TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3820/4404) > >>

KCFDcat:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on May 11, 2016, 12:34:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: KCFDcat on May 11, 2016, 10:47:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: LickNeckey on May 11, 2016, 10:30:44 AM ---after walking the 270 the other day it seems like a huge oversight to not put restrooms concessions in the corners under the video boards.

but maybe the big tent lobby fought hard for against it

--- End quote ---

agreed, not having concessions/restrooms for the good people of the NEZ was a huge mistake. hopefully they can be added at some point?

--- End quote ---

Agreed to a point. As a NEZ denizen it would be sweet to have our own set of vendors, bathrooms, etc. But it's also not that long of a walk, really at all, to basically go around the corner on the NW or NE side and use the concessions/ bathroom there. Also those lines for those end concessions and bathrooms are also pretty darn short, so it's not like it's been anywhere close to a hassle. Would be it be nice and even more convenient? Sure, but it's not like it's inconvenient to use the other areas a mere extra 100 feet away. Plus, they have so far been putting some smaller temp concession stands in those large areas against he railing behind the video boards that does more than enough of a job.

I'd take having the seat backs we have in the NEZ vs. having to get a cat cushion and semi closer concessions and bathrooms every damn time.

--- Quote from: Rick RowdyBoyy Daris on May 11, 2016, 12:19:47 PM ---not as big of a mistake as it was when they added the upper east side and didn't include bathrooms that ten years later had to be built on stilts.

--- End quote ---

So very true

--- End quote ---
The setbacks are very nice, I'll give you that.

But if they're saying bsfs is going to be elite, shouldn't they get rid of tents and temp concession stands? Not very elite. Just build a quick hut that some popcorn seller can set up in. Easy.

star seed 7:
I like the tents  :Carl:

cfbandyman:
They don't both me, as there aren't really much in the way of tents in the NEZ. SEZ though is a different story and I hope when they redo that area. The whole ground floor of Bramlage in that area becomes concessions and bathrooms. SEZ needs those improvements more than the NEZ. I mean, NEZ has at most like 3,000 people, maybe. SEZ is like 10,000, so the demand is there.

pissclams:
every stadium i've ever been in has some sort of temporary concession stands

manpow5:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version