Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 433987 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #2450 on: May 04, 2016, 02:38:26 PM »
FAUXCAHONTAS

Sarcasm towards prog-lib idiot politicians gets you all  :curse:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: May 04, 2016, 02:38:52 PM »
lib is enraged

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: May 04, 2016, 02:40:10 PM »
Sorry, wrong account.  I forgot to log in as John dougie first
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: May 04, 2016, 02:41:09 PM »
the left laughs now, but I think they'd be smarter to hold their laughter until Hillary wins the general.  I think Hillary is probably gonna win, but I thought Jeb and Marco would obviously win too.

yeah.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: May 04, 2016, 03:12:57 PM »
I'm sadly old enough to remember when Ronald Reagan was going to start WWIII and everybody alive at the time was going to die, so that means some of you would have never been born.   When in reality, Ronnie may have turned out to be the most non interventionist president since WWII (Oh yeah, a nod to Whackadoodle who will chime in with some factoids that everyone knows about Central America, a place where more then one U.S. president has meddled).   

That's why I  :lol: at all this over-the-top bullshit about Trump, and I don't like the guy and won't vote for him.   My Flying Spaghetti Monster the Dems are going to nominate war mongering Wall Street thug sell out America at every turn for a buck Hillary Clinton and all you proglib whack jobs can do is keep hurling "fascist" labels at Trump.    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really says something that Trump is so evil and repugnant, even Dax won't vote for him.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: May 04, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »
I'm not voting now. I don't want to look my future kids in the face, when I tell them I voted for Trump, and that's why they have to go to school underground in a bomb shelter.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: May 04, 2016, 03:30:55 PM »
There is more than one person on the ballot

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 04, 2016, 03:34:48 PM »
the left laughs now, but I think they'd be smarter to hold their laughter until Hillary wins the general.  I think Hillary is probably gonna win, but I thought Jeb and Marco would obviously win too.

yeah.

meh im not worried, the general isnt the primary. With Trump proabably taking the public funding option, Hillary will outspend him by close to 10-1. and i know that didnt matter in the primary, but Trump wont be talking to the gullible mouth breathing racists he was able to con in the party formerly known as the GOP. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: May 04, 2016, 03:35:15 PM »
I'm sadly old enough to remember when Ronald Reagan was going to start WWIII and everybody alive at the time was going to die, so that means some of you would have never been born.   When in reality, Ronnie may have turned out to be the most non interventionist president since WWII (Oh yeah, a nod to Whackadoodle who will chime in with some factoids that everyone knows about Central America, a place where more then one U.S. president has meddled).   

That's why I  :lol: at all this over-the-top bullshit about Trump, and I don't like the guy and won't vote for him.   My Flying Spaghetti Monster the Dems are going to nominate war mongering Wall Street thug sell out America at every turn for a buck Hillary Clinton and all you proglib whack jobs can do is keep hurling "fascist" labels at Trump.    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really says something that Trump is so evil and repugnant, even Dax won't vote for him.

Hillary's even more evil and repugnant and tens of thousands of dead people around the world if given a chance to come back from the grave would tell you she is, but she got to flash that peace sign on the tarmac in Libya, so, yah I guess.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: May 04, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »
Dax is in love with trump

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: May 04, 2016, 03:39:07 PM »
Dax is in love with trump

Lib gets so  :curse: when anyone talks bad on his gal, Hil

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: May 04, 2016, 03:43:06 PM »

yeah.

meh im not worried, the general isnt the primary. With Trump proabably taking the public funding option, Hillary will outspend him by close to 10-1. and i know that didnt matter in the primary, but Trump wont be talking to the gullible mouth breathing racists he was able to con in the party formerly known as the GOP.
alright man.  I think Hillary is going to win, but.  Sheesh, I really don't think it's a gimme.  Hillary isn't exactly an electability powerhouse herself.

Trump is about to change up his rhetoric and sound a lot more reasonable.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: May 04, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »
There is more than one person on the ballot
I don't want to vote for a criminal either.  :cry:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: May 04, 2016, 03:50:39 PM »
There is more than 2 people on the ballot

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: May 04, 2016, 03:53:41 PM »

yeah.

alright man.  I think Hillary is going to win, but.  Sheesh, I really don't think it's a gimme.  Hillary isn't exactly an electability powerhouse herself.

Trump is about to change up his rhetoric and sound a lot more reasonable.

like its not 100%, i agree, but its about as much as a gimme as there is in American national politics. He can change his rhetoric, and then the DNC/HRC will just buy another ad that gets free media showing Trump saying something awful 6 months ago. I could be way off, but the polls showed Trump always winning the GOP nomination, and the polls show HRC beating Trump easily.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: May 04, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »
There is more than 2 people on the ballot
and a blank line
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: May 04, 2016, 03:59:17 PM »

You're seriously laughing off Iran rough ridin' Contra?

