop ass. Better watch out. I'm takin your fat chick for a test drive too.

Offline Trailer Trash

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2018, 11:38:33 PM »
Jackie Sherrill.
You almost had me.  I was about to google the name to see who this person was, then I realized there hasn't been a female NCAA head coach, yet.  Nice try!

This would be a funny joke, but I haven't met an insightful KSU fan yet who wants to talk about the actual game. I think I know why though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2018, 11:52:06 PM »
Jackie Sherrill.

This would be a funny joke, but I haven't met an insightful KSU fan yet who wants to talk about the actual game. I think I know why though.

You want to talk sports on gE.com?

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2018, 07:30:27 AM »
Jackie Sherrill.

You want to talk sports on gE.com?

:lol:

Offline Zv2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2018, 07:47:43 AM »
- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

You talking about the same Jackie Sherrill who literally NOBODY wanted and was selling cars when MSU came groveling to win at any cost?  You didn't "hold onto him"...NOBODY wanted him because he was dirty as hell.  And the TWO NCAA investigations and probations during his tenure at MSU prove that to be 100% true.   And would you care to share with the board the record at MSU of "one of the best coaches of all time"?  (LHC Bill Snyder's is vastly better.)

Offline Trailer Trash

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2018, 08:02:55 AM »
- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

You talking about the same Jackie Sherrill who literally NOBODY wanted and was selling cars when MSU came groveling to win at any cost?  You didn't "hold onto him"...NOBODY wanted him because he was dirty as hell.  And the TWO NCAA investigations and probations during his tenure at MSU prove that to be 100% true.   And would you care to share with the board the record at MSU of "one of the best coaches of all time"?  (LHC LHC Bill Snyder's is vastly better.)

Duuuuude how obsessed are you with MSU? You go to our opponents message board (I guess this is a message board lmao) to talk smack about MSU. Prayers sent man.

Offline purplehaze

• Combo-Fan
  • #RP4POTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2018, 08:09:02 AM »

- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

This may just indeed be the greatest post ever on this shittiest message board ever.

Hahahaha he said fake news! My argument is destroyed :(

Offline Zv2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2018, 08:09:33 AM »
- crap hole towns/states
- old crap stadiums

Literally fake news.

We haven't kept our best coaches, but how many teams have? They normally get hired away. No one wants to hire LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder lmao and look what happened when he stepped away for a bit. Miss St actually  held on to one of the best coaches of all time for too long-Jackie Sherrill.

You talking about the same Jackie Sherrill who literally NOBODY wanted and was selling cars when MSU came groveling to win at any cost?  You didn't "hold onto him"...NOBODY wanted him because he was dirty as hell.  And the TWO NCAA investigations and probations during his tenure at MSU prove that to be 100% true.   And would you care to share with the board the record at MSU of "one of the best coaches of all time"?  (LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder's is vastly better.)

Duuuuude how obsessed are you with MSU? You go to our opponents message board (I guess this is a message board lmao) to talk smack about MSU. Prayers sent man.

Well, since you SPEDs ban any and all Ole Miss fans from your boards (except for a few token ass kissers), this seems to be the best place to smack the crap out of y'all with a few facts.  Facts about your "best" (*snicker*) coach of all time that you conveniently ignore.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2018, 08:22:24 AM »
I'm not sure that I believe that Zv2 is really and truly an Ol' Miss fan who's sole purpose is to troll the Mississippi A&M Aggies....

Mr. Zv2 - would you kindly post a pic of yourself in your khaki shorts, topsiders, plaid button down and pom poms, please?
bears are fast...

Offline Zv2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2018, 08:27:10 AM »
I'm not sure that I believe that Zv2 is really and truly an Ol' Miss fan who's sole purpose is to troll the Mississippi A&M Aggies....

Mr. Zv2 - would you kindly post a pic of yourself in your khaki shorts, topsiders, plaid button down and pom poms, please?

This is the best I can do for you.  It's a shame I don't have one wearing my ascot. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2018, 08:31:47 AM »

Maybe pump the brakes on describing people and their proximity to trees

Holy crap

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2018, 08:38:33 AM »

This is the best I can do for you.  It's a shame I don't have one wearing my ascot. 

Truly fine haberdasheries, Chuck...  You appear to be a fine, gentile Southern gentleman.

Shake your pom poms with pride, sir.

:emawkid:
bears are fast...

Offline Don Merlins

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2018, 08:45:10 AM »

Now does everyone see why we get so pissed when ESPN calls us Mississippi? There’s so many reasons...
Now, I don’t see how the eff anyone could confuse the fact that we are Bulldogs and they are a rough ridin' SNL Character.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2018, 09:45:06 AM »
Have t won their conf since WW2?  Just quit already how awful

Would probably trade for Baylor.