Author Topic: This coaching staff is  (Read 5854 times)

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
This coaching staff is
« on: October 07, 2017, 10:09:45 PM »
Old and outdated.

Let’s run the worst 2 minute offense in the history of football. Oh, wait, we have never been able to run that under Snyder/ dimel

I want someone that brings a creativity on offense and quits running 1000 QB draws

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: This coaching staff is
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:17:18 PM »
I hope you want Sean because you're getting Sean.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »
Sean's audition isn't going well. Now 18-13 since '15

Offline SteelCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 10:32:40 PM »
a mixed bag!  Have some good coaches, but have a very bad offensive play caller.  We are not good enough to be predictable.  Also, extremely disappointed in whoever chose to run Pringle onto the field to begin the game after his last two games, and after his drop early, should be done.  Must be accountable for results or you lose the team. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 10:33:30 PM »
The worst is our "check" play calling.

We check into the same play and the defense switches to defend it. We show our defense early (eg, the same blitz we ran 40 times) they check, and we stay in it.

They're rough ridin' clueless
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 10:34:14 PM »
a mixed bag!  Have some good coaches, but have a very bad offensive play caller.  We are not good enough to be predictable.  Also, extremely disappointed in whoever chose to run Pringle onto the field to begin the game after his last two games, and after his drop early, should be done.  Must be accountable for results or you lose the team. 

you sound like an old person
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 10:36:37 PM »
Old and outdated.

Let’s run the worst 2 minute offense in the history of football. Oh, wait, we have never been able to run that under Snyder/ dimel

I want someone that brings a creativity on offense and quits running 1000 QB draws

The two minute offense thing is a really good point. When was the last time we executed it to win or tie a game?

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 10:36:52 PM »

and could easily drop to 18-15 in a few weeks

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 10:39:32 PM »
I have never been this more mad and pissed, ever over a Cat game, until today.  This was a rough ridin' joke of a coaching staff.

We have a offensive coordinator who does not show ANY kind of a creative side and game planning at all. He insists on running our QB to the ground, and does not utilize any of the other skill positions.  He insists on using Barnes and not using Silmon and/or Warmack on certain situations.  He just demonstrated, by far, the worst 2 minute offense in the history of college football on that drive.

We have a defensive coordinator who is a red-head bastard father of Tim Tibesar, who insists on playing the bend but don't break defense.  He insists on utilizing Jayd Kirby and Trent Tanking, arguably two of the SLOWEST players (excluding O and D linemen) over Elijah Sullivan and Elijah Walker.  He insists on playing off 10 yards off of the line of scrimmage, where Texas (and other teams) has exploited.  He insists on not even blitzing unless he really has to.  Worst of all, that last drive, there was no physical toughness at all.  They folded like a cheap damn lawn chair.  He just flat out embarrassed the glorious history of the "Lynch Mob."

Both of these damn jokers need to go.  I'm tired of this Mickey Mouse bullcrap.

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 10:39:52 PM »
Old and outdated.

The two minute offense thing is a really good point. When was the last time we executed it to win or tie a game?

I don't have any recent memories of such.  However, the announcers bafflement at our 2-minute play-calling is never dull.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 10:46:40 PM »
I tried mentioning it in regards to the Vandy game but _fan told me I was being silly :don'tcare:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 10:47:30 PM »
The offensive game plans of the two teams were laughable when compared to each other. They did a lot of very good things, we did the same old crap. I think we absolutely have the better offensive players but they had the much better game plan.

I also found the use of the QBs interesting. Their starter won last week, but got hurt. They benched him for a freshman and had a completely different plan than they did last week. We played our hurt guy and ran the same stuff despite him being hurt.

Sky Thompson better hope Dana is gone after this year, if not he's got three years of concussions, shoulder surgeries, twisted knees, and perpetually sliced up elbows.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 10:48:13 PM »
what's our record when we're down at half? they never show that one

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 10:53:18 PM »
The offensive game plans of the two teams were laughable when compared to each other. They did a lot of very good things, we did the same old crap. I think we absolutely have the better offensive players but they had the much better game plan.

I also found the use of the QBs interesting. Their starter won last week, but got hurt. They benched him for a freshman and had a completely different plan than they did last week. We played our hurt guy and ran the same stuff despite him being hurt.

Sky Thompson better hope Dana is gone after this year, if not he's got three years of concussions, shoulder surgeries, twisted knees, and perpetually sliced up elbows.

Snyder ball always turns bright and promising young QBs into concussed cripples.  Remember that gnarly hit Klein took (I think it was against OSU) back in 2012?  He wasn't the same after that.  Ertz could easily be a better throwing QB, but his shoulders and knee are all banged up.  Jake Waters hurt himself and lost the long-ball.  Different QB, same story.  If I was a QB, I'd stay the hell away from KSU.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 11:09:44 PM »
That TP needs to die. There are many programs thst run the qb as often as we do, and their QB's are fine.

It's rough ridin' football. You get tackled.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 11:58:47 PM »
That TP needs to die. There are many programs thst run the qb as often as we do, and their QB's are fine.

It's rough ridin' football. You get tackled.

So you want the talking point to die that our coaches run our QBs into the ground, but then you admit that ours are in worse shape than other  teams' QBs? To what do you attribute the difference, exactly, if it's a talking point that has no validity?

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 12:16:37 AM »
Last 2 min drive I can recall was TCU in 2013. We suck at it

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 12:24:54 AM »
The second half and two OTs were pretty awful to watch and it's really all anyone's talking about right now because it was the difference in the game. That first half, however, our offense was actually mixing things up a bit and got me legitimately excited. So I guess the coaching staff gets a little credit for that one.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 12:27:03 AM »
Last 2 min drive I can recall was TCU in 2013. We suck at it

Yes, there's one, good call.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2017, 12:53:51 AM »

3 of those against FCS schools, losing record versus P 5's
Sean is not getting this job, a four win season is not getting him promoted

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »

3 of those against FCS schools, losing record versus P 5's
Sean is not getting this job, a four win season is not getting him promoted
Bill isn’t going to retire after a 4-8 season. He is too selfish and egotistical to go out like that again. He’ll go out after a winning season, he’ll be on the verge of death, or he’ll get forced out.

And the last option isn’t happening.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 08:38:30 AM »
Bill is past done. This team has talent. Inexcusable
emaw

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2017, 08:50:05 AM »
We have talented D-backs who can make plays when given the chance. Don't understand the give-up-first-down cushion defense until the red zone.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2017, 11:39:37 AM »
We have talented D-backs who can make plays when given the chance. Don't understand the give-up-first-down cushion defense until the red zone.
Its because they need the cushion or they would get torched deep by WRs with a modicum of ability + speed.   This has played out every year for like the past decade.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 01:30:27 PM »
It's also because we essentially use one safety as a LB