Author Topic: OT: 2010 Powercat Auction  (Read 4425 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OT: 2010 Powercat Auction
« on: March 31, 2010, 06:14:22 PM »
 :combofan:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Prize highlights (in order of appearance):

Authentic Cuban Dinner Prepared by Coach Martin (1st item listed)

Enjoy the Frank Martin lifestyle (ed. italics added-- wtf did Lon Floyd write this?) with this dinner for ten people.  Coach Martin will personally cook and serve an authentic Cuban dinner in his home.
Donated By: Frank and Anya Martin

Father-Son Baseball Trip with John Currie (ed. I'll be Dad this time Johnnie)

Three fathers and their sons will join Athletic Director John Currie and his son for an exciting afternoon of Royals baseball (ed. oh boy).
Donated by: K-State Athletics

Poolside Party with Coach Snyder and Staff (ed. Snyder will be wearing a wool suit, but with wingtips and cotton argyle socks to show that he can be "cas")

Thirty couples will enjoy a catered meal by the pool with one of the most legendary coaches in college football.  The 2010 staff will also be present to autograph the football that will provided for each of the purchasing couples.

Whodunit at the President's House (ed. Wefald should be the surprise/masked phantom/villian)
Donated By: K-State Athletics

Personal Training with of the best!!!!!!!! (ed. actually 8 exclamation marks, probably should have been more)

Experience the ultimate in personal training with renowned strength and conditioning coach Scott Greenawalt.  BUFF.......that will be your goal and is not just for you guys......gals, Scott can also design a program to get you in shape for summer. (ed. this should be something you buy someone else as an enormous f you.  I could imagine nothing I would enjoy less than falling under the command of Greenawalt)
Donated by:  Scott Greenawalt

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: OT: 2010 Powercat Auction
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 06:29:49 PM »
:combofan:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Prize highlights (in order of appearance):

Authentic Cuban Dinner Prepared by Coach Martin (1st item listed)

Enjoy the Frank Martin lifestyle (ed. italics added-- wtf did Lon Floyd write this?) with this dinner for ten people.  Coach Martin will personally cook and serve an authentic Cuban dinner in his home.
Donated By: Frank and Anya Martin

Father-Son Baseball Trip with John Currie (ed. I'll be Dad this time Johnnie)

Three fathers and their sons will join Athletic Director John Currie and his son for an exciting afternoon of Royals baseball (ed. oh boy).

Poolside Party with Coach Snyder and Staff (ed. Snyder will be wearing a wool suit, but with wingtips and cotton argyle socks to show that he can be "cas")

Thirty couples will enjoy a catered meal by the pool with one of the most legendary coaches in college football.  The 2010 staff will also be present to autograph the football that will provided for each of the purchasing couples.

Whodunit at the President's House (ed. Wefald should be the surprise/masked phantom/villian)
Donated By: K-State Athletics

Personal Training with of the best!!!!!!!! (ed. actually 8 exclamation marks, probably should have been more)

Experience the ultimate in personal training with renowned strength and conditioning coach Scott Greenawalt.  BUFF.......that will be your goal and is not just for you guys......gals, Scott can also design a program to get you in shape for summer. (ed. this should be something you buy someone else as an enormous f you.  I could imagine nothing I would enjoy less than falling under the command of Greenawalt)
Donated by:  Scott Greenawalt

link? also, where is this"pool"?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 06:34:28 PM »
My wife and I will each put in $200 for the Frank Martin dinner if 8 more people want to jump in. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
Just got in the mail (cause I am an elite donor)

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 07:46:09 PM »
My wife and I will each put in $200 for the Frank Martin dinner if 8 more people want to jump in. 

I ain't paying $200 for beans, rice and plantains...I don't care who's cookin it

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »

I ain't paying $200 for beans, rice and plantains...I don't care who's cookin it

Better go get a shirt before Joe College closes, racist!
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 09:42:13 PM »
All of those will go for over one millions dollars IMHO.

Could you imagine if you told Frank that the meal sucked after eating it? He'd stare you down so hard that you would blow up.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 09:45:48 PM »

Could you imagine if you told Frank that the meal sucked after eating it? He'd stare you down so hard that you would blow up.

Who will pitch in $200,000?  Come one guys!  Frank Bank!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »

Frank is off the sauce, and I drink at every evening meal. 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »

Yeah, but you know Frank is one of those former drinkers that love to get other people completely f'ed up. "Another 151 Mojito, Mr. Limestone?"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 11:18:56 AM »
Some excellent field reporting by KatKid.  :users:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 11:26:15 AM »

Yeah, but you know Frank is one of those former drinkers that love to get other people completely f'ed up. "Another 151 Mojito, Mr. Limestone?"

:love:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »

super insidery info from super insider sd:  Frank is no longer off the sauce  :surprised:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 11:37:33 PM »
I want the weekend trip to a Tampa Bay Buccaneers game.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 11:45:28 PM »

super insidery info from super insider sd:  Frank is no longer off the sauce  :surprised:

:ohno:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 11:57:19 PM »

Value of Cuban dinner just "doblado"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »

One thing I noticed (and I need a dax ruling on) Grennawalt and Frank's were donated by them, while Currie/Shulzie/Snyds were donated by Athletics or some third party.  Is this a negative, can be spun as a negative, or are the other two doing for tax purposes?

:dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 12:23:28 PM »
 :surprised:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 01:33:20 PM »

One thing I noticed (and I need a dax ruling on) Grennawalt and Frank's were donated by them, while Currie/Shulzie/Snyds were donated by Athletics or some third party.  Is this a negative, can be spun as a negative, or are the other two doing for tax purposes?

:dunno:

Donated by their LLC's? 

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 04:11:55 PM »

:confused:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 04:55:30 PM »

dunno. i do wonder what pool they are using and what the date is.  :fatty:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »

short for casual?  (did not know how to approp spell)

catzacker

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »
so, like, do you think they are older and more wrinkly looking when they've been in a pool for 4 hours?  or is there an opposite effect?

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »

short for casual?  (did not know how to approp spell)

very understandable. nothing wrong at all with being "cassy"

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »
so, like, do you think they are older and more wrinkly looking when they've been in a pool for 4 hours?  or is there an opposite effect?

This movie has been made...it is called "Cocoon".