Author Topic: Baylor Bears / Skylar Thompson's Senior Night Roll Call  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Baylor Bears / Skylar Thompson's Senior Night Roll Call
« on: November 19, 2021, 09:02:52 AM »
I'm going to be there and I'm excited to send these fine seniors off in style.

ICYMI, BOTC has just laid down the gauntlet / dropped a massive purple poo in the toilet of any Cat fans who are thinking about shirking their senior night duties:

https://www.bringonthecats.com/2021/11/18/22787745/time-to-put-up-or-shut-up-kansas-state-fans-college-football-commentary

:emawkid:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Baylor Bears / Skylar Thompson's Senior Night Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 10:12:06 AM »
I'll be there with a buddy.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 12:33:11 PM »
Not going but I am cautiously optimistic for a better turnout. I think a combination of a better record (7-3) and a ranked opponent and senior night should boost the crowd to hopefully 5k more than WV. Prolly not going to be packed with student leaving for the holiday but still "good enough" .
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 01:27:43 PM »
Not going but I am cautiously optimistic for a better turnout. I think a combination of a better record (7-3) and a ranked opponent and senior night should boost the crowd to hopefully 5k more than WV. Prolly not going to be packed with student leaving for the holiday but still "good enough" .
also helps its not an 11am kick imo

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 08:45:00 AM »

11 am and cold wasnt a great mix. I think today will be pretty good. I think it will have a good "feel" regardless of a few thousand empties tho!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2021, 10:52:54 AM »

11 am and cold wasnt a great mix. I think today will be pretty good. I think it will have a good "feel" regardless of a few thousand empties tho!
I was at the Nevada game. Call me crazy but it was the best "feel" I'd experienced at BSFS for some time.