Author Topic: KSU Football player interaction thread  (Read 36995 times)

Offline waylon cc

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Football player interaction thread
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 11:46:10 AM »
I destroyed nick leckey in tekken tag and quake 3 daily
I watched Nick eat a piece of pizza like a snake. It was motivated after someone in the dorms fed their snake a mouse. He attempted to slither into an adjacent room and eat a slice off a plate on the ground.

Similarly, I watched Nick eat a steak like a "savage" at a campout.  He went and hid in the bushes, told us to wave the steak in the air, and then stormed out of the bushes and ripped the steak away with his mouth.

Most Leckey stories involved eating. He was also really good at Tony Hawk and Fifa.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 11:59:35 AM »
When I worked in the Dillons Video department many of the football players would come in and rent stuff and return it very late or not at all.  Mitch Running would come in a lot and I told him if he scored a touchdown in the Holiday Bowl I would waive all of his late fees.  Obviously I had no authority to do such a thing and of course he scored a TD so I had to beg my boss to waive his late fees.    :lol:  She was kinda pissed but I said "Yeah but he scored a touchdown because of what I told him!!"     :D

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 12:38:22 PM »
When I worked in the Dillons Video department many of the football players would come in and rent stuff and return it very late or not at all.  Mitch Running would come in a lot and I told him if he scored a touchdown in the Holiday Bowl I would waive all of his late fees.  Obviously I had no authority to do such a thing and of course he scored a TD so I had to beg my boss to waive his late fees.    :lol:  She was kinda pissed but I said "Yeah but he scored a touchdown because of what I told him!!"     :D

We need more people in positions of power like this to tell the players to play better
@Trogdor_gE

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 12:48:54 PM »
I watched Nick eat a piece of pizza like a snake. It was motivated after someone in the dorms fed their snake a mouse. He attempted to slither into an adjacent room and eat a slice off a plate on the ground.

Similarly, I watched Nick eat a steak like a "savage" at a campout.  He went and hid in the bushes, told us to wave the steak in the air, and then stormed out of the bushes and ripped the steak away with his mouth.

Most Leckey stories involved eating. He was also really good at Tony Hawk and Fifa.

what a post, what a story!

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »
I've been using Drew Liddle's student ID to park at K-State basketball games (RIP) for the past two years.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 12:53:05 PM »
I've been using Drew Liddle's student ID to park at K-State basketball games (RIP) for the past two years.

If I was a KSU cop I'd pull you over and make you strip down and do your best tucked TRex impersonation to see if it was actually him.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:22 PM »

If I was a KSU cop I'd pull you over and make you strip down and do your best tucked TRex impersonation to see if it was actually him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2015, 03:15:45 PM »
Nyle Wiren silverback'd myself and a bud out of the best table in the house when the World Famous Centerfold Models made an appearance at Silverados

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 03:33:50 PM »
 :lol:

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God, he was so pissed off about that video/it leaking. Remember talking to him and Stiverson at the bars one night about it and he about broke a pool stick.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 03:58:21 PM »
excellent story manpow5.  i'm going to pass it off as my own it was so tasty.  not here of course.  to other irl people who wouldn't know any better.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2015, 04:00:46 PM »
excellent story manpow5.  i'm going to pass it off as my own it was so tasty.  not here of course.  to other irl people who wouldn't know any better.

You do that  :thumbs:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2015, 04:12:50 PM »
LOTS of weird things involving freeman when we lived on the same floor of haymaker. GFA knows what I'm talking about.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 04:13:58 PM »
Like a million more little random ones when i worked at the bars. Honestly nothing really stands out except the freeman stuff.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 04:26:20 PM »
I have some really cool, weird stories about Josh Freeman you guys.  I mean, wow, you honestly wouldn't believe it.  WoW!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 04:27:39 PM »
Like a million more little random ones when i worked at the bars. Honestly nothing really stands out except the freeman stuff.
Benja and puniraptor...the two best story tellers on gE. I can hardly tell them apart.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2015, 04:34:47 PM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »
I was in Machine Design with blake seiler and he got better grades than me on every single assignment, project, and test.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2015, 04:42:57 PM »
Alright dickholes... Well during our freshman year a group of guys on our floor started playing that game where, like in that movie waiting, you get other guys to look at your dick in creative ways. Freeman embraced the hell out of this. To the point where every guy on that floor including our girlfriends had seen his wiener, like, countless times. Like, he thought it was HILARIOUS. Just one of his many little eccentricies

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2015, 04:44:08 PM »
I tell the stories really good in person. Not so great here.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2015, 04:45:04 PM »
ok peeholes... well i was at the cotton bowl and on the way in me and my buds ran across josh freeman and we stopped and talked to him and got a picture with him. In the background of the picture? carson coffman and grant gregory awkwardly looking around.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2015, 05:19:35 PM »
listen up poopsacks, I walked into the vanier weight room last year and heard music blasting, turned the corner to see only Demonte Hood dancing wearing only his padded compression shorts. I watched for a while before Morgan burns came up behind me and said he does that often
@Trogdor_gE

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2015, 07:16:55 PM »

:runaway:

the snake eating occured in my dorm room.  also present for the savagery

as was Rick Gerla and Mike Johnson

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2015, 07:40:43 PM »
I was in a freshman speech class with Tre Walker. We had a group project with these two girls and he asked if I could pick him up from his dorm to go tho these girls house. We got to their house and they were smoking weed and playing Mario Kart on their Wii.

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2015, 07:46:14 PM »
I was in a freshman speech class with Tre Walker. We had a group project with these two girls and he asked if I could pick him up from his dorm to go tho these girls house. We got to their house and they were smoking weed and playing Mario Kart on their Wii.

and then ..........