Author Topic: Bart Raygun kicks rough ridin' recruiting door down and scoops suckers-WELCOME BART!  (Read 4025 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Obviously, it's premium, so if you are really poor you miss out.  But, he got this coveted point guard on the phone:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Sam-Singer-132421

Kid has 20+ offers, and says we are in the mix.  More to come from Bart Raygun?  We hope so!   :excited:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Your move Hambone.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TTOTY nomination

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
How many rough ridin' messages did he have to leave?

Holy crap I can't even imagine.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
At this point, the Laser Pistol's worst enemy is himself.  Complacency, Bart....fear it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Did Bart get the whole dance floor packed for Call me Maybe at the Hanson wedding the weekend though?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Did Bart get the whole dance floor packed for Call me Maybe at the Hanson wedding the weekend though?

I can only speculate, but my bet is yes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

I can only speculate, but my bet is yes.

Bad question because youre right, he totally did.

BUT, has he ever moved to a new apartment?  Has he?  No speculating here, I demand facts.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Slightly off-topic, but Webs going head-to-head with Frank on this one (sort of).  chicken nuggets or Cuban sandwiches?  Let's hope this kid isn't lactose intolerant!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
BUT, has he ever moved to a new apartment?  Has he?  No speculating here, I demand facts.

Can confirm.  He also pak'd with goEMAWers this weekend.
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I bet Bart Ray Gun is already unpacked and settled into his apt too.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Well it would appear Bart is a shape shifter who lives in a world of 26 hour days where one can move into an apartment AND place a 5 minute phone call all in a weekend.  I'm watching him.   :dubious:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well it would appear Bart is a shape shifter who lives in a world of 26 hour days where one can move into an apartment AND place a 5 minute phone call all in a weekend.  I'm watching him.   :dubious:

I think it really all depends on just how big this apartment is.  Big enough for multiple couches?  Also, did he rent a trailer or just use his buddy's truck?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Also, what was RayGun's involvement in getting ready for the BB practice and FB practices? 

I mean, it sounds like we are comparing a perfect storm of events to a small rain shower. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
#teamsqueaks

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

This is exactly the type of thing the men in black do, ya know?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

This is exactly the type of thing the men in black do, ya know?

DJamer Wally's job just got a LOT harder.  Instead of putting 10-15 minutes a week into it he may have to up it to 20.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
 :opcat: Jesus Christos, we are going to be the first team since Kentucky in the 1960's to have an all-white team

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
:opcat: Jesus Christos, we are going to be the first team since Kentucky in the 1960's to have an all-white team

Highly  :dubious:

Etherington is already in the fold but out of our 15 or so outstanding offers for '13, Singer is the only white dude.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile

A lot of haters in here.  Moving into a Manhattan apartment is a full, uninterrupted 48 to 96 hour period bare minimum.  If you're lucky.

Also, that Tubby's set list isn't going to make itself. 

Look, I fully realize that the majority on here have no idea about real work responsibilities or clients or multitasking, but cut DJamer Wally a break. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

A lot of haters in here.  Moving into a Manhattan apartment is a full, uninterrupted 48 to 96 hour period bare minimum.  If you're lucky.

Also, that Tubby's set list isn't going to make itself. 

Look, I fully realize that the majority on here have no idea about real work responsibilities or clients or multitasking, but cut DJamer Wally a break.

Someone from Bart's alien race trying to throw me off the trail.  Pretty obvious attempt.  Stay away from me, spaceman.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
The #CoverageDome: Two men enter, one man leaves.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile