Author Topic: Is Now The Time To Kick Iowa State Out Of The Conference?  (Read 35982 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is Now The Time To Kick Iowa State Out Of The Conference?
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »
Didn't they have a running back named Stevie Nicks? I don't know if he was any good or not but I remember our team being terrible and giving up a bunch of yards to Stevie Nicks one year.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »
Seneca was good, but that was practically a lifetime ago and shouldn't be taken into consideration.  Plus he got his ass kicked when he played in MHK on TBS Big Play Saturday while Dlew watched from his friend's birthday party.

god that was a great game.  isu was all, hey guys, we're good this year!  58-7  :lol:
emaw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »
OMG you guys.  On the way out of the office for a late lunch just now I stopped by the car of this ISU grad I work with.  He's got one of those license plate rings with ISU and the B12 logo on it.  Says alumni.  Whatever.  Anyway, I was prying that off of his car when he walked up behind me and asked me what I was doing.  Typical ISU loser attitude about it too.  So, I stand up and walk up to him laughing like it was some joke.  He kind of starts to laugh too like maybe he thinks it was and I deck the crap out of him.  Drop him right there in the parking lot and his nose is like a rough ridin' fountain of blood.  Got it all over his suit.  I am going to get a barbacoa bowl at chipotle and think about other reasons we should kick them out. 

Offline fathead04

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »
Oh really fools?  Who had the higher attendance in football?  Who did better in basketball?  Out of the conference??? Yeah my ***.  If you don't know ISU players in the NFL maybe you should watch the NFL more often.  Hobbs, Wallace, Heyward just to name a few.  I even know a few KSU players in the NFL.  Stop being so biased towards your team and actually watch football.  And any B12 fan wanting those pansies from ND to come to our conference are idiots.  Screw ND.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »
SD, was his hair red? I think I know who you're talking about. I think I saw his cousin at Wendy's for lunch.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2012, 02:33:27 PM »
Oh really fools?  Who had the higher attendance in football?  Who did better in basketball?  Out of the conference??? Yeah my ***.  If you don't know ISU players in the NFL maybe you should watch the NFL more often.  Hobbs, Wallace, Heyward just to name a few.  I even know a few KSU players in the NFL.  Stop being so biased towards your team and actually watch football.  And any B12 fan wanting those pansies from ND to come to our conference are idiots.  Screw ND.
Never heard of any of those guys. Honestly, they sound made up.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline fathead04

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
Oh and we've played at Arrowhead the past few years because your school knew that nobody wanted to go to a ****hole like Manhattan for a game so ISU thought they'd be nice and give up one of their own games.  Only place worth going to in Kansas is KC, and not all of it is even in your state!!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »

he made them up

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
Kicking them out now would be better for them anyway.  I mean, once everything goes superconfy, they are done anyway.  Doing it now will give them a chance to position themselves better for when the superconfy thing happens.

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail...

Offline fathead04

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
Exactly why ISU is a smart school and KSU isn't. Trolling is over. Have fun queers!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
ISU would have a chance to compete in the new Big East or the MAC.  You would think they would see the advantages of this.  Unfortunately, they are very stupid. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2012, 02:36:52 PM »
Honestly I think they're better suited with schools like Toledo, UTEP, Tulane, and Northern Illinois. Would make a pretty decent conference.  :dunno:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »

he made them up
Thanks, just wanted to double check. I googled them on Alta Vista but didn't get any hits.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »
are you saying smart schools are better at making up NFL'er names and having their gingers get dropped in Omaha parking lots. 

I don't get what this proves  :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
Have fun queers!

Paul is not proud of this behavior.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
33 Guests are viewing this topic
:runaway:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »
Just got a text from my gf

GF- "Do you have anything going on the weekend of Oct 13th? Thats when KSU Plays at Iowa State"
Me- "No plans, and no i do not want to go to the game"
GF- "Me either, i am thinking about moving that weekend and I figured it would be an easy win so you could help me"
Me- "Sounds good"

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »
Listen, I get that Snyder got his start there under Ferentz and everything, but they haven't done anything since he left.  Synder was the only thing keeping that program afloat, and he went off to a greener pastures.

SMELL YA LATER, DUMMIES!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 02:44:37 PM »

he made them up
Thanks, just wanted to double check. I googled them on Alta Vista but didn't get any hits.

Clearly named a cartoon character, a Scottish historical figure and then just said Hey!  and word!  and tried to pass them off as nflers.  Note how no one here tried to make a ksu list, because it would take too long.  Other than carson palmer, i don't think they've had any pros at all.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »
Talked to my source again.  The reasons that ND is giving the conference about not wanting to play in the B12 if ISU is in it are the same reasons we've been talking about for years.  Not really surprising but good to know we are on the same page.  The conference needs to move quickly on this and I'm hearing all of the other presidents are behind it.  None want to look like the bad guy which is the only thing holding this up.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 02:48:38 PM »
Good point Dlew.  If Snyds doesn't learn from Ferentz then there is no DOD.  Thanks Iowa.  Friends?  :D

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 02:49:53 PM »
Exactly why ISU is a smart school and KSU isn't. Trolling is over. Have fun queers!

Homophobia probably should be added to the list of reasons why we're kicking them out of the conference. 
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »

Homophobia probably should be added to the list of reasons why we're kicking them out of the conference.

yeah, they hate minorities as well

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »

yeah, they hate minorities as well

Oh man, it's too bad they are horrible at football an that their state offers no benefit for the conference their school belongs to.  Otherwise their level of homophobia and bigotry would make them an easy fit for the SEC.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2012, 02:55:36 PM »

LOOK AT THE PRESSBOX.  LOOK AT IT.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really can't believe they've lasted this long with that jurassic, tiny, POS in Jack Thrice.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]