Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 434001 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #4950 on: October 13, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »
hillary must not like her internal polling.

all this will help given the combination of shy tory / 50 shades of grey effect. women aren't going to come out and show support for trump, but when it comes down to it, nothing gets them wetter than a powerful go-getter like trump

this will hurt with all the neutered men though, as they're the ones jealous of alphas that actually grab life by the balls/pussy.

You don't really believe Trump will win the election, do you?

i believe things aren't what they seem and it's close. wikileaks has shown a lot of COLUSION involving polls and the media. the rush from big media sites to publish hearsay hits on trump. same sites lying about her rallies having 18k when pictures show 3k in the crowd (unscientific counting, but clearly under 4k). though i understand the want to completely nuke him, this all reeks of desperation.

Women don't know what they want.  Good thing stunted is here to tell them.

they know what they want. they just won't tell you.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4951 on: October 13, 2016, 11:22:51 AM »
I have read that book
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4952 on: October 13, 2016, 11:24:05 AM »
Dude absolutely nobody cares if a candidate exaggerates the crowd size at their rallies.  Exactly 0 votes will be changed because of it.  Trump mentioned in the second debate he has crowds of 20 to 30000 showing up to his events and that's obviously bullshit too.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4953 on: October 13, 2016, 11:24:26 AM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-13/trump-said-to-block-campaign-s-requests-to-do-self-opposition-research

in the words of big daddy kane, "put a quarter in your ass 'cause you played yourself"

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4954 on: October 13, 2016, 11:25:13 AM »
What does Don do after all this?  I mean, his brand will take a hit since it is represented as something that never loses, yet he is going to lose.  Also, once he no longer represents anyone's political team bullshit, he isn't going to have women crawling over themselves to defend their vote for jesus, pubs, and whoever they put up for election.  He is now associated with racism, white nationalism, sexual assault, etc. 

His show is gone.

This guy took a huge KITN for something that seemed ridiculous since day 1.

Has there been a bigger fall due to ego?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4955 on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:31 AM »
Dude absolutely nobody cares if a candidate exaggerates the crowd size at their rallies.  Exactly 0 votes will be changed because of it.  Trump mentioned in the second debate he has crowds of 20 to 30000 showing up to his events and that's obviously bullshit too.

why lie then? :dunno:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4956 on: October 13, 2016, 11:30:24 AM »
What does Don do after all this?  I mean, his brand will take a hit since it is represented as something that never loses, yet he is going to lose.  Also, once he no longer represents anyone's political team bullshit, he isn't going to have women crawling over themselves to defend their vote for jesus, pubs, and whoever they put up for election.  He is now associated with racism, white nationalism, sexual assault, etc. 

His show is gone.

trump, bannon and ailes start a media group and his base will eat it up. it'll be bigger than fox news. let's face it - his base can't afford to stay/live in his properties (which are going to take a hit), so this is the most likely path forward.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: October 13, 2016, 11:50:01 AM »
hillary must not like her internal polling.

all this will help given the combination of shy tory / 50 shades of grey effect. women aren't going to come out and show support for trump, but when it comes down to it, nothing gets them wetter than a powerful go-getter like trump

this will hurt with all the neutered men though, as they're the ones jealous of alphas that actually grab life by the balls/pussy.

You don't really believe Drumpf will win the election, do you?

i believe things aren't what they seem and it's close. wikileaks has shown a lot of COLUSION involving polls and the media. the rush from big media sites to publish hearsay hits on trump. same sites lying about her rallies having 18k when pictures show 3k in the crowd (unscientific counting, but clearly under 4k). though i understand the want to completely nuke him, this all reeks of desperation.

And this is why Drumpf is even a thing. Belief in something over reality and facts. But I guess it's all just rigged anyways any nothing I can do can show you the run into an iceberg while falling over a cliff into a flaming Hindenburg his campaign has become. May I suggest unplugging from Alex Jones and info wars for like a week, walk around, and actually get a real pulse on things?

why lie then? :dunno:

Why indulge yourself in fairy tales adults tell themselves to make them feel better? As if you can actually handle getting your ass handed to you.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: October 13, 2016, 11:56:09 AM »
the facts are from wikileaks emails, unless you think russia is behind it  :jeffy:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: October 13, 2016, 12:03:07 PM »
I agree that the only reason to think Trump can win is a conspiracy theory.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: October 13, 2016, 12:09:05 PM »
Literally the only way he can win is if the election is rigged

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #4961 on: October 13, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »

His show is gone.

trump, bannon and ailes start a media group and his base will eat it up. it'll be bigger than fox news. let's face it - his base can't afford to stay/live in his properties (which are going to take a hit), so this is the most likely path forward.

Yeah, I keep telling my wife that when she says, "He's done.  He's ruined."

The pragmatist in my believes Bannon has to know that this thing is completely in the trash, so the whole purpose of the final 30 days is to harden the base and further the alt-right movement. 

I absolutely think that there will be some form of Breitbart empire coming out of this with Trump backing it, financially.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: October 13, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »
yup. good thing wikileaks is removing the tinfoil and putting it on the other side.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: October 13, 2016, 12:19:59 PM »
He should start his own TV network. It would be very popular.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: October 13, 2016, 12:23:04 PM »

You should email or twitter this to him

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4965 on: October 13, 2016, 12:56:16 PM »
yup. good thing wikileaks is removing the tinfoil and putting it on the other side.

The wiki leaks stuff seems pretty Meh... Basically a campaign being a campaign. Can you imagine if trumps campaign emails were hacked leaked given how he speaks pubic ally?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: October 13, 2016, 12:56:56 PM »

Absolutely, it'll be like watching Toddlers in Tiaras but with full grown ass men behaving that way
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: October 13, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »

The wiki leaks stuff seems pretty Meh... Basically a campaign being a campaign. Can you imagine if trumps campaign emails were hacked leaked given how he speaks pubic ally?

I don't think the campaign coordinates at all so probably not much emails except ones with a subject like "Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd"

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: October 13, 2016, 12:59:49 PM »
 :ROFL:

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: October 13, 2016, 01:07:38 PM »

You should email or twitter this to him

Great idea!  It will be tremendous!!   Beat those looser networks like CNN(Clinton  News Network)!!! #MAGA

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: October 13, 2016, 01:27:53 PM »
Hannity will be the first Fox News personality to make the leap to Trump News Network
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: October 13, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »
Sarah Palin has a show, Hannity, maybe Ben Carson. its pretty easy to see. O'Reilly stays at Fox and goes head to head.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: October 13, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »
Sarah Palin has a show, Hannity, maybe Ben Carson. its pretty easy to see. O'Reilly stays at Fox and goes head to head.

Fox morphs and becomes the establishment republican station.  TNN takes people like that blonde haired girl on the Blaze and all of the people you mention.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: October 13, 2016, 01:53:12 PM »
He doesn't have enough money

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: October 13, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »
A lawyer for the New York Times just issued  a letter back to a lawyer for Donald Trump.

It started nice enough. But you'll want to read to the end.

Hell, life is short. Here's the money quote:

We published newsworthy information about a subject of deep public concern. If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would dare to criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight.