Author Topic: Shitty Schelly  (Read 12934 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Shitty Schelly
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2014, 09:15:43 PM »
Since 1 of our safeties is always up in run support, it makes just as much sense to just throw another linebacker out there.

Shelly is not very good, but every bad play was not his fault. McDaniel is garbage in coverage and Barnett mumped up a lot of his assignments. I don't think we have a sack yet this month, which puts even more pressure on our DBs
That's only because he's too busy chasing QB's and catching pick 6's.  :fatty:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2014, 09:22:40 PM »
Fsd thinks he knows more about football than Snyder.

Offline CATILLAC

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2014, 09:23:46 PM »

Since 1 of our safeties is always up in run support, it makes just as much sense to just throw another linebacker out there.

Shelly is not very good, but every bad play was not his fault. McDaniel is garbage in coverage and Barnett mumped up a lot of his assignments. I don't think we have a sack yet this month, which puts even more pressure on our DBs

This.  Ryan Mueller has been a non factor so far.

Shittisburg has to come out he offers zero coverage to help our CB's, I've said it non stop I'd rather Have Newlin Or Prewitt be playing out of position but able to recover then, Shelly being out of position only to take shitty angles while still leaving our Cb's no backside help.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2014, 10:59:50 PM »

Shittisburg has to come out he offers zero coverage to help our CB's, I've said it non stop I'd rather Have Newlin Or Prewitt be playing out of position but able to recover then, Shelly being out of position only to take shitty angles while still leaving our Cb's no backside help.

I was about to punch my TV watching Schellenberg fall for every play action fake.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2014, 11:28:14 PM »
maybe you guys should all get together and write coach a nice a letter about this
emaw

Offline CATILLAC

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2014, 08:20:29 AM »

I was about to punch my TV watching Schellenberg fall for every play action fake.

^ This

I rewatched the game last night and Shelly Bit on every single play fake and got destroyed by Shephard. The announcers were even fluffing ol Knight showing stats how "effecient" he was on play action. Well if yourshitty slow white ass safety bites on every fake hand off and runs 5 yards towards the line of scrimmage, the W.R is gooing to be wide open (especially Shepard).

If something doesn't change in the safety position Okie -lite, Da bears, Horny Toads and Hilly billy's are gonna skull eff us for over 600 yards a piece.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2014, 11:14:55 AM »

^ This

I rewatched the game last night and Shelly Bit on every single play fake and got destroyed by Shephard. The announcers were even fluffing ol Knight showing stats how "effecient" he was on play action. Well if yourshitty slow white ass safety bites on every fake hand off and runs 5 yards towards the line of scrimmage, the W.R is gooing to be wide open (especially Shepard).

If something doesn't change in the safety position Okie -lite, Da bears, Horny Toads and Hilly billy's are gonna skull eff us for over 600 yards a piece.

Yeah, Baylor and TCU are going to drop 50+ on us.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »

^ This

That won't happen.  Snyder will milk the clock as long as possible.  He should have an easy time doing it because the defense of TCU and Baylor have not looked impressive.  Get Baylor and/or TCU's offense out of rhythm and we have a good chance of winning. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2014, 11:31:58 AM »

^ This

That won't happen.  Snyder will milk the clock as long as possible.  He should have an easy time doing it because the defense of TCU and Baylor have not looked impressive.  Get Baylor and/or TCU's offense out of rhythm and we have a good chance of winning.

Easier said than done. We tried that in Waco in 2012 too with a backup safety and that didn't go so well.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2014, 11:33:36 AM »

^ This

Easier said than done. We tried that in Waco in 2012 too with a backup safety and that didn't go so well.

Yet last year we thought it would be worse and we almost beat them.  Snyder for the most part knows his weaknesses.  It also seems that Baylor has a worse defense than last year. 

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2014, 11:35:21 AM »

^ This

Yet last year we thought it would be worse and we almost beat them.  Snyder for the most part knows his weaknesses.  It also seems that Baylor has a worse defense than last year.

It helps when the game is at home and you have an All-American at safety instead of Schellenberg.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »
"It also seems that Baylor has a worse defense than last year. "

Baylor's offensive line isn't that good. Gives me hope that Mueller can do some damage and help out the secondary before Petty steps up and bombs Shelly over and over.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2014, 01:40:37 PM »
Baylor also has a decent rushing team this year.  Only 95 vs WVU.... but 272 vs TCU, 278 vs Texas, and 244 vs Iowa St.  Their 95 yds @WVU was on 42 rushing attempts.  Their rushing success has opened up those giant passes over the safety's heads.  Key for beating teams like Baylor is not letting them get in a rhythm and keeping their offense off the field. 

Offline CATILLAC

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »
Stoping the run I think we will be fine, we do a decent job (minus OU) of stopping the run. but Baylor does alot of play action. and thats where Shelly Loses his crap every time.  He bit on almost every play fake OU threw in his direction and thats what scares me.

Offline Watershed

• THE WORST
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »
40 can't be below 4.8. This dude is so slow he makes slow safeties seem fast. Nothing personal, he just sucks bad! Don't have to be a football guy to see just how bad this guy is. Either Prewitt is in trouble or being red-shirted as no way our coaches are this dumb to put this NAIA player on our elite field.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2014, 02:29:23 PM »

FWIW, the advanced stats that I trust the most (footballoutsiders) have OU as the best offense in the Big 12.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2014, 02:55:37 PM »
listen to me you dumb motherfuckers, it's Prewett not Prewitt, you stupid son of a bitches.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »
Why don't we just play prewitt over Shelly?  Has anyone thought of that?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2014, 04:16:00 PM »

FWIW, the advanced stats that I trust the most (footballoutsiders) have OU as the best offense in the Big 12.
:frown: footballoutsiders dropped us 8 spots for beating OU.

Besides, you should trust ChiMERA's adjusted Points per Possesion the most (who also says OU has the most efficient offense in the Big 12 so far).

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2014, 06:00:03 PM »
Why don't we just play prewitt over Shelly?  Has anyone thought of that?

Are you saying you know more than Snyder ?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2014, 06:48:35 PM »
I hope prewitt is ready for prime time
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Scooped

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »
I saw Travis Green today on campus. He didn't have a brace on or anything and wasn't walking with a limp. Obviously I'm not a doctor, but if he had a serious season ending knee injury wouldn't he have a some sort of brace on? Or walk with a limp? Maybe he returns this season  :dunno:?

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2014, 07:44:54 PM »
I saw Travis Green today on campus. He didn't have a brace on or anything and wasn't walking with a limp. Obviously I'm not a doctor, but if he had a serious season ending knee injury wouldn't he have a some sort of brace on? Or walk with a limp? Maybe he returns this season  :dunno:?

Couple of guys with experience have said on some acl tears you can walk around fine but won't be able to do anything " athletic ". Take it for what it's worth but in all likelihood he's done.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2014, 07:45:06 PM »
No...he's toast

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
and by " athletic " they mean anything more than walking in a straight line