LOl, you laugh off bombing a sovereign nation for nearly 80 days, killing thousands and in violation of the NATO charter with no congressional mandate while sending the CIA and special forces to support entities that were getting material support from Iran and Bin Laden/AQ.   A region being assimilated into NATO in a process that could actually bring us WWIII as we provoke Russia at every turn in Hillary's LOL "reset", maybe the dumbest FP stunt in history.  So if you can laugh so off dropping thousands of tons of bombs on innocent people I can laugh off a dumb weapons deal, while remembering Obama now arms nearly everyone in the Middle East with cash.

Trump ='s words, Hillary and the Clinton's = Death.

You are so small minded.  I don't think anyone on this blog supports Hillary, but that is the only way you can participate in threads, by creating that false dichotomy.

Also you're wrong about NATO/Bosnia/etc, but we don't need to get into that again, start a new thread.

So Whack-A-Doodle, this thread isn't about discussion of politics, it's only about who on this board supports or doesn't support?   So when you and the other non-thinking prog-libs constantly spew forth the "right" you're only talking about people on this board?

In terms of Clinton's illegal war in Yugoslavia I was only making an analogy of the illegal and highly deadly things that you LOL about and just pass over because you're a good little prog-lib jackboot who only regurgitates what you're spoon fed.
WTF are you talking about?  Are you high or on the spectrum?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: May 04, 2016, 04:00:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/727692197148119040

Why isn't Elizabeth Warren running for President? Seems like she might be a good choice although I haven't done a lot of research.

whole quote
Donald Trump is now the leader of the Republican Party. It's real – he is one step away from the White House. Here's what else is real:
Trump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia. There's more enthusiasm for him among leaders of the KKK than leaders of the political party he now controls.
He incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and, according to a columnist who recently interviewed him, is "cool with being called an authoritarian" and doesn't mind associations with history's worst dictators.
He attacks veterans like John McCain who were captured and puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture. In a world with ISIS militants and leaders like North Korean strongman Kim Jong-Un conducting nuclear tests, he surrounds himself with a foreign policy team that has been called a "collection of charlatans," and puts out contradictory and nonsensical national security ideas one expert recently called "incoherent" and "truly bizarre."
What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent. It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness. I know which side I'm on, and I’m going to fight my heart out to make sure Donald Trump’s toxic stew of hatred and insecurity never reaches the White House.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: May 04, 2016, 04:03:37 PM »

You're seriously laughing off Iran rough ridin' Contra?

LOl, you laugh off bombing a sovereign nation for nearly 80 days, killing thousands and in violation of the NATO charter with no congressional mandate while sending the CIA and special forces to support entities that were getting material support from Iran and Bin Laden/AQ.   A region being assimilated into NATO in a process that could actually bring us WWIII as we provoke Russia at every turn in Hillary's LOL "reset", maybe the dumbest FP stunt in history.  So if you can laugh so off dropping thousands of tons of bombs on innocent people I can laugh off a dumb weapons deal, while remembering Obama now arms nearly everyone in the Middle East with cash.

Trump ='s words, Hillary and the Clinton's = Death.

You are so small minded.  I don't think anyone on this blog supports Hillary, but that is the only way you can participate in threads, by creating that false dichotomy.

Also you're wrong about NATO/Bosnia/etc, but we don't need to get into that again, start a new thread.

So Whack-A-Doodle, this thread isn't about discussion of politics, it's only about who on this board supports or doesn't support?   So when you and the other non-thinking prog-libs constantly spew forth the "right" you're only talking about people on this board?

In terms of Clinton's illegal war in Yugoslavia I was only making an analogy of the illegal and highly deadly things that you LOL about and just pass over because you're a good little prog-lib jackboot who only regurgitates what you're spoon fed.
WTF are you talking about?  Are you high or on the spectrum?

Edn, I take heart in the fact that dax is probably a lot older than me and so will be dead much sooner.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: May 04, 2016, 04:30:49 PM »
Looks like I'm going to have to vote for Hillary now.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: May 04, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »
Looks like I'm going to have to vote for Hillary now.

You were going to vote for Cruz?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: May 04, 2016, 04:44:12 PM »
Typical whack-a-doodle tap out or completely unable to recall or comprehend what he posts?  You decide.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: May 04, 2016, 04:45:28 PM »
whack-a-doodle

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: May 04, 2016, 04:49:51 PM »
I'm just happy all the major holidays are over until the election. I don't know if I can fake agree about Donald Trump with the fannings.  :Yuck:

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: May 04, 2016, 04:52:18 PM »
I'm just happy all the major holidays are over until the election. I don't know if I can fake agree about Donald Trump with the fannings.  :Yuck:

i have to go to a family vacay to Myrtle Beach this summer, and my step mom's family are all from South Carolina and huge Trump supporters, its going to be fantastic.