Author Topic: Favorite K-State Writer of all time? - It's Jmart, leader of Rivals.com K-State  (Read 143379 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's an angry group of white people

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've heard a pretty credible confirmation on the McCoy story.

Let's not bury this. Our head coach suspended one of our most promising young players for being too happy on the sideline. Not only this but he used a camera he has trained on the sideline to find the perp. LHC Bill Snyder IS WATCHING VIDEO OF OUR OWN SIDELINE, DURING THE DAMN SEASON!!!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Probably true but I really don't want to believe it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
I could see being a bit upset if he's just dicking around the whole game but if it was that he was celebrating on the sideline that's no biggie.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just a guess, but this probably wasn't the only reason he wasn't allowed to travel. It may have been the final straw, but it wasn't the only thing.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just a guess, but this probably wasn't the only reason he wasn't allowed to travel. It may have been the final straw, but it wasn't the only thing.

The suspension is one thing, spending time watching a sideline cam is the height of absurdity.

_FAN, I know that you're aware of this but for those who don't; KSO has an anonymous former player, seems as if he graduated in '15 or '16, who stated that Snyder tapes the sidelines during games.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
As detailed oriented and controlling as Snyder is.. That news came as absolutely no shock to me.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just want to clarify, my source mentioned the McCoy suspension and why.  I don't know anything about sideline cameras.  That seems super weird.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
if true, do you guys think that the sideline cam is new?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No. I bet Snyder has had it the entire time he's coached. This does not surprise me at all, though none of the former players I've talked to have ever mentioned it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No. I bet Snyder has had it the entire time he's coached. This does not surprise me at all, though none of the former players I've talked to have ever mentioned it.
agreed.  he’s a weird guy not sure why this is a big deal

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And let's not act like these guys don't know what they are in for. McCoy has several HS teammates on the team and he's from Topeka. His HS coach is a K-State guy and Snyder has went out of his way to work with his Geary. McCoy knows what is expected. Again, this video might be part of it, but its not the entire story and I'd guess its a very small part of the rationale for why didn't travel.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just want to clarify, my source mentioned the McCoy suspension and why.  I don't know anything about sideline cameras.  That seems super weird.

You said you had a source confirm the story, the story was he was dancing on the sideline though, right? If that's not your sources story, then tell it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You don't think it's a big deal that he's weird, or you don't think he's s big deal that he films and watches the players on the sideline?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm going on record as its all a pretty big deal, I also agree with _fan that this isn't the sole reason for staying home. bill is a rough ridin' lunatic it seems

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You don't think it's a big deal that he's weird, or you don't think he's s big deal that he films and watches the players on the sideline?
bill being weird is nothing new to me.  I highly doubt that his dinosaur ass is watching 3 hours of sideline film each week, that’s a job for a young coach. it’s also not all that surprising to me that this rumor exists given his attention to character development and i’m guessing given his advanced age, he may not want his youngsters jacking around on the sidelines during their games...not too surprising

weird is the butter story or the side of the plane crap or his penchant for taco bell.  him keeping an eye on the behavior of his team during our games is probably one of the least surprising rumors i’ve heard

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
when i was in high school some wife of a coach was responsible for ratting out players on the sideline who weren't paying attention or playing "grab-ass"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I bet the sideline cam is more about the coaches than the players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Based on the way they're acting, sure seems like business is great!

Thriving!

https://twitter.com/GoPowercat/status/932682609087406080

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Publishing is hard.

Offline 1863

• Combo-Fan
  • John Currie is a beautiful human bean.
    • View Profile
[You] needs to do a better job reading these threads. Sheesh.

???

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
[You] needs to do a better job reading these threads. Sheesh.

???
I don't know what it is with [You]!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile