Author Topic: We're going to absolutely throttle Vandy  (Read 54389 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: We're going to absolutely throttle Vandy
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 11:01:41 AM »
we will play at least 5 qbs better than schumer this year. i will be very concerned if we don't shut them out.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
we will play at least 5 qbs better than schumer this year. i will be very concerned if we don't shut them out.

I hadn't even considered that we wouldn't shut them out
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:52 AM »
it's gonna be hilarious when they prepare for Ertz all weekend, and Snyder rolls out Deltron just to eff with those guys

Cats 66
Vandy 1

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:21 AM »

I hadn't even considered that we wouldn't shut them out
I could see them getting some garbage time points while our 1st string boys are eating hotdogs and popcorn on the sideline.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:48 AM »
I'm just glad we got past Charlotte. Will be nice to have this tune up game to rest our guys before starting conference play.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 11:06:36 AM »
it's gonna be hilarious when they prepare for Ertz all weekend, and Snyder rolls out Deltron just to eff with those guys

Cats 66
Vandy 1

i bet these downgrades have never witnessed a 1-point play.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2017, 11:08:26 AM »
247 trash.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2017, 11:11:39 AM »
Quote from: their board expert

I am leaving this an open discussion, so you can read this. I was over on your boards and I was noticing some of you had some comments about the Commodores, so being the good sport I am I figured we could talk about this game coming up on Saturday.

1- This is going to be the best defense you face this season. That isn't a question, that's a statement. This team has given up a little over 350 yards in two full games of work, so don't think for a second scoring will be such an easy task.

2- Charles Wright. You should probably get to know him. He's the FBS leader in sacks at the moment and he is a true force coming off the edge. Overlooked in Cali, came to the SEC, and got bigger while taking his licks. He goes up against SEC offensive tackles and still produces, so don't think you're gonna keep him off the sack sheet.

3- Emmanuel Smith, Oren Burks, and Ryan White. Aka The Hit Squad. If you run their way, you will get hit. If you throw near them? Your receivers will get hit. If your quarterback gets cute and tries to run on them. He will get hit. Avoid those three at all costs.

4- Nifae Lealao eats blocks. So you might want to double team him, maybe trap him. Maybe just try to run away from him, because he will impose his will on the offensive line with no remorse.

5- Kyle Shurmur is the top quarterback in the NCAA. Better than Baker Mayfield. Better than anybody else you're gonna see this year. You want to rush him, you want to hit him, you want to try and get him off his game. You don't want to load the box though, because he will make you pay greatly.

6- Ralph Webb. People have put 8 in the box to stop him. People have paid greatly. You're welcome to try it, but Ralph Webb is an all time SEC great for a reason. Wrap up, because he will run through you if he has to do so.

Lastly...

We like you, we respect you, we respect Coach Snyder. So don't take this ass whipping personally. Anchor Down.

someone get this to coach Snyd's, stat.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 11:12:36 AM »
biggest fear would be our guys looking forward to Baylor in two weeks and not "showing up" for this one.

JK, we'd still throttle these sailors

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 11:13:09 AM »
AKA The Hit Squad!

omg  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »
Quote from: their board expert

I am leaving this an open discussion, so you can read this. I was over on your boards and I was noticing some of you had some comments about the Commodores, so being the good sport I am I figured we could talk about this game coming up on Saturday.

1- This is going to be the best defense you face this season. That isn't a question, that's a statement. This team has given up a little over 350 yards in two full games of work, so don't think for a second scoring will be such an easy task.

2- Charles Wright. You should probably get to know him. He's the FBS leader in sacks at the moment and he is a true force coming off the edge. Overlooked in Cali, came to the SEC, and got bigger while taking his licks. He goes up against SEC offensive tackles and still produces, so don't think you're gonna keep him off the sack sheet.

