Author Topic: Dear Ghana fans (fighting you related thread)  (Read 5834 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dear Ghana fans (fighting you related thread)
« on: June 25, 2010, 09:33:50 AM »
Please line up near the south end of the soccer court Saturday at 11AM central time to get the ever loving piss beaten out of your faces.  My bros chingon and rick daris will be there wearing their patriotic Thomas Jefferson and Henry Ford outfits complete with red, white and blue face paint to make sure the line stays orderly.  Once it is your turn in line be prepared to have your balls stomped into the hot African dirt.  My first kick will land so hard to your scrote that it separates from your body because the speed of light is pretty much as fast as your body can travel and your ballsack will be travelling faster than that.  I will use roundhouse and double roundhouse kicks to pummel your facenuts until not even your mother knows if it's you or someone that just kinda looks like you.  It will be that bad.  I will also be stuffing vuvuzelas so far up your ass they come out your mouth and wrap back around into your ass making it a never ending circuit of vuvuzela ass stuffings.  You will not enjoy that one bit.  When you are unconscious we will roll your body into the unconscious body pile where some wild African animal like a cobra or crocodile will probably eat you. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

yoga-like_abana

Re: Dear Ghana fans (fighting you related thread)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
Ghana more like Guano.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 09:44:44 AM »
i dunno. i love seeing soccer fans depressed. what a bunch of losers.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 10:00:47 AM »
Please line up near the south end of the soccer court Saturday at 11AM central time to get the ever loving piss beaten out of your faces.  My bros chingon and rick daris will be there wearing their patriotic Thomas Jefferson and Henry Ford outfits complete with red, white and blue face paint to make sure the line stays orderly.  Once it is your turn in line be prepared to have your balls stomped into the hot African dirt.  My first kick will land so hard to your scrote that it separates from your body because the speed of light is pretty much as fast as your body can travel and your ballsack will be travelling faster than that.  I will use roundhouse and double roundhouse kicks to pummel your facenuts until not even your mother knows if it's you or someone that just kinda looks like you.  It will be that bad.  I will also be stuffing vuvuzelas so far up your ass they come out your mouth and wrap back around into your ass making it a never ending circuit of vuvuzela ass stuffings.  You will not enjoy that one bit.  When you are unconscious we will roll your body into the unconscious body pile where some wild African animal like a cobra or crocodile will probably eat you. 

:love: :love: :love:

Go Hotel Rwanda on their ass SD!

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »

:surprised:

CattMatt?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 01:00:25 PM »

:surprised:

CattMatt?

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »
i dunno. i love seeing soccer fans depressed. what a bunch of losers.

mods, world forum.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
I'm a little nervous about playing Ghana, if only for the reason that they usually play barefoot on dirt with a ball consisting of an animal bladder stuffed with straw or something.  Imagine what they could do playing on a real grass field with real cleats and a real ball.   :runaway:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »
SD- I highly recommend you and your bros wear hazmat gear.  I hear the hot new game in Africa is bros AIDSing bros.  :

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
According to Wikipedia, the main exports of Ghana are gold, cocoa, timber, tuna, bauxite, aluminum, manganese ore and diamonds.  There was also an oil field with an estimated 3 billion barrels of oil discovered in 2007.  SD, if Ghana offered all of their natural resources to the USA as a peace offering, would that make their pregame nut-stomping any less severe, or would it make it that much worse because it would come across as being cowardly?

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »
I got a teammate on my summer league rec team who is a international student from Ghana. He's a great guy and a helluva player. He will be missed...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »
Guys, I did a board raid on a Ghana board and there are going to be LOTS of them lining up.

I invited them over here....

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 08:22:50 PM »
Are. Ghanians are pigmy like tribe or a yinka dare like tribe?  :scared:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:01 PM »
Are. Ghanians are pigmy like tribe or a yinka dare like tribe?  :scared:

Plates in their lips.   :ohno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »
My ghana board raid was totally destroyed.  They are smart AND good at bbs'ing.  I haven't been beaten that bad since I raided the Cougar board and tried to make fun of Jimmer.   :pray:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 01:42:15 PM »
I don't know much about soccer but Ghana appears to be a lot better than the US.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 01:44:58 PM »
I don't know much about soccer but Ghana appears to be a lot better than the US.

Yeah, I think I like Ghana better.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
I think they gave us ghana-rea, need some amoxacillian for I think.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »
Did anyone catch John Harkes towards the end of that match say "Going, going, Ghana"    :chainsaw:

Also, did you see that shot of Bill Clinton and Mick Jagger sitting next to each other?  Just let that sink in for a minute....Bill Effing Clinton and Mick Effing Jagger....sitting right next to each other at the World Cup.  My God.  GMAFB, what does a "celebrity sighting" at the Super Bowl consist of?? "Hey look, there's David Spade sitting next to Steve Carrell!!"  :lol: :flush:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 02:46:03 PM »
Did anyone catch John Harkes towards the end of that match say "Going, going, Ghana"    :chainsaw:

Also, did you see that shot of Bill Clinton and Mick Jagger sitting next to each other?  Just let that sink in for a minute....Bill Effing Clinton and Mick Effing Jagger....sitting right next to each other at the World Cup.  My God.  GMAFB, what does a "celebrity sighting" at the Super Bowl consist of?? "Hey look, there's David Spade sitting next to Steve Carrell!!"  :lol: :flush:

Think of the massive amount of poon that was destroyed that night.  Poonhound69 was left high and dry.  High and dry.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 03:23:18 PM »
I'm about to blow a load of pwnage all over this rough ridin' thread.

Here it comes;

Gross Domestic Product Rankings (yearly):

United States: 1

Ghana: 102

LOL at third world countries. "Hey, I'm from Ghana, I can hardly take a step outside of my mud-hut/stick-shack/tepee made out of hippo-crap without stumbling over some goddamn precious stone, but somehow my country still pumps out about the same economical output as Wamego."

Hey Ghana, maybe less time kicking zebra organs around the Savannah and doing crap-all out in the jungle and more time progressing your economy beyond the Feudal Age?? LOL at being poor in your diamond-encrusted country, dumbfucks. :lol:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 03:36:46 PM »
According to Wikipedia, the main exports of Ghana are gold, cocoa, timber, tuna, bauxite, aluminum, manganese ore and diamonds.  There was also an oil field with an estimated 3 billion barrels of oil discovered in 2007. 

Manganese Ore?? More like Manganese BORE, amirite!!?!!

Just because the game is over doesn't mean the smack talk can't still go on.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 04:25:16 PM »
Hey Ghana, do u know why the "h" is silent?  It doesn't want anyone to know it's there!!!  LOLOLOLOLOL

ROASTED!!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 09:37:42 PM »
Brock just killing it here.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 10:28:51 PM »
pretty racist on all accounts
 :opcat: