Author Topic: Finish them  (Read 1341 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Finish them
« on: October 07, 2017, 10:03:08 PM »
New coaching staff needed next year from top to bottom. Snyder has lost any coaching abilities that he had. This team has gotten worse each week (the cupcakes early on don’t count).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Finish them
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:07:50 PM »
Baylor and this were both miles ahead of the Vanderbilt shitshow, so no, it hasn't gotten worse each week because nothing was worse than the Vanderbilt disaster. But yes, new staff is needed top to bottom. That was a ridiculously winnable game.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 10:47:57 PM »
I wonder how many years has kstate gone backwards for every year that Snyder remained head coach.  I mean, yeah, he's the author of "Miracle in Manhattan" and all that, but how stuck in his ways does he seem to be?  He keeps this coaching staff year after year with no real difference in play-calling.....  is he shitting the bed on purpose so that Sean can come in and clean house and be the next hero?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 06:17:18 PM »
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 06:26:13 PM »
Twisting in the 2005 or 2015 season space. It will take no bowling to get Bill pushed out so embrace it

Offline SteelCat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 06:36:44 PM »
It is so frustrating that we cannot get players to produce until they have "experience".  Flipping through the channels I see Freshman QB's completing passes and leading teams to victories.  Delton has been here for 2 plus years and Thompson through two springs. 

We look pathetic!  Play caller must be changed now. 

I would blitz us to death.  Barnes is horrible at blitz pick-up...this is coaching!  He has the ability, it is about getting him prepared.

OU will kill us next week unless Delton becomes the second coming of Roberson in one week.  Delton is athletic and could be a second coming of Roberson, but do we want to wait for 2019?  I don't.  If Thompson can throw, bring him in and take our lumps.