3- Emmanuel Smith, Oren Burks, and Ryan White. Aka The Hit Squad. If you run their way, you will get hit. If you throw near them? Your receivers will get hit. If your quarterback gets cute and tries to run on them. He will get hit. Avoid those three at all costs.

4- Nifae Lealao eats blocks. So you might want to double team him, maybe trap him. Maybe just try to run away from him, because he will impose his will on the offensive line with no remorse.

5- Kyle Shurmur is the top quarterback in the NCAA. Better than Baker Mayfield. Better than anybody else you're gonna see this year. You want to rush him, you want to hit him, you want to try and get him off his game. You don't want to load the box though, because he will make you pay greatly.

6- Ralph Webb. People have put 8 in the box to stop him. People have paid greatly. You're welcome to try it, but Ralph Webb is an all time SEC great for a reason. Wrap up, because he will run through you if he has to do so.

Lastly...

We like you, we respect you, we respect Coach Snyder. So don't take this ass whipping personally. Anchor Down.

someone get this to coach Snyd's, stat.

i just posted this on snyder's facebook page, i'm sure he's already sent it to the electronic printer and has it lining the walls of the locker room

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2017, 11:22:16 AM »
where's the best place in Memphis to get ribs?  heard they suck, but want to try for myself.  me and about 12 others are getting into Memphis Thursday afternoon.  i'm pumped!

the ribs are not good, do not get them.  do not pass go or collect $200.  do not eat a rib.

however, i can recommend a pretty good seafood spot named Captain D's on Jefferson Street, near their downtown area.
fresh seafood served in a casual environment, anytime i'm in nashville, i stop in.  ask for jerry, he's the manager and will set you and the family up right

pro tip- sprinkle a little malt vinegar on the fish and it totally transforms the taste

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »
has the NBA season started yet? i was hoping to catch a grizzlies game this weekend while i'm there  :pray:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2017, 11:26:11 AM »
you know i was really hoping at least one vandy fandy ( :lol: ) would find goEMAW.com and provide some pro-tips for visiting fans  :frown:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2017, 11:26:58 AM »
I have to be honest, that's the most disrespectful "open discussion" I've ever seen. Do these d2 dorks from memphis really think they have a chance?

Maybe that's just elaborate trolling and I don't "get it", but it seems like vaderbelt fans have very low football iq

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »
Dress up in yellow and brown to pass yourself off as a vanderbilt'r and paint all that bad talk on vanier and players' cars.

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2017, 11:32:44 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2017, 11:32:56 AM »
I just googled vaderbelt and apparently their mascot is the 1970's soul/funk band "the commodores". That's kinda cool I guess

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »
I wonder if they call the stadium the "brick house"  :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2017, 11:35:22 AM »
This is their mascot. :lol:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2017, 11:35:36 AM »
where's the best place in Memphis to get ribs?  heard they suck, but want to try for myself.  me and about 12 others are getting into Memphis Thursday afternoon.  i'm pumped!

the ribs are not good, do not get them.  do not pass go or collect $200.  do not eat a rib.

however, i can recommend a pretty good seafood spot named Captain D's on Jefferson Street, near their downtown area.
fresh seafood served in a casual environment, anytime i'm in nashville, i stop in.  ask for jerry, he's the manager and will set you and the family up right

pro tip- sprinkle a little malt vinegar on the fish and it totally transforms the taste
Also heard about a place called Long John Silvers...very good. 

pro tip- peel the grease soaked batter off the fillets and may save yourself from a heart-attack.  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »

It's just an older version of Washburn's mascot. :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2017, 11:38:47 AM »
I just googled vaderbelt and apparently their mascot is the 1970's soul/funk band "the commodores". That's kinda cool I guess

Hmm, doesn't seem very accurate of a depiction

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2017, 11:41:48 AM »
Why do they want to be the Coast Guard so badly?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2017, 11:45:32 AM »
Big Commodores fan here. The musical group obviously. But Vandirbildt just gained some respect in my book by giving them props.