Author Topic: So immigration...  (Read 60080 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So immigration...
« on: June 10, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »
Sounds like our southern border has entered meltdown. Hundreds of thousands surging across in anticipation of amnesty. Thousands of unaccompanied minors being housed in temporary detention centers. A fine mess.

And pro-amnesty Eric Cantor just lost his primary.  :sdeek:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: So immigration...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 09:35:49 PM »
Hillary is picking out curtains for the Lincoln bedroom

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:39:28 PM »
Where does it sound like that?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 09:41:06 PM »
omg this pic is the headline on drudge report right now  :lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 09:41:58 PM »
:lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 10:03:40 PM »
Really wish K-S-U would walk into the HEB Grocery store I shop at in south Austin just so I could see his head explode.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »

Really wish K-S-U would walk into the HEB Grocery store I shop at in south Austin just so I could see his head explode.

like it's ever open

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 10:09:41 PM »
Brown people  :runaway:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 10:09:56 PM »

like it's ever open

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:26 PM »
I heard on the news they were putting children in military barracks. That's goEhilarious

:flush:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:09 PM »
Why bother to spend trillions to blow up people in far off lands if you're not even going to properly control the borders?

It's not about racism, it's about national security.   If they want to relax immigration laws to make it easier to properly get through the system than so be it, but if you care about national security you don't fling the gates open.

Entire sections of Mexico and other parts of Latin America are controlled by bad people doing business with people only the Spaghetti Monster knows.

You do it for votes in the next election. Which is basically how we end up with all terrible and incoherent policy
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 11:17:20 PM »
leti is in florida, dax

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 11:30:20 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 01:13:46 AM »
 :D
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 06:55:45 AM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 01:42:44 PM »
Is she coming to take her kids home?

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/first-lady-of-honduras-to-tour-south-texas-immigration-shelters/

MCALLEN, Texas (AP) — The first lady of Honduras is to tour South Texas immigration shelters to learn the plight of thousands of Hondurans who entered the United States illegally.

Ana Garcia de Hernandez already has met Thursday morning with McAllen Mayor Jim Darling. Starting Friday, she is scheduled to visit several Border Patrol stations in the Rio Grande Valley and plans to remain in the area through Saturday.

The Border Patrol has been overwhelmed in the region by the number of immigrants entering the country illegally. About three-quarters of them are from Central America, with the most coming from Honduras. More than 15,000 unaccompanied children from Honduras have been apprehended since October.

Many of the immigrants say they are fleeing widespread gang violence and lack of job opportunities.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 02:19:04 PM »
Is she coming to take her kids home?

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27/first-lady-of-honduras-to-tour-south-texas-immigration-shelters/

Many of the immigrants say they are fleeing widespread gang violence and lack of job opportunities.

So, in other words, they're fleeing the same poverty that's existed for decades, the same reason nearly all illegal immigrants (except the drug mules) are headed to the U.S. The real reason for the current tsunami is because they know (we all know) that they'll be allowed to stay. This is what the liberals want. Whether the status quo or "comprehensive immigration reform" - either way, they win. The only thing they oppose is actual enforcement of the laws on the books. Nancy Pelosi and other Dems are literally headed to the "border" to welcome the illegal aliens to the U.S. I'm sure they'll pass out Obamacare enrollment and voter registration forms while they're there.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
what happens when there are more mexicans in america than mexico? we just get mexico at that point, right?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 02:30:51 PM »
i've changed my stance on immigration. i used to support immigrant amnesty for moral reasons and because we are a nation of immigrants and stuff. now i favor the browning of america because i'm so tired of old, scared white men.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »
I love Mexican food.  The spread in popularity, and therefore availability, of chorizo over the last 15yrs is reason enough to be pro-amnesty, imo.  I mean, before you know it, we will have good churros and stuff available at Price Chopper and SportingKC games.

:drool:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 02:38:27 PM »
I support amnesty because I think a healthy US economy benefits all citizens. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 02:59:09 PM »
I support amnesty because I think a healthy US economy benefits all citizens. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.

Adding millions of poor people to our already maxed-out welfare system is not the right thing to do. I don't understand why people cannot understand this. We are nearly 18 trillion in debt.

Housing, foodstamps, education (and school meals), hospitals, prisons, etc. - we're paying for all of it, and these immigrants rely heavily upon it. That's a big part of why they can send so much cash to family back south of the border despite earning low wages - we pick up the tab here.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »

Adding millions of poor people to our already maxed-out welfare system is not the right thing to do. I don't understand why people cannot understand this. We are nearly 18 trillion in debt.

Housing, foodstamps, education (and school meals), hospitals, prisons, etc. - we're paying for all of it, and these immigrants rely heavily upon it. That's a big part of why they can send so much cash to family back south of the border despite earning low wages - we pick up the tab here.

You may have missed this chart of the DJIA I pulled off Yahoo Finance the other day, but basically, we can afford it!  Plus, it's the right thing to do.