Poll

Who do you want and think will start at QB?

Want Coffman, think Klein
0 (0%)
Want Coffman, think Lamur
0 (0%)
Want Klein, think Coffman
13 (15.9%)
Want Klein, think Lamur
2 (2.4%)
Want Lamur, think Coffman
18 (22%)
Want Lamur, think Klein
23 (28%)
Want Lamur, think Lamur
13 (15.9%)
Want Coffman, think Coffman
3 (3.7%)
Want Klein, think Klein
10 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: QB Prediction?  (Read 6534 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: QB Prediction?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »
Coffman will start the season.

Shut your whore mouth. I refuse to believe that.

he knows the offense.  that's all snyds cares about.

Michael Bishop, Allen Webb, and Ell Roberson all disagree with you (in case you don't understand:  all started games where another QB "knew the offense better"). 

Furthermore, where is this evidence that Coffman knows the offense better, he sure as hell didn't look like he knew sh*t last season.  Is it based on the sole fact that he's white and the oldest?

The guy that gives us the best chance to win on the particular day will be out there.  Unfortunately we're stuck with three sh*tty options.  It's like when your at the ballgame and you want a beer.  You go up to the concession stand and they have Mich Ultra, Bud Light, and Coors Light.  It doesn't really matter which one you choose, they're all flavorless and will be warm and flat in a matter of minutes.

I choose Bud Light

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »

I want Grant and his bum shoulder back... :cry:

Sugar Dick

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

Shut your whore mouth. I refuse to believe that.

he knows the offense.  that's all snyds cares about.

Michael Bishop, Allen Webb, and Ell Roberson all disagree with you (in case you don't understand:  all started games where another QB "knew the offense better"). 

Furthermore, where is this evidence that Coffman knows the offense better, he sure as hell didn't look like he knew sh*t last season.  Is it based on the sole fact that he's white and the oldest?

The guy that gives us the best chance to win on the particular day will be out there.  Unfortunately we're stuck with three sh*tty options.  It's like when your at the ballgame and you want a beer.  You go up to the concession stand and they have Mich Ultra, Bud Light, and Coors Light.  It doesn't really matter which one you choose, they're all flavorless and will be warm and flat in a matter of minutes.

I choose Bud Light

FYI - that one is Carson Coffman

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »

It's like when your at the ballgame and you want a beer.  You go up to the concession stand and they have Mich Ultra, Bud Light, and Coors Light.  It doesn't really matter which one you choose, they're all flavorless and will be warm and flat in a matter of minutes.

Good comparo

Klein is def. Coors Light since he is from CO, so that means SLamur as Mich Ultra which is fitting as Mich Ultra was pretty big deal when it came out ("SLamur is dominating as scout team QB!!) and has a decent bro (Emmanuel = Michelob Lager)

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 03:41:27 PM »
Who are the 3 tards that want Coffman to be the starter?

Offline Do Work Son

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 05:56:06 PM »
I bet Fitz voted for Coffman

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2010, 09:18:51 PM »
Paul, Chase, and Cameron?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2010, 02:26:41 AM »

It's like when your at the ballgame and you want a beer.  You go up to the concession stand and they have Mich Ultra, Bud Light, and Coors Light.  It doesn't really matter which one you choose, they're all flavorless and will be warm and flat in a matter of minutes.

Good comparo

Klein is def. Coors Light since he is from CO, so that means SLamur as Mich Ultra which is fitting as Mich Ultra was pretty big deal when it came out ("SLamur is dominating as scout team QB!!) and has a decent bro (Emmanuel = Michelob Lager)

but then that would leave coffman as bud light - way too good of a beer if you ask me.   coffman's more of an Old Milwaukee or something; 'cause lets be honest you get what you pay for.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2010, 08:30:09 AM »
I play with Oregon's program in our Phog.net NCAA '10 Dynasty, and Harper was a stud for me at QB.  Not sure why he couldn't be just as effective as Michael Bishop was for Snyder at K-State. 

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »

From the sideline calling in Snydz playz, yes

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2010, 07:06:58 PM »
"Not sure why he couldn't be just as effective as Michael Bishop was for Snyder at K-State. "

hmmm maybe because Bishop had the biggest arm in football that allowed him to exploit defenses.  just a thought
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 09:24:32 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »
"Not sure why he couldn't be just as effective as Michael Bishop was for Snyder at K-State. "

hmmm maybe because Bishop had the biggest arms in football that allowed him to do exploit defenses.  just a thought
Harper is the opposite.
EMAW

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »
Maybe Snyder is playing with us and our starter is Harper?  :dunno: Call me crazy, but what if we line up in some speed option formation to start against UCLA

This would be the worst case scenario. We would give up a solid WR/shitty QB combo for a shitty WR/shitty QB combo.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »
Seriously though, Snyder has shown in the past that when we have no good QBs, the starter will be determined on a game by game basis, i.e. Webb and Everidge. Do not be surprised if we have 2 or even 3 different starters this year.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2010, 11:14:22 PM »
Didn't read the thread to know if its old news, but Klein pulled his hammy this week so he won't participate Saturday. My source believes Klein will be our starter come August. Says that Lamur is dumb as a box of rocks. No mention of Carson.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2010, 06:25:17 AM »
Didn't read the thread to know if its old news, but Klein pulled his hammy this week so he won't participate Saturday. My source believes Klein will be our starter come August. Says that Lamur is dumb as a box of rocks. No mention of Carson.

How smart do you have to be really?  Vince Young scored a 6 on the wonderlic.  What are we talking here, borderline MR or something?