Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 333069 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #2800 on: October 11, 2016, 08:07:42 AM »
what are the chances that whoever loses this election is imprisoned within the next year?  it's not zero.

I think it's pretty close to zero.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: October 11, 2016, 12:53:22 PM »
WL reveals:

-Major COLUSION with multiple MSM outlets at DNC level

-Hillary hates the little people (that includes resident Hillbots and resident closted Hillbots)

-Clinton knew Saudi's and others were funding ISIS while CF was accepting $$ from powerful individuals from within those governments

-COLUSION to back stab Bernie

-State colluded with Clinton campaign on Hillary's (SOS) email releases

SMDH, Sad

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: October 11, 2016, 12:57:10 PM »
Dax I will sign any petiton you start to impeach Premier Clinton.  Hopefully we can hold.Congress so we can impeach.  I could live with Kaine.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2805 on: October 11, 2016, 04:32:21 PM »
omg  :lol:

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: October 11, 2016, 05:00:07 PM »
that's the bomb alright

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: October 11, 2016, 05:48:10 PM »
WL exposes more pay-to-play.   Haiti, special access for sale etc. etc., much of which occurred while HRC was SOS.

SMDH (again); really awful corrupt people, but they're (D)'s, so that doesn't matter. 

#hillbotnation

#closetedhillbots

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »
WL reveals:

-Major COLUSION with multiple MSM outlets at DNC level

-Hillary hates the little people (that includes resident Hillbots and resident closted Hillbots)

-Clinton knew Saudi's and others were funding ISIS while CF was accepting $$ from powerful individuals from within those governments

-COLUSION to back stab Bernie

-State colluded with Clinton campaign on Hillary's (SOS) email releases

SMDH, Sad

WL exposes more pay-to-play.   Haiti, special access for sale etc. etc., much of which occurred while HRC was SOS.

SMDH (again); really awful corrupt people, but they're (D)'s, so that doesn't matter. 

#hillbotnation

#closetedhillbots

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: October 12, 2016, 01:02:21 AM »
more dishonesty

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: October 12, 2016, 06:59:59 AM »
3051? How many were hired?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: October 12, 2016, 09:50:13 AM »
Quote from: Ed Klein
Bill has a luxurious penthouse on the fifth floor of the William Jefferson Clinton Library in Little Rock. He spends an enormous amount of time down there; the national press corps has never reported on this. He invites 20-year-old interns who work at the library to come up to his penthouse to give him foot massages. All of this is in my book, Guilty as Sin.

dax, i need you to confirm veracity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: October 12, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »
Bill has a luxurious penthouse on the fifth floor of the William Jefferson Clinton Library in Little Rock. He spends an enormous amount of time down there; the national press corps has never reported on this. He invites 20-year-old interns who work at the library to come up to his penthouse to give him foot massages. All of this is in my book, Guilty as Sin.

Why?  Weird post

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: October 12, 2016, 10:19:53 AM »

Guarantee that Barry comes by all the time

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: October 12, 2016, 10:24:39 AM »
Great parrot MIR.  But as a feel the Bern'er you should be livid with what's being exposed. 

Or, did you sell out like Bernie?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: October 12, 2016, 11:40:05 AM »
Its all very stale, crap I accused her of in January and February but you're posting this crap on repeat like its breaking news.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #2816 on: October 12, 2016, 01:00:28 PM »
Because it's affirming what so many Hillbots tried to deny. 

The denial, obfuscation, re-direction machine that is team Clinton which is constantly walking on a razor wire of plausible deniability, banking on national ADHD syndrome and an apologetic/soft ball/cheerleading media is being exposed (again) for their true selves.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: October 12, 2016, 05:57:22 PM »
Keep praying

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: October 12, 2016, 06:03:58 PM »
Bomb #2  :lol:

(NEW YORK) — In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, James O’Keefe exposes the “misogynistic” nature of the Hillary Clinton campaign and its organizers, who joke about sexually harassing women and committing voter fraud on the campaign.

In the video, Wylie Mao, a field organizer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic Party of Florida in West Palm Beach is caught on camera saying that the Hillary Clinton campaign would excuse his sexual assault of a fellow female campaign worker.

“I think the bar of acceptable conduct in this campaign is pretty low. To be fired I would have to grab Emma’s ass twice and she would have to complain about it, I would have to sexually harass someone,” said Mao.

After saying that he could get away with sexually harassing fellow female Hillary Clinton organizers, several female campaign organizers are seen laughing at his comments.

James O’Keefe makes a cameo in the video where he makes a comparison between Donald Trump’s recent comments regarding grabbing women by the p***y and Mao’s comments about grabbing a Hillary Clinton director’s ass, twice. O’Keefe insists that the comments are similar in nature, which is why the mainstream media must treat both fairly.

Mao also suggested that he could rip up voter registration forms and get away with it too, saying, “If I rip up completed VR forms, like 20 of them, I think I’ll just get reprimanded. I don’t think I would get fired.”

Project Veritas wanted to see how the Hillary Clinton staffers would react to ripped up VR forms, so a PV journalist said he ripped up three Republican registration forms.

Upon hearing this, Trevor Lafauci a Clinton campaign staffer said, “Yeah that should be fine,” and he said he would not report it.

Project Veritas journalists confronted both Mao and Lafauci about the comments they made on camera. They both refused to answer and walked away.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: October 12, 2016, 06:22:29 PM »
At this point, it's probably too late for any Clinton scandal that could actually happen to change the outcome of the election.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: October 12, 2016, 06:51:04 PM »
At this point, it's probably too late for any Clinton scandal that could actually happen to change the outcome of the election.
The Teflon Crook.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: October 12, 2016, 09:41:12 PM »
did he give an example of sexual misconduct that wouldn't get him fired or just the one that would?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: October 12, 2016, 09:42:09 PM »
Just the one that would

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: October 12, 2016, 09:46:14 PM »
Bomb #2  :lol:

(NEW YORK) — In a new video released by Project Veritas Action, James O’Keefe exposes the “misogynistic” nature of the Hillary Clinton campaign and its organizers, who joke about sexually harassing women and committing voter fraud on the campaign.

In the video, Wylie Mao, a field organizer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic Party of Florida in West Palm Beach is caught on camera saying that the Hillary Clinton campaign would excuse his sexual assault of a fellow female campaign worker.

“I think the bar of acceptable conduct in this campaign is pretty low. To be fired I would have to grab Emma’s ass twice and she would have to complain about it, I would have to sexually harass someone,” said Mao.

After saying that he could get away with sexually harassing fellow female Hillary Clinton organizers, several female campaign organizers are seen laughing at his comments.

James O’Keefe makes a cameo in the video where he makes a comparison between Donald Trump’s recent comments regarding grabbing women by the p***y and Mao’s comments about grabbing a Hillary Clinton director’s ass, twice. O’Keefe insists that the comments are similar in nature, which is why the mainstream media must treat both fairly.

Mao also suggested that he could rip up voter registration forms and get away with it too, saying, “If I rip up completed VR forms, like 20 of them, I think I’ll just get reprimanded. I don’t think I would get fired.”

Project Veritas wanted to see how the Hillary Clinton staffers would react to ripped up VR forms, so a PV journalist said he ripped up three Republican registration forms.

Upon hearing this, Trevor Lafauci a Clinton campaign staffer said, “Yeah that should be fine,” and he said he would not report it.

Project Veritas journalists confronted both Mao and Lafauci about the comments they made on camera. They both refused to answer and walked away.

just wait for the atomic one :curse: