Author Topic: Harley Day....Love it or hate?  (Read 21807 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Harley Day....Love it or hate?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 09:17:07 PM »
I like it when Willie gets all dressed up like a biker and then does the K-S-U Wildcats cheer!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 09:56:38 PM »
Have we ever lost a Harley Day game? Probably. But I don't want to look it up, you don't want to look it up, so let's just say no.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 10:15:49 PM »
Yes!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Harley Day....Love it or hate?
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 10:16:56 PM »
I am thankful for Harley Day.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »
Yes!

Kind of a Tupac thing going on there. Like. 

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »
I hate the exhaust that bikes give off. But I will fully embrace this issue as long as Harley Day remains as part of the K-State fabric.

However, I will not stand for opponents generators/coolers near me on sidelines. (UCLA 2010)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
Lucky!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 10:31:14 PM »
I hate the exhaust that bikes give off. But I will fully embrace this issue as long as Harley Day remains as part of the K-State fabric.

However, I will not stand for opponents generators/coolers near me on sidelines. (UCLA 2010)
cas is deathly allergic to exhaust and fumes and that stuff.

actual picture of cas during harley day last year:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 10:35:25 PM »
 :shy:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 10:43:08 PM »

something tells me that dog is probably better groomed/taken care of than its owner.  and would also be a great sidekick when faced with danger

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 10:45:56 PM »

I hate when people roll their bandanna in this manner.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 10:50:16 PM »

cas is deathly allergic to exhaust and fumes and that stuff.

actual picture of cas during harley day last year:

GRAB THE MASK!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 11:39:40 PM »
If you replace Harley day with HumVee and SmartCar day it would be about the same for me, except quieter and more hilarious.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2012, 02:05:22 AM »
Have we ever lost a Harley Day game? Probably. But I don't want to look it up, you don't want to look it up, so let's just say no.
I know we lost to Nebraska in 2006 on Harley Day because Callahan had a bunch of motorcycles drive around during one of their practices before the game to condition his players to the noise or w/e.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2012, 02:29:12 AM »
I know we lost to Nebraska in 2006 on Harley Day because Callahan had a bunch of motorcycles drive around during one of their practices before the game to condition his players to the noise or w/e.
:lol:

that's incredible.

that alone is reason enough to keep it.  if it were up to me, we'd have the river around the field.  if that didn't work, i'd say make every day harley day.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 09:08:32 AM »

that's incredible.

that alone is reason enough to keep it.  if it were up to me, we'd have the river around the field.  if that didn't work, i'd say make every day harley day.

I've said it before, but I'm pretty sure the river would pay for itself if we had an annual Sea Doo day. We would have to have some way of covering the river up so that Harleys could still ride over it later in the year, though.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 09:12:52 AM »

that's incredible.

I've said it before, but I'm pretty sure the river would pay for itself if we had an annual Sea Doo day. We would have to have some way of covering the river up so that Harleys could still ride over it later in the year, though.

Ooooh...Sea Doo - Harley mods
Best of both worlds.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2012, 09:20:50 AM »
is harley day inclusive of other brands?  i didn't think so.  which is why i oppose it.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 09:22:39 AM »
if we had a tractor day it would be even better.  or farm animal day where we put up a fence around the stadium and then let loose thousands of farm animals of various species with a huge bulldozer behind them to push them around the field in case they don't want to move.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
horse races during tv timeouts.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:10 AM »
if we had a tractor day it would be even better.  or farm animal day where we put up a fence around the stadium and then let loose thousands of farm animals of various species with a huge bulldozer behind them to push them around the field in case they don't want to move.
Love it, except instead of using a bulldozer, the AD could sell chances to win cattle prods and tazers to move the animals that get too "comfortable." (I mean, come on, the bulldozer would put the laze river at risk as well as tear the crap out of the field.)

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 09:46:13 AM »
PETA and ASPCA Day

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 09:55:32 AM »
PETA and ASPCA Day
Tazers and cattle prods included?

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »
when is harley day this year?  I can already feel the rumblings of the engines deep in my loins.   :D
emaw

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 10:01:11 AM »
when is harley day this year?  I can already feel the rumblings of the engines deep in my loins.   :D
Yes, thank you for getting us back on track. It is awesome for so many reasons. However, it does seem that there is very little middle ground. It is either loved or hated.