Author Topic: Sky's the Limit  (Read 80017 times)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sky's the Limit
« on: October 07, 2017, 10:09:05 PM »
We should go all in on Skylar at this point. Team simply isn't shaping out like anyone hoped. Sky is the future.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Sky's the Limit
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:32:33 PM »
delton has zero touch on his ball. yes please to sky. at least keep the defense honest

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 10:34:56 PM »
I think Delton could be a dece passer. We kinda put him into a tough position today.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 10:35:47 PM »
I think Delton could be a dece passer. We kinda put him into a tough position today.
I agree. I'm curious to see what he's got.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 11:11:33 PM »
Delton has a good arm but bad decision making I think. The coaches obviously do not trust him to throw it.

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:18:41 PM »
Delton has a good arm but bad decision making I think. The coaches obviously do not trust him to throw it.

Yeah, the 2nd and 23rd was pretty telling.

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 12:05:35 AM »
Haha, he threw the ball well tonight.  Actually went thru his reads.  And didn’t throw it anywhere that it would have had a chance of getting picked.  Jesse however. 

He trippin' so much, fans gonna begin to think he done fell off!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 12:23:00 AM »

Ertz had a laughably bad throw to a wide open guy in the first half IIRC, and Delton's incompletions weren't any worse than that one. At this point I'm 80% all-in on "He Who Smelton" Delton
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 12:24:30 AM »

Ertz had a laughably bad throw to a wide open guy in the first half IIRC, and Delton's incompletions weren't any worse than that one. At this point I'm 80% all-in on "He Who Smelton" Delton

I am in agreement with you on this one.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 12:32:23 AM »
Haha, he threw the ball well tonight.  Actually went thru his reads.  And didn’t throw it anywhere that it would have had a chance of getting picked.  Jesse however. 

GTFO, look dude I've already said I think Ertz should sit until he's healed but get the hell outta here if anyone in this wide wide world is confident that Delton could have went 12-18, 224 and 2 TDs. He threw the ball fine, damn you guys are ridiculous.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 12:44:04 AM »

GTFO, look dude I've already said I think Ertz should sit until he's healed but get the hell outta here if anyone in this wide wide world is confident that Delton could have went 12-18, 224 and 2 TDs. He threw the ball fine, damn you guys are ridiculous.

dem Gruntley YACs tho :love:

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 09:44:16 AM »
Ertz should still play if he's healthy. But if not we should focus on the future instead of just running Delton until we're in 3rd and long and then scratching our heads. This is shaping up to be 2013 Waters/Sams all over again.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 12:08:28 PM »
Delton should get the same opportunity as his predecessors to ruin his body getting 30 carries a game.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 11:51:33 AM »
The ball wobbled a lot on Delton's passes. They were on-target for the most part, but the lack of a tight spiral is concerning to me.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 11:56:45 AM »
The ball wobbled a lot on Delton's passes. They were on-target for the most part, but the lack of a tight spiral is concerning to me.
maybe our receivers will catch a wobbly ball?

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 12:06:41 PM »
Good point. Pringle did it.

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 01:51:56 PM »

12-18 thanks to Dalton Gruntley.  One handed catch?  And I’m not saying Jesse didn’t throw the ball well, especially knowing that he is hurt more than a lot of you know, but Delton did not throw he ball that poorly at all.  His worst throw was his 23 yard completion.  And Jesse’s throws are just as much to blame on Dimel as they are him.  He ran a play action on the one that was picked?  Fire Dimel.  He is beyond horrible. 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »

And I’m not saying Jesse didn’t throw the ball well, especially knowing that he is hurt more than a lot of you know

I know how hurt he is, and it's actually worse than the people who are 'in the know' know.  But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 05:15:39 PM »
Why can't Thompson get a look.

Delton looks tiny and there is no zip. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 05:20:43 PM »
Time to turn our sights on the future. 

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »
I mean, how great would it be for a good QB (who as far as I can tell should really be the #2) to get a solid 3 years of experience with the offense?

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2017, 05:46:49 PM »
I mean, how great would it be for a good QB (who as far as I can tell should really be the #2) to get a solid 3 years of experience with the offense?
It would be really great, if it were possible.  No one can make it through a season much less 3 without being injured. 

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 04:47:09 AM »
It would be really great, if it were possible.  No one can make it through a season much less 3 without being injured. 

gonna get out anyway so...........Jesse will get surgery this week on his knee......meniscus tear. Hopefully 2-3 weeks out but I wouldn't bet on that. Should be ready by end of season or bowl game in my opinion. Delton will be the starter going forward. Jesse is a warrior I know he will rehab like hell to get back and lead his team.

d-tyme right again.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 08:26:12 AM »

D-tyme, do......do you manually type that signature in every time? :surprised:

Offline delerioustyme

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017, 09:11:18 AM »

D-tyme, do......do you manually type that signature in every time? :surprised:

No, it’s in my signature.  And I can confirm that information, couldn’t say anything to protect my sources.  Ya’ll know how it is.  Feel sorry for Jesse, talk about bad luck.  Excited for Alex, but then I remember that Dimel calls the plays and depression sets in.