Poll

With Harvill's verbal, is Fraizer and lock?

Yes
3 (6.8%)
No
15 (34.1%)
Don't know
10 (22.7%)
PW, Make a video :crossingfingersandprayinglikeamf:
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Is this a lock?  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Iceberg

• Fan
    • View Profile
Is this a lock?
« on: April 27, 2010, 08:07:09 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Sugar Dick

Re: Is this a lock?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 08:12:03 AM »
If we end up with Frazier, can we say that Snyder is pretty much tearing up recruiting right now (relative to the last 10 years of K-State fb recruiting)?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »
We have roughly a 0% chance at Fazier give or take 0% in either direction. 

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 08:34:24 AM »
He's gonna look good playing TE/Slot WR for OU.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:56 AM »
Looks like a great opportunity to whiff on if you ask me.  :dunno:
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

catzacker

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 08:53:19 AM »
we aren't even a lock for harvill.  the second Arkansas offers Harvill we will lose him.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 09:12:52 AM »
LHC Bill Snyder will not sign Frasier, even if Frazier decided to suddenly favor KSU.  (editorial note:  Frazier has had us eliminated for some time now, hence the full court press on Sams).

He promised Daniel Sams that we would not pursue another QB in the 2011 class as long as Sams didn't take another visit.  I have been assured ( :powerespect:) that Bill doesn't just throw around these sorts of promises.  Therefore, if we land Frazier, either Sam's has decided to burn all the KSU gear that he purchased at Varney's last weekend with Micheal Smith, OR Bill is a massive rough ridin' liar and scoundrel.

I think that about sums up the situation.   :driving:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »
LHC Bill Snyder will not sign Frasier, even if Frazier decided to suddenly favor KSU.  (editorial note:  Frazier has had us eliminated for some time now, hence the full court press on Sams).

He promised Daniel Sams that we would not pursue another QB in the 2011 class as long as Sams didn't take another visit.  I have been assured ( :powerespect:) that Bill doesn't just throw around these sorts of promises.  Therefore, if we land Frazier, either Sam's has decided to burn all the KSU gear that he purchased at Varney's last weekend with Micheal Smith, OR Bill is a massive rough ridin' liar and scoundrel.

I think that about sums up the situation.   :driving:

Yeah, g'job Pete

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 12:08:15 PM »
OR Bill is EVERY D1 HEAD COACH (FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL) IS a massive rough ridin' liar and scoundrel.

I think that about sums up the situation. 

FYP.  Then you just wrote the primary job description of coaching
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline BigPapi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »
Yea, because I'm sure the good-looking black dual threat qb is BFF's with all the fatty white d-lineman.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 01:44:28 PM »
OR Bill is EVERY D1 HEAD COACH (FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL) IS a massive rough ridin' liar and scoundrel.

Not so sure about Snyder.  I fear his inability to be a massive rough ridin' liar may be the cause or our recent recruiting problems.  No Stoops, Venzy, Mangino, etc around to do the dirty deeds for him lately...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »

Not so sure about Snyder.  I fear his inability to be a massive rough ridin' liar may be the cause or our recent recruiting problems.  No Stoops, Venzy, Mangino, etc around to do the dirty deeds for him lately...

Whatever, he told the media Harold was injured last year.  He's a lying old rough rider (who I love)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 02:08:01 PM »
I think we'll get Harvill, as long as we stay with him and just don't assume he's a lock.   

That means NOT being lazy. 

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »

Whatever, he told the media Harold was injured last year.  He's a lying old rough rider (who I love)

Oh, he has no problem lying to the media but I don't think he would lie to the youngsters, irregardless of how it would benefit the program.  By and large. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »
OR Bill is EVERY D1 HEAD COACH (FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL) IS a massive fracking liar and scoundrel.

Not so sure about Snyder.  I fear his inability to be a massive fracking liar may be the cause or our recent recruiting problems.  No Stoops, Venzy, Mangino, etc around to do the dirty deeds for him lately...

Whatever, he told the media Harold was injured last year.  He's a lying old fracker (who I love)

Oh, no question.  I agree.  I'm just trying to exploit this for my own "I hate powerespect" agenda as well. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 08:25:33 AM »

He promised Daniel Sams that we would not pursue another QB in the 2011 class as long as Sams didn't take another visit.  I have been assured ( :powerespect:) that Bill doesn't just throw around these sorts of promises.  Therefore, if we land Frazier, either Sam's has decided to burn all the KSU gear that he purchased at Varney's last weekend with Micheal Smith, OR Bill is a massive fracking liar and scoundrel.

From a recruiting standpoint, shouldn't we be rooting for this?  :dunno:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."