Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 764588 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5675 on: June 17, 2018, 01:04:30 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-associate-roger-stone-reveals-new-contact-with-russian-national-during-2016-campaign/2018/06/17/4a8123c8-6fd0-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b2e98336bada

SMDH

Aren't campaigns supposed to report these attempted to law enforcement?  America First!

They didn't realize they were a target of an FBI spying informant operation until after the fact.   Read the articles, Phil. 

Also, and again, Carter Page helped the FBI put real Russian spies in jail, before the FBI turned on him after he joined the Trump campaign.

But, you guys don't care.  You're cuck'ed for the National Security Complex.
You do realize political campaigns are supposed to let the FBI know when they are contacted by foreign entities right? Like right away....not 3 years later.

Amazing what you are okay with if there is an (R) by their name. Partisan hack.

Did the DNC report that they were solicited by Steele or foreign proxies representing Steele (and many others)? 

You just can’t bring yourself to admit that Dems were colluding with Russians via other foreign agents. 

They are trying to get away with it by using 3rd parties.  Well, they already got away with it. 

Yep, nothing to see here, just ANOTHER guy who has been on the Government payroll trying to push Clinton dirt on the Trump campaign. 

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: June 17, 2018, 01:09:57 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-associate-roger-stone-reveals-new-contact-with-russian-national-during-2016-campaign/2018/06/17/4a8123c8-6fd0-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b2e98336bada

SMDH

Aren't campaigns supposed to report these attempted to law enforcement?  America First!

They didn't realize they were a target of an FBI spying informant operation until after the fact.   Read the articles, Phil. 

Also, and again, Carter Page helped the FBI put real Russian spies in jail, before the FBI turned on him after he joined the Trump campaign.

You do realize political campaigns are supposed to let the FBI know when they are contacted by foreign entities right? Like right away....not 3 years later.

Did the DNC report that they were solicited by Steele or foreign proxies representing Steele (and many others)? 

You just can’t bring yourself to admit that Dems were colluding with Russians via other foreign agents. 

They are trying to get away with it by using 3rd parties.  Well, they already got away with it. 

Yep, nothing to see here, just ANOTHER guy who has been on the Government payroll trying to push Clinton dirt on the Trump campaign.
Got my answer. Thanks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: June 17, 2018, 01:11:15 PM »

SMDH

Got my answer. Thanks.

It’s a shame you sold out to The Man, Phil.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:51 PM »
Four former Trump associates have pleaded guilty or been charged in Mueller's probe to date. The special counsel also filed charges against 13 Russians for allegedly interfering in the election.

The Stone meeting is at least the second instance of a Trump campaign ally meeting with a Russian who promised damaging information on Clinton.

Neither Stone nor Caputo disclosed the meeting when they met with congressional investigators in recent months.

This is the definition of "nothing".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: June 17, 2018, 02:11:34 PM »
Four former Trump associates have pleaded guilty or been charged in Mueller's probe to date. The special counsel also filed charges against 13 Russians for allegedly interfering in the election.

The Stone meeting is at least the second instance of a Trump campaign ally meeting with a Russian who promised damaging information on Clinton.

Neither Stone nor Caputo disclosed the meeting when they met with congressional investigators in recent months.

What's the definition of agent, Phil?  Need that defined. 

Everybody knows the Russian interfered with the election, Phil.  (but they really didn't start interfering until after the election, but you guys don't care about that)

The Clinton campaign apparently went and hired Russians via proxies to interfere with the election, and actually hired foreign agents (but you guys don't care about that, either). 

Like I said, just imagine if Queen BleachBit hadn't descended on the DNC servers after they stiff armed the clown car DHS.   How much forensic information was lost? 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: June 17, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »

Everybody knows the Russian interfered with the election, Phil.  (but they really didn't start interfering until after the election, but you guys don't care about that)

The Clinton campaign apparently went and hired Russians via proxies to interfere with the election, and actually hired foreign agents (but you guys don't care about that, either). 

Like I said, just imagine if Queen BleachBit hadn't descended on the DNC servers after they stiff armed the clown car DHS.   How much forensic information was lost?

Pretty weak talking points, Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: June 17, 2018, 02:41:34 PM »
Of course you would say that bucket.  You're the perpetual soft landing for all things Lib.

I'll make it real simple.  If the RNC announced they'd been hacked by a foreign power who was suspected of interfering in the U.S. electoral process, and then it was announced that the RNC had stiff armed Homeland security and scrubbed all the servers clean.   You guys would be apoplectic. 

