Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 434255 times)

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #4975 on: October 13, 2016, 02:17:11 PM »
He doesn't have enough money

Probably not, but it really shouldn't be that hard to find investors for a MAGA Network. That would make money hand over fist as long as Trump doesn't actually have anything to do with its operation and is a figurehead only.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: October 13, 2016, 02:44:21 PM »
Anyone given the oppy to invest in the MAGA Channel and doesn't is a rough ridin' idiot.  It would be like printing money right now and for the entire time Clinton would be in office.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #4977 on: October 13, 2016, 02:54:15 PM »
Anyone given the oppy to invest in the MAGA Channel and doesn't is a rough ridin' idiot.  It would be like printing money right now and for the entire time Clinton would be in office.

I mean, think about it...

Info Wars, Tomi from the Blaze, Sarah Palin, Breitbart News, Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, etc.

I mean you may as well call it Red Meat TV.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: October 13, 2016, 02:56:21 PM »
Don't forget Ted Nugent covering sports.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: October 13, 2016, 02:59:41 PM »

I mean, think about it...

Info Wars, Tomi from the Blaze, Sarah Palin, Breitbart News, Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, etc.

I mean you may as well call it Red Meat TV.

I'd invest just to make money of those losers, and I hate all of them. But I do like money.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4980 on: October 13, 2016, 03:02:12 PM »
Don't forget Ted Nugent covering sports.

And with Kid Rock :love:

Curt Schilling can come too :D

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: October 13, 2016, 03:03:58 PM »
Aren't we just describing TLC with news?

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: October 13, 2016, 03:18:50 PM »
I imagine it would be like that old Weird Al movie, UHF.

"Next hour, Ted Nugent's Wild America, where he scares people on the street by trying to shoot them with bows and arrows.  Then, in the 11:00 hour, Rudy Guilianni screams at light poles while Chris Christy apologizes to passers by."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: October 13, 2016, 03:21:52 PM »
The network has to take itself more seriously than that. It will be a news network, just like Fox News.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: October 13, 2016, 03:34:15 PM »
The network has to take itself more seriously than that. It will be a news network, just like Fox News.

Really?  Can we really say the words "serious" and "Trump surrogate" at the same time?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: October 13, 2016, 03:37:12 PM »

Really?  Can we really say the words "serious" and "Trump surrogate" at the same time?

Trump surrogates do take themselves seriously. That's why they are entertaining. If they were in on the joke, they wouldn't be worth watching.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: October 13, 2016, 03:46:47 PM »
Uh....
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: October 13, 2016, 03:48:24 PM »
I change the channel for certain people. Boris Epshteyn, for one, is really awful.

Not surprising at all. Lewandowski and Giuliani are also terrible people.

Others have found his manner, which can quickly accelerate from reasonable to aggressive to dismissive, off-putting. He also has let his emotions get the better of him.

Two years ago, Mr. Epshteyn was charged with misdemeanor assault in Scottsdale, Ariz., following a bar fight. The charge was dropped after he agreed to undergo anger management counseling and perform community service.

“Boris takes a certain amount of delight in trying to bully the interviewer,” said Joy Reid, the host of a show on MSNBC, who has clashed with Mr. Epshteyn. “He sees every night as combat and he goes in as very combative.”

Three political commentators said in separate interviews that he often acted in a rude, condescending manner toward show staffers, makeup artists and others. The three, all of whom are opposed to Mr. Trump’s election, spoke on condition of anonymity because they sometimes appear on air with Mr. Ephsteyn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/us/politics/boris-epshteyn-trump.html

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: October 13, 2016, 04:01:27 PM »
Part of Don's denial of trying to make out with that reporter was "...take a look at her...I don't think so".

Pfft. 

I mean, if someone is ganging up on you on sexual assault, and you're like, "uggo, pass".   :lol:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: October 13, 2016, 04:04:33 PM »

You're using the term "news" pretty liberally (hur hur), they think it's news, it's really more "infotainment" slipping towards "entertainment"

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: October 13, 2016, 04:09:15 PM »
MAGA Meltdown would be my preferred choice to name the network

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: October 13, 2016, 04:24:51 PM »

You're using the term "news" pretty liberally (hur hur), they think it's news, it's really more "infotainment" slipping towards "entertainment"

Well, yeah. It absolutely has to have the format of a cable news channel to work, though. It needs the hayseeds to tune in nightly to get the day's news. That way they gain more control over the republican party, anger up the libs, etc. Hannity's show would stay exactly like it already is, but follow him up with shows hosted by Ann Coulter and Laura Ingrahm.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: October 13, 2016, 04:26:31 PM »
Trump will stand the network up with his current level of dumbassery, stock it with a bunch of dumbasses that other dumbasses love to listen to, ink a deal to run The Apprentice reruns for ten yrs, then move on to his other biz and collect a check.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: October 13, 2016, 07:36:33 PM »

Well, yeah. It absolutely has to have the format of a cable news channel to work, though. It needs the hayseeds to tune in nightly to get the day's news. That way they gain more control over the republican party, anger up the libs, etc. Hannity's show would stay exactly like it already is, but follow him up with shows hosted by Ann Coulter and Laura Ingrahm.

You are giving these people too much credit. They think people are literally demons. They are imbeciles.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: October 13, 2016, 07:50:52 PM »
Part of Don's denial of trying to make out with that reporter was "...take a look at her...I don't think so".

Pfft. 

I mean, if someone is ganging up on you on sexual assault, and you're like, "uggo, pass".   :lol:

"I have standards"

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4995 on: October 13, 2016, 08:31:31 PM »

You are giving these people too much credit. They think people are literally demons. They are imbeciles.

“Trump sniffing may have been a sign of the Holy Spirit coming out of him,” said Robertson on “The 700 Club.” “The Holy Spirit affects people in strange ways. Some people go into a frenzy, some people start laughing uncontrollably, some people bark like dogs. Apparently, Trump sniffs.”

:lol:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: October 13, 2016, 09:50:40 PM »
But he doesn't cough, because that is a crystal clear sign of demon possession.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: October 13, 2016, 11:58:50 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: October 14, 2016, 12:00:15 AM »
Dude absolutely nobody cares if a candidate exaggerates the crowd size at their rallies.  Exactly 0 votes will be changed because of it.  Trump mentioned in the second debate he has crowds of 20 to 30000 showing up to his events and that's obviously bullshit too.

today's ohio rally - 110k on facebook stream, 50k on youtube stream, 28k at the rally. 3x smaller city than hillarys 18k 3k rally. channel trump would be tremendously successful.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: October 14, 2016, 12:41:41 AM »
That's a great point stunz
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite