Author Topic: Thread for Dax to share his insecurities about missing KC and it's Sports!  (Read 3852 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
This should solve the butthurt banters he flutters with every KC sports thread. He can just post it here. Also, all Cam Newton clippings of him shitting the bed are welcomed here too. :cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So overtly aggressive. 

Sad, but funny

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
railhawks are tied for first! (2nd on goal differential)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, lots of asphalt around Kauffman and Chiefs stadium. Thanks NC and daxipad!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Been to a few b-ball games in Chapel Hill and at K-State sister school Duke and CIA, and I gotta tell ya, they could use a giant asphalt parking lot of emptiness and dread. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fortunately Dax, you don't have to leave too far for it! You guys produce it! :cheers:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, while we're at it.... :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: <---- cigs! eff ya!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Where I live the tobacco industry is like a complete non factor, never even discussed.   

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
railhawks are tied for first! (2nd on goal differential)
:thumbs:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
dax, I gotta admit that I am a bit jelly that this thread is all for you. I get left out a lot and I can usually handle it, but this cuts kind of deep.

Great pics itt.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Charlotte-Hornets/3/Playoff-History

Did you guys know the Hornets haven't won a playoff appearance since 2001-2002? Man, talk about futility.  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Charlotte-Hornets/3/Playoff-History

Did you guys know the Hornets haven't won a playoff appearance since 2001-2002? Man, talk about futility.  :frown:

Oh man, I'm so gonna meltdown.   No perceived slight of the Hornets (even though I really don't give an eff about the NBA) shall go unchallenged!   I'm going to think of something, and when I do, it's going to be big, and you'll know when I do, mark my word mister!   :shakesfist: 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax, I gotta admit that I am a bit jelly that this thread is all for you. I get left out a lot and I can usually handle it, but this cuts kind of deep.

Great pics itt.

Get WT to add you to the title.    :cheers:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
slobber, you're not continually trying to bring down all things, that aren't NC. You don't belong in here.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
WOWZERS!!!!!!This thread is pretty great!

Beautiful! Ocean shot from there?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yes Slobber, if you say things like, "Alex Smith has difficulty throwing the long ball" or "The Royals sure could stand to win some more games" or "The Truman Sports Complex has an expansive rather aesthetically unappealing asphalt parking lot", you would in fact be "trying to bring down all things that aren't NC (which really means bring down all KC things)".

Look at these examples, think of a few on your own, and know that you've been warned.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Yes Slobber, if you say things like, "Alex Smith has difficulty throwing the long ball" or "The Royals sure could stand to win some more games" or "The Truman Sports Complex has an expansive rather aesthetically unappealing asphalt parking lot", you would in fact be "trying to bring down all things that aren't NC (which really means bring down all KC things)".

Look at these examples, think of a few on your own, and know that you've been warned.
"Alex Smith has difficulty throwing the long ball" This is true, but he is pretty dreamy, as well!
"The Royals sure could stand to win some more games" Hard to disagree with this, but I don't expect them to win every game. I love the Royals. Winning the WS was great! BOTH TIMES!
"The Truman Sports Complex has an expansive rather aesthetically unappealing asphalt parking lot" So true, but it does set up nicely for great tailgating and crushing suds with buds!

I feel conflicted....
Sporting KC started out great, but man, it sure sucked ballz when the lost 6 games in a row or whatever. But SKC, I love 'em!

I feel like I am more of a fence guy...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

"Alex Smith has difficulty throwing the long ball" This is true, but he is pretty dreamy, as well!
"The Royals sure could stand to win some more games" Hard to disagree with this, but I don't expect them to win every game. I love the Royals. Winning the WS was great! BOTH TIMES!
"The Truman Sports Complex has an expansive rather aesthetically unappealing asphalt parking lot" So true, but it does set up nicely for great tailgating and crushing suds with buds!

I feel conflicted....
Sporting KC started out great, but man, it sure sucked ballz when the lost 6 games in a row or whatever. But SKC, I love 'em!

I feel like I am more of a fence guy...

Didn't they win the other night at Orlando.   Nice stadium as well, I've been inside the club there and on the field.   

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Wacky, I gotta tell you, he doesn't seem too insecure in this thread. Seems positive about the recent SKC win!