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: June 17, 2018, 02:44:08 PM »

Wrong thread.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: June 17, 2018, 02:51:58 PM »
i hope one of these days the FBI investigates hillary's e-mails. 

and if they do, and dax doesn't like the conclusion, i hope the inspector general does an investigation of the investigation.

and if they do, and dax doesn't like the conclusion, i'm not really sure what should happen next but i want it to happen so my guy dax can have his vengeance.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: June 17, 2018, 02:58:23 PM »
i hope one of these days the FBI investigates hillary's e-mails. 

and if they do, and dax doesn't like the conclusion, i hope the inspector general does an investigation of the investigation.

and if they do, and dax doesn't like the conclusion, i'm not really sure what should happen next but i want it to happen so my guy dax can have his vengeance.
It's deep state for a reason lib7

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5685 on: June 17, 2018, 03:03:09 PM »
i just don't think it's right that dax has to constantly think about hillary clinton.  it's cruel
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5686 on: June 17, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
So this investigation is going so poorly we're back to regurgitating manafort news?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: June 17, 2018, 06:32:47 PM »

If you look at what those 4! people were charged with or pled to, yeah it's nothing.

13 russians charged  :dunno:  how is that relevant to trump. Nobody denies russia was rough ridin' around.

The "russian" roger stone talked to was an fbi informant and stone took the meeting under false pretences and properly identified it as a clown show.

This investigation is a joke, and has yielded nothing that would indicate trump conspired with russian [TBD] to [TBD]. 

Instead of posting tweets from flippany douche bags, why don't you explain how all this nonsense equates to a grand criminal plan, because nobody has bothered to take these one off encounters to a logical outcome

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: June 17, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »

If you look at what those 4! people were charged with or pled to, yeah it's nothing.

13 russians charged  :dunno:  how is that relevant to trump. Nobody denies russia was rough ridin' around.

The "russian" roger stone talked to was an fbi informant and stone took the meeting under false pretences and properly identified it as a clown show.

This investigation is a joke, and has yielded nothing that would indicate trump conspired with russian [TBD] to [TBD]. 

Instead of posting tweets from flippany douche bags, why don't you explain how all this nonsense equates to a grand criminal plan, because nobody has bothered to take these one off encounters to a logical outcome

The guy Stone talked to was an fbi informant prior to their meeting. There's nothing to indicate he was serving as an informant at the time. Plus, why lie about it?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »

Trump's campaign met with Russians to get dirt on their opponent. I don't know how much clearer this could be?  Guess you are too busy dissecting general text messages and working yourself up that it's a grand conspiracy against the idiot you voted for.... hillarious

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: June 17, 2018, 07:37:29 PM »
Convenient he can take on and off his fbi informant and russian voter influencer arch villain hats at will for an fbi that was "surveilling" team donald.

If he lied about, I'm sure Mueller will come get him. But Mueller hasn't done that yet.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: June 17, 2018, 07:40:27 PM »
Convenient he can take on and off his fbi informant and russian voter influencer arch villain hats at will for an fbi that was "surveilling" team donald.

If he lied about, I'm sure Mueller will come get him. But Mueller hasn't done that yet.

He and Caputo lied to congress.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: June 17, 2018, 07:41:32 PM »

Trump's campaign met with Russians to get dirt on their opponent. I don't know how much clearer this could be?  Guess you are too busy dissecting general text messages and working yourself up that it's a grand conspiracy against the idiot you voted for.... hillarious

I mean, team hilltard did that. And what "dirt" were they provided, and by whom (russian state, people from russia, people who know a russian)????

I thought this was about influencing an election. What is the point of this (I think we know what's really going on)?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: June 17, 2018, 07:43:12 PM »
So this investigation is going so poorly we're back to regurgitating manafort news?

Is the roger stone news being regurgitated older than manafort?   :lol:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: June 17, 2018, 07:47:56 PM »

Is the roger stone news being regurgitated older than manafort?   :lol:

What does this even mean?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: June 17, 2018, 08:32:19 PM »
Meanwhile, the house intel committee is threatening impeachment proceedings if the DOJ/FBI continue to refuse to respond to numerous subpoenas.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: June 17, 2018, 08:39:12 PM »

I mean, team hilltard did that. And what "dirt" were they provided, and by whom (russian state, people from russia, people who know a russian)????

I thought this was about influencing an election. What is the point of this (I think we know what's really going on)?

They did try and influence the election...you literally said that.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: June 17, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
W
O
W

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: June 17, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: June 17, 2018, 09:41:25 PM »
W
O
O
F

tremendous non sequiter from Phil and the libtards