Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Tipping
« Last post by CNS on Today at 09:00:16 AM »
One that seems to be going in the opposite direction of the norm:  Starbucks. 

They incentivize you to use their app via free crap every so often, birthday drinks, etc.  The app used to ask you, after every purchase, how much you would like to tip.  They took that function away a year or so ago.  So now, you pay with the app, but if you don't have cash(lol, what's that) their employees get no tip.  Kinda wild. 

I assume they found some legal reason to stop doing this and just took the option away before they got sued, but who knows.  Given the tip environment everywhere else, this one is a head scratcher.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 08:56:12 AM »
odds that his crew ChatGPT'ed most of those together with his pic just to make him happy?

donnie will be the first to tell you he's "not much of a reader" so yeah i mean, as long as its got his picture and a flashy, easily digestible headline...everything underneath could just be lorem ipsum and he wouldn't know the difference
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by CNS on Today at 08:53:28 AM »
odds that his crew ChatGPT'ed most of those together with his pic just to make him happy?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MEGA MAGA
« Last post by CNS on Today at 08:52:10 AM »
The Hold My Beer party.
Wacky's World / Re: Tayvis / Traylor / Swecle
« Last post by Phil Titola on Today at 08:49:20 AM »
Travis got a song in the new album I hear :Wha:
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: the post-trump gop
« Last post by CNS on Today at 08:17:03 AM »
Delay then pay. Great path to a lose/lose for US.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Ghost of Stan Parrish on Today at 08:14:33 AM »
Portland, Maine is a bucket list place for me. Keep notes of the cool places so I can get it from you when I go!

portland kicks tons of ass. I stated at The Press hotel which is a marriott property and was cool AF. eat at Central Provisions.

It's crazy that Portland is only 68K and has so much good food and drink. 100% on Central Provisions. The children's museum there is very nice, though you need a car to get to it. But there's more than enough to do in just the downtown area